It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
amazing - checkout the monkeys

twitter.com...

Hundreds of hungry monkeys swarm across Thai street as 'rival gangs' fight over food after tourists who normally feed them stay away because of coronavirus trib.al...

we got monkeys here too, and they are very dangerous

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
A Brit in Wuhan who got the virus and has so far survived has made a video which discusses Wuhan and what has happened to him with regards to his early on symptoms; worth a watch IMO.
web.facebook.com...

Thank you for ppsting this. Saw it on friends Instagram, but had no idea how to get a link to share. Proves this thing has cycles!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: 727Sky
A Brit in Wuhan who got the virus and has so far survived has made a video which discusses Wuhan and what has happened to him with regards to his early on symptoms; worth a watch IMO.
web.facebook.com...

Thank you for ppsting this. Saw it on friends Instagram, but had no idea how to get a link to share. Proves this thing has cycles!

Rainbows
Jane

we now know that it may have up to 2 cycles of infection, so the 3rd is unknown, but Japanese know something about the "4ths" but , sorry, you'll have to wait till I find it or can snap shot it on tv on the info of it

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
a reply to: musicismagic

I have heard about the 1st two. The ACE2 receptors being in the lungs and throat.. But the other 2 areas are new to me.. Brain.. and maybe heart?

Nervous system and digestive system. The problem is also secondary bacterial infections...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

amazing - checkout the monkeys

twitter.com...

Hundreds of hungry monkeys swarm across Thai street as 'rival gangs' fight over food after tourists who normally feed them stay away because of coronavirus trib.al...

We play a few golf courses where the monkeys will steal anything out of your golf cart or golf bag if they think they can eat it. You do not fight them as their canine teeth are are almost 2 inches long so the best policy is avoid or run away...no kidding.

Thailand also announce 11 new cases today...
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Damn, now that's a story you can share with the grandkids! "Yep lived through a bout of SARS back in 03' nearly killed me, but you're ole' granpappy is made out of steel rebar ya see..."

If you lived through that I hope and think you'll come through this ok.

Boost your immune system as best you can NOW. (hopefully you probably are doing this already)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I have heard about the 1st two. The ACE2 receptors being in the lungs and throat.. But the other 2 areas are new to me.. Brain.. and maybe heart?

Nervous system and digestive system. The problem is also secondary bacterial infections...

Rainbows
Jane

I have read reports (unsubstantiated) of patients losing their autonomic breathing response due to interference from the virus.. scary, if true.

Thank you for bringing up secondary infections. Since this compromises the immune system, this is bound to happen as a result.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Damn, now that's a story you can share with the grandkids! "Yep lived through a bout of SARS back in 03' nearly killed me, but you're ole' granpappy is made out of steel rebar ya see..."

If you lived through that I hope and think you'll come through this ok.

Boost your immune system as best you can NOW. (hopefully you probably are doing this already)

Didn't kill me. But my lungs were irritated from the tissue damage for 6-7 month afterwards. EVERYTHING put me into a coughing fit..

At its peak, the infection would make me cough, up to the point that I felt like I had to vomit..

I am expecting the SARS complication for the coronavirus will be similar or worse.
edit on 3/12/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

originally posted by: iloveit
Questions:

2. Does anyone think there are posters in this thread who were paid (shills) to post certain messages or move the thread in any particular direction? (Tinfoil hat moment)

Absolutely.

The shills are extremely easy to spot if you look close enough 👍🏻
edit on 12-3-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Viking Cruises suspends luxury cruise ship sailings

The suspension applies to new embarkations until April 30, however, it is understood ships currently sailing will continue on their planned itineraries.

So they're finally starting to come to their senses about these floating petri dishes. Good, we can finally stop wasting resources on this nonsense. Looks like a carnival of the damned set up outside the Diamond Princess that's docked in the US right now with all those tents.
edit on 12-3-2020 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
China says coronavirus peak has passed

This is probably quite a big deal. I, like most others, do not trust the CCP numbers, however considering their medieval approach to this, I suspect it may well be true.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Haven't caught up on all the posts yet.. but what would happen if the worst should happen and the major leaders of the world all contract this and die.. ?? Obviously its very unlikely..but what if..??

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

I know about the brain nervous system , but the digestive system, what part does it affect , it is known that digestive system consists of the gastrointestinal tract plus the accessory organs of digestion, so I wonder what part it attacks. This sounds very serious due to many " tunnels " of directions that can be infected.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BowBells

Haven't caught up on all the posts yet.. but what would happen if the worst should happen and the major leaders of the world all contract this and die.. ?? Obviously its very unlikely..but what if..??

If Trump/Pence/Pelosi go down then my best guess: continuity of government kicks in or the shadow government takes over the reigns.

Or this whole damn thing goes sideways and we're now living the prequel to:

No need to panic though, because if it were to get that bad their isn't that much we can do about it anyway.

Keep calm & Never go full retard. We'll get through this, although there will be some bumps in the road along the way - namely riots in the cities. If you don't believe there will be riots, then I will ask you one question: have you seen what happens when some of these fast food places are out of chicken?

edit on 12-3-2020 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: BowBells

If Trump/Pence/Pelosi go down then my best guess: continuity of government kicks in or the shadow government takes over the reigns.

Or this whole thing goes sideways and we're now living the prequel to:

No need to panic though, because if it were to get that bad their isn't that much we can do about it anyway.

Keep calm & Never go full retard. We'll get through this, although there will be some bumps in the road along the way - namely riots in the cities. If you don't believe there will be riots, then I will ask you one question: have you seen what happens when some of these fast food places are out of chicken?

Ummmmmmmmm........ You said the R word..

Rascist!
😁

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Positive test on a chow hall worker, just got notification from my base .

As bonus points we just had drill weekend so... The entire state is now looking at exposure.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I'm in the UK and believe me the gangs in London know how to riot! I think the Brits will either accept this gracefully, stiff upper lip and all that... OR it will be absolute chaos, looting and riots and self entitled people doing whatever they want. Unfortunately I think the latter scenario is more likely.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
paramedic tests positive says NHS

Might have to scroll down to the story.. breaking news east of england ambulance service is my areas ambulance service and I live in Hertfordshire. A covid-19 patient was apparently at the a&e at my local hospital the first weekend of March.. wonder if the paramedic was from that hospital. It's not even mentioned yet.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Too many posts to catch up on but just posting this:

Skynews reporting that Tom Hanks and his wife have contracted the virus!

Wonder if major film studios will be shutting down for a while? they should do anyway as the cinemas won't be packing in much people

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join