It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Honestly, the light headedness, fatigue, and dopey feeling I believe could be anxiety rather than Coronavirus. Lotta stressors converging these days, ya?

You know I'd be apt to believe that somewhat too, but this Rhino sitting on my chest says otherwise.

If you get it, you'll know what we mean - this crap makes you feel weird, and to put it honestly, it sucks.

Trust me - I have nothing to gain by bullsh*tting about this.

I'd rather have the flu...

I contracted a mild case of SARS when it was going around (it was pretty bad).. I am pretty sure this infection will probably hit me harder.

I am NOT looking forward to it. =/
edit on 3/12/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Japan's chartered bus drivers. Real stories now popping up.
Men live with their wives and three junior high school sons, but as a result, their salaries have fallen to about half, and they are having trouble repayment of mortgages and raising family living expenses.

Get ready people. It only takes one call that says "you are fired" = no longer needed

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I posted somewhere in this thread, it was from Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding. He said the second Washington state patient caught the virus from the first patient 6 weeks prior to having symptoms. There is some uncertainty to say the least.

Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding

As far as the disconnect my opinion is many here are looking at straight facts and seeing them for just that, those that don't have a clue are relying on the media to keep them informed.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Japan's chartered bus drivers. Real stories now popping up.
Men live with their wives and three junior high school sons, but as a result, their salaries have fallen to about half, and they are having trouble repayment of mortgages and raising family living expenses.

Get ready people. It only takes one call that says "you are fired" = no longer needed

Ugh.

I am actually really worried about this.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beltalowda
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I posted somewhere in this thread, it was from Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding. He said the second Washington state patient caught the virus from the first patient 6 weeks prior to having symptoms. There is some uncertainty to say the least.

Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding

As far as the disconnect my opinion is many here are looking at straight facts and seeing them for just that, those that don't have a clue are relying on the media to keep them informed.

6 weeks.. Wow. that really falls outside the 14-28 day window. I wonder if there was another carrier that was asymptomatic that had contact with both individuals?..
edit on 3/12/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Viking Cruises suspends luxury cruise ship sailings

The suspension applies to new embarkations until April 30, however, it is understood ships currently sailing will continue on their planned itineraries.

www.news.com.au... 3a3d8

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

That is possible also. I haven't heard anything else about it

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

The suspension applies to new embarkations until April 30, however, it is understood ships currently sailing will continue on their planned itineraries.

www.news.com.au... 3a3d8

C'mon.. why not?

It could be like a chicken-pox party.. Just get EVERYONE infected and get it over with..

Fine.. I am full of bad ideas. It's probably the whiskey talking..

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: malektaus
a reply to: Strifingsoul

wow he sounds like crap, out of breath and tired

I think Pence has it and now it sure looks like Trump is right there with him. Sounded winded, I was actually waiting for him to cough during the address.

You can also throw in Boris and the Pope as well, pretty damn convinced they both have it too.
edit on 12-3-2020 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
No Tourists allowed entry into India until 04/15 2020
Businesspeople can still enter, except Germans. Germans are totally not allowed anymore šŸ˜…šŸ„³

www.boersennews.de...
edit on 12-3-2020 by Strifingsoul because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2020 by Strifingsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

www.news.com.au... 3a3d8

C'mon.. why not?

It could be like a chicken-pox party.. Just get EVERYONE infected and get it over with..

aren't you in asia drinking sapporo beer right now?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: malektaus
a reply to: Strifingsoul

wow he sounds like crap, out of breath and tired

I think Pence has it and now it sure looks like Trump is right there with him. Sounded winded, I was actually waiting for him to cough during the address.

its impossible to think now that they don't
one thing to look out for is their disappearance from the public from now for the next 2 days. 3 days its not important at all, its 2 days, for 3 days well... we will be taken back to the Reagan days of him not really being in charge o f anything

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I wish..
Doing keto. Sapporo and sake would be great right now.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
A little info just in:

Testing positive after being declared clear of the infection: a 31-year-old evacuee from the Diamond Princess cruise ship was first infected on Feb 18 while aboard, but later appeared to have recovered and tested negative on March 4 and 6 in Japan before returning to Hong Kong on March 7. On March 9, she was found to be still infected. Disease expert Dr Joseph Tsang Kay-yan said several reasons such as sampling error and ā€œinsufficiently sensitiveā€ tests could have accounted for the womanā€™s ā€œfalse negativeā€ results in Japan. ā€œPerhaps the swab was not done properly, or an antibody blood test was not done.ā€ In any case she would have to be tested for a particular type of antibody 21 days after the diagnosis, before results can be conclusive that she was clear of the virus. He believes the woman was not reinfected as her antibodies upon recovering would give her immunity for a period of time

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

www.news.com.au... 3a3d8

C'mon.. why not?

I'm drinking Asahi, in Australasia, surely that counts for something...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
I think they are hiding something
My health minister broke down crying the other day,i know how to read people
There is an aspect to this virus that they will not disclose for fear of Hysteria

Yes. I'm wondering about chromosome damage, particularly to #4. Specifically, what if it damages it so that 15 years from now, everyone who had even a mild case of this develops leukemia or multiple myeloma? Just theorizing, and no I won't look up the links. Someone posted them in one of the 100's of pages in these four threads.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

www.news.com.au... 3a3d8

C'mon.. why not?

I'm drinking Asahi, in Australasia, surely that counts for something...

got this stuff in front of me:

dekanta.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: iloveit
Questions:

2. Does anyone think there are posters in this thread who were paid (shills) to post certain messages or move the thread in any particular direction? (Tinfoil hat moment)

Absolutely.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

A little info just in:

Testing positive after being declared clear of the infection: a 31-year-old evacuee from the Diamond Princess cruise ship was first infected on Feb 18 while aboard, but later appeared to have recovered and tested negative on March 4 and 6 in Japan before returning to Hong Kong on March 7. On March 9, she was found to be still infected. Disease expert Dr Joseph Tsang Kay-yan said several reasons such as sampling error and ā€œinsufficiently sensitiveā€ tests could have accounted for the womanā€™s ā€œfalse negativeā€ results in Japan. ā€œPerhaps the swab was not done properly, or an antibody blood test was not done.ā€ In any case she would have to be tested for a particular type of antibody 21 days after the diagnosis, before results can be conclusive that she was clear of the virus. He believes the woman was not reinfected as her antibodies upon recovering would give her immunity for a period of time

Here is another area where we see a lot of conflicting data.. Re-infection.

Either the testing process is flawed, or the virus is able to re-infect individuals. The latter scenario has me very concerned, because if it initially damages the lungs (which autopsies have shown intense damage), a re-infection would probably prove fatal because the bronchial tissue would already be damaged from the first infection..

This has me worried as there are reports of "cleared " patients later dropping dead..

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Oooh that looks nice, but at 220 bux a bottle I can't afford to drink a bottle a day.

I pick up asahi at 40 bux a carton which is good for a
Oz, we pay jacked up prices for alcohol.

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join