It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

Bolivia confirms its first case of coronavirus

One to watch for sure.

As a result of Bolivia's' altitude it's temperature is not a threat to the virus, unlike most other summertime southern hemisphere countries.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Ferrari team members from the epicentre of Italy's coronavirus outbreak have arrived in Melbourne ahead of the Grand Prix. More than 150 people from the Lombardy region got special permission to travel from the Italian government.

www.news.com.au... e39a6e95

this just seems pointless - why allow some? its the planes and airports that are causing the problems

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tukota

If your state health agency is not running it’s own tests then it’s your state’s fault ain’t it?

How can you blame CDC? They specifically enabled state’s to use the information provided to create and use an agreed upon test. If said test was positive they’d send sample to CDC for confirmation and assume state level positive is positive.

AZ can do 450 tests per day, every day.

I think you’re screaming at the wrong people.

I understand some states aren’t disclosing things. Here’s FL doing in state testing but refusing to release numbers.

Miami Herald

The test kits hey are receiving as far as I’m able to learn are to confirm positive from state testing.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Canada is at 94 with 1 death to date.

BC has 7 new cases, including 2 health care workers at that care home where we had the first death. Total for BC now is 39 (1 died). 2 of those are community transmission cases (bringing the total of community transmission cases to 3).

36 in Ontario (Increase of 1 from yesterday). A man in his 40s who travelled to Switzerland.

14 in Alberta (increase from 7 yesterday). All in the province are travel related so far.

The travellers had returned from France, the Netherlands, Egypt, Iran, Taiwan, Germany, Malaysia, Trinidad and Tobago, the Philippines and the United States.

One was also on the same MS Braemar cruise ship in the Caribbean as a case announced on March 8.

5 in Quebec (1 of those is presumptive).

www.cbc.ca...

www.cbc.ca...

www.cbc.ca...

edit on 10-3-2020 by NxNWest because: Added details and link about Alberta cases

edit on 10-3-2020 by NxNWest because: Added details and link about Ontario case

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Think they could've done with a bigger barrier, at least some tape as well. Guessing the Lismore guy was in town or something else? My brother and his family lives there. Stay safe.
edit on 10-3-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Where are people seeing the US broke 1000 today? I've refreshed BNO, Johns H, and Worldometers and it still says 975ish. Edit to add.... same with NYT
edit on 10-3-2020 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — An assisted living facility resident in their 90s has died from complications of the coronavirus, Sacramento County health officials confirmed.
CBS Sacramento
Sacramento County Confirms First Coronavirus Death: Assisted Living Resident Dies

I believe that’s 11 case in Northern California. 2nd death

This one was south Sacramento, Elk Grove. 90 years old, Nursing Home
The first one was up in Placer County, About an hour north, in Rocklin. 71 Hospital, was on a cruise.
edit on 10-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2020 by Observationalist because: Fixing link addin more detail

edit on 10-3-2020 by Observationalist because: Fix

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I originally posted this back on the 5th, thought it could be of value to any who may have missed it previously:

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but take a look:

CV stops you from breathing?

And this:

A vaccine isn't coming.

And in case you don't want to sleep there's this:

Synopsis on what we know so far: (It's bad)

A summary on this third link from the original poster:

TLDR: SARS CoV2 is airborne flying AIDS with characteristics of Herpes (Never leaves your system) and Tuberculosis (Destroys your lungs upon attack). What's China doing about it? Taiwan thinks they're burning people alive.

Some of the above info supports what Tennisdawg was warning us about.

This isn't looking too good folks, and sure as hell is NOT "just the flu".

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

I think they are doing it so the doors stay open so people don't touch them...this is all starting to hit far too close to home...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
At Southwest Hospital in #Chongqing #China, on March 10. Yet official figure says there’s is no new #COVID2019 #coronavirus case, and five cured patients on the day

Jennifer Zeng Twitter

That’s a realllllly long line of people. 0 cases? I think not.

This also is why the US healthcare system is using triage for testing, just because someone has a sniffle or cough doesn’t mean they must have a covid-19 test. They need to be assessed. If hey test everyone then capacity would overload. And then you’d have people lined up like the video above.

Unfortunately that’s the situation. There does not exist a way to test an entire city at one time and weed out infections.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Angela Merkel estimates that 60% to 70% of the German population will contract the coronavirus

www.businessinsider.com...

Welp. At least this country is out of the denial phase. Now for the rest...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Paraphrased text from my Aunt tonight:

My friend's husband in National Guard has been "called up to server at geographical containment areas for Corona virus in major cities in Ohio" He has to be ready to deploy with 72 hour notice. Is something up in Cleveland area?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have seen other posts on here about other doctors predicting large percentages of infection. Here is another from Canadian epidemiologist Dr. Fisman.

He predicts 35 - 70 percent infection through his modeling, depending on the efforts to contain the spread.

nationalpost.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
LATEST: 3rd presumptive positive case of coronavirus announced in Harris County, bringing area total to 14. See which flights she traveled on:
> t.co...

Another one in Houston

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Angela Merkel estimates that 60% to 70% of the German population will contract the coronavirus

www.businessinsider.com...

Welp. At least this country is out of the denial phase. Now for the rest...

I just posted an article about a similar modeling prediction for Canada.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

If your state health agency is not running it’s own tests then it’s your state’s fault ain’t it?

I just went to the site for the state and you're absolutely right. the article was five days old and at that point the MDHHS had only provided the state 300 tests and the state had to request more from the CDC, which they were provided, then put on hold to check. They said five days ago the MDHHS would be up-to-speed by the end of the week in test production.
edit on 10/3/2020 by Tukota because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Inside an Italian hospital's coronavirus intensive care unit

God help them. I'm not even religious.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: armakirais

there was also one in tarrant, Dallas and Gregg today, Gonna get interesting here

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Remember, there is an average of 14 days from 1st symptoms to death according to the latest Chinese stats. You can't just imagine that there are a lot more unaccounted for cases and thus a true lower death rate, you have to go back about 14 days and use that (unaccounted for) count...or wait til its all over and do the math then...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I agree.

a reply to: malektaus

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join