It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
It sucks but nobody can see the bottom

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tim2win

World is on fire at the moment, so much news right now nba suspended travel ban, hanks corona virus, congress woman aid has it, Italy under total lock down, we can’t keep up with it anymore, oh and the toilet paper shortage on the west coast. If I had to guess states headed to a soft lockdown next, maybe next week.
edit on 11-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent
Honestly pal, unless something changes; ie vacination or this petering out naturally ther is no reason why we wont have lock downs all over

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Is that even relevant?
like him or not, we need leadership
This virus is gradually paralyzing the world
we are wayyy past partisan politics here

a reply to: musicismagic
Vegas will be closed
unbelievable times we are in

I think I've been saying that since Hokkaido went into quarantine. But yes, you are absolutely right. When... it will happen over night. I wouldn't want to be in Vegas with all the homeless there when this happens.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
# it, this will pass, keep your powder dry and your dry stores.......dyr also i suppose

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tim2win
Honestly pal, unless something changes; ie vacination or this petering out naturally ther is no reason why we wont have lock downs all over

We probably will have lockdowns all over at this point.

Vacinations aren't happening for a minimum of a year - and even then I would not expect they would work very well.

Hopefully it dies out during the Summer and then doesn't come back with a vengeance.

The slowdown of new cases in South Korea does give me some optimism though.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Im sure I mean to curse but it seems i keep hitting the wrong key

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Of course it will pass. We will be ok just getting thru it.. we will have to persevere, allot of people don’t know how to do that or are to lazy to do it.. damn right we will be ok, I know me and my wife, will and many others members. We are probably the most informed on the planet.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Its coming here soon, people are getting silly alreadey

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

We probably will have lockdowns all over at this point.

Vacinations aren't happening for a minimum of a year - and even then I would not expect they would work very well.

Hopefully it dies out during the Summer and then doesn't come back with a vengeance.

The slowdown of new cases in South Korea does give me some optimism though.

Agreed on all of your points.

There is a pretty decent chance a vaccine never will happen (they were never able to synthesize one for MERS due to the fact that the vaccine triggered cytokine storms in the test subjects, killing them)..

Hopefully they will be able to formulate an antiviral to reduce the severity of infection, however.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This might sound terrible but we are looking at buying a place over here and Im really thinking this will drive down property prices

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
President of Germany is reassuring. Only up to 70% of citizens there could contract CoronaVirus.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I screwed myself by reading up on the spanish/kansas flu, terrifying

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

We can’t be ignorant, by not reading history.. yet there are allot of ignorant words being spoken.. allot of people are acting like wackadoodle’s
edit on 11-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I screwed myself by reading up on the spanish/kansas flu, terrifying

This is no Spanish flu, but it's the closest thing we've seen to it in about 100 years..

This will kill A LOT of old people (and a good number of young, healthy people as well).

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Dont really post here much but you are right, if it wasnt for this place Id be slightly more dumb, cheers lads.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka
I understand that, that was wild.
However...... first time it went around didnt do much damge but when it mutated to provoke a stong reaction in peoples immune systems thats when it got crazy

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

edit on 3/11/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Cytokine storms took out quite a few people in Wuhan, China a few weeks back.

The common flu can even prove fatal due to these reactions, but with COVID19 it is much more common..

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Been reading these threads for a bit, didnt realise you were that guy, sorry, thread drift

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join