It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If you have read through thus thread and links thereof...stop comparing this to the flu.

Light Reading

Politicizing this world-wide pandemic as declared...
does exactly what?

Markets depressed does not cause demise...

mg

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

it has ??

i am not a maritime trade expert - but i can find multiple vessels that have all cast off in the last 6 hours - from major ports arround the workd - with stated destinations on other continents

and the tiny bit of the oceans around the UK - that i have good familiarity with - seem reasonable normal

thers 2 cross chanel ferries embarked from dover and calais - in the last 15 minuites and another berthing at dunkirk

for a thursday afternoon in march - normal traffic density

ETA - yes there are several x-chanel ferries moored up - but thats normal you dont need the same capacity today as you do on a sunday afternoon in july
edit on 12-3-2020 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
NHL season canceled, not official however many credible sources including players.

It will happen.

Given the uncertainty regarding next steps regarding the coronavirus, Clubs are advised not to conduct morning skates, practices or team meetings today.

— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) March 12, 2020

Board of Governors call with NHL leadership today, league wants only one person per team on the call. Said one NHL player to me regarding the possibility of suspending the season like the NBA did: ``It's the right thing to do.'' But we'll see what the NHL decides later today... t.co...

— Pierre LeBrun (@PierreVLeBrun) March 12, 2020

www.hockeyfeed.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Anyone saying MSM should cover the situation more aggressively and push this 24/7 is not being a smart ATS member.

Panicking all the Normies is not going to get anything positive done except create the greatest toilet paper shortage ever seen. On a more serious note - what positive do you think will come out of X million in your city being panicked?

They will;

Ask tons of stupid questions
Waste our time answering those stupid questions
Create more shortages
Create medical panics demanding tests they probably don’t need
Give the media more info to use to make money from fear
Scare children, think of the children!
Clog social media with stupid videos and posts
Create more arguments about admin and CDC
Not self isolate when they should

Media is screwing this all up just fine without us encouraging them to drive us up to ludicrous panic mode.
edit on 12-3-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add clarify

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousUk
a reply to: Willyblake
There is no stop to this, unless a vaccine is created.

A vaccine will not stop it. The CDC states that even when they get the flu vaccine right (the right strain for what is going around), it is only 40-60% effective. When they get it wrong, it is, obviously, much less than that (0?)...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Norway closing all of the schools, gyms, hairdresses, almost everything. Also forbids gatherings above 50 people, basically shutting most of the country down.

www.vg.no...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

In full agreement.

I'm a drive and ferry ride to Galveston, tx... the port of Houston is as busy as it ever has been.

Corona19...is not stopping trade...period.

mg

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Everyone needs to stop using cash. This should be a directive from all governments effective immediately.

Cash is bad

This is probably the single biggest desire of the globalists/elites...

A cashless society gives them 100% unlimited control over the lives of everyone.

So... no thanks... I'll take my chances with something 'like the flu' (yeah, I'm triggering)...
edit on 12-3-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Norway closing all of the schools, gyms, hairdresses, almost everything. Also forbids gatherings above 50 people, basically shutting most of the country down.

www.vg.no...

And they have zero (reported) deaths from it. Over 700 confirmed infections. I think they are being smarter about it than many other countries

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm they are shutting down the capitol?

I was told till April 1st.
edit on 12-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
World ship traffic

www.marinetraffic.com...:-166.8/centery:46.3/zoom:3

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Honestly, the light headedness, fatigue, and dopey feeling I believe could be anxiety rather than Coronavirus. Lotta stressors converging these days, ya?

Actually, it is a scientifically proven fact that stress is a killer, and can cause all kinds of health problems.

One more reason to not stress about the inevitable.

On that note, I heartily agree with whoever it is on here that was telling people to spend time with their loved ones. Tell them you love them, if you haven't recently (or even if you have). This is always good advice, and even more so now. I'm bringing my 5 yr old up to see her grand parents this weekend.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
FFS... just had a huddle with my team at work. The woman who sits behind me returned from Jamaica and was back at work. She now has symptoms and her doctor has approved her for testing today. Holding my breath...

Also, our communications guy was in the room. He said that he wanted to remind us that there are no cases of transmission from asymptomatic people. I asked to speak with him afterwards and asked where that information was coming from. He said our corporate doctor. That there was one case written up in a UK medical journal but it was removed after being peer reviewed and found to be false.

I have been searching. Anyone have any evidence (other than news articles now a few weeks old) about confirmation of asymptomatic transmission? Thanks in advance.
edit on 12-3-2020 by NxNWest because: Spelling

link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

Just to public...

If it was closed all together the nation would be the better.

WKOW

mg

link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

re-opening the US govt on april 1st you say - i shall deffer to someone more eloquent and witty to make the obvious comment

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Word here is if they close the schools we stay home

Fingers crossed

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414

www.vg.no...

Just remember it is only a mild flu. Wash your hands, and you will be fine!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

originally posted by: liejunkie01

Just to public...

If it was closed all together the nation would be the better.

WKOW

mg

I hear ya there..lol

I can't help to have this strange feeling that I am qat work watching the world burn all live from my cell phone in the palm of my hands.

"Now get back to work peasant"...lol
edit on 12-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

thats a lot of dots. if fact the number of dots is mind boggling.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
UK at 590 confirmed up from 456 yesterday. 2 more deaths, total at 10 now.

Link

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join