It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What is your background? Are you a medic/scientist?
a reply to: JamieJJones

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

Ohio requested both campaigns postpone these rallies.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm seeing +246 for the USA now.
950 Total.
Increasing.

www.worldometers.info...

edit :I would add that Japan is doing very well in this time of crisis.
Keeping the numbers low.
Kudos.
edit on 10-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added stuff

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Tennessee stops naming county of those testing positive.

Tennessee COVID-19 location omission sparks questions

Source

Good grief! Well I guess my elderly father and my eldery cousin will no longer be going shopping or out to lunch and I will now take over all of their daily outings. Im lucky in the small fact that we are neighbors and I can just drop off what they need on their door step and spray it with lysol. Ugh this news really pisses me off and i hope they change it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Has anyone heard what the dial reading is for a typical fever with Corona? Are we talking like 102, or we talking low grade fevers as well?

I just realized I had a contact in northern Italy, so I emailed him and asked him what conditions were like there and so once I hear back from him, Ill share it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MrRCflying

Your district has a good superintendent.

That response was impressive! I hope other schools follow the same example as more families make the call to educate from home.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostsock

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Tennessee stops naming county of those testing positive.

Tennessee COVID-19 location omission sparks questions

Source

Good grief! Well I guess my elderly father and my eldery cousin will no longer be going shopping or out to lunch and I will now take over all of their daily outings. Im lucky in the small fact that we are neighbors and I can just drop off what they need on their door step and spray it with lysol. Ugh this news really pisses me off and i hope they change it.

When it was in Memphis, it was okay to announce, don't want to scare the volunteers away from the tornado damage area and help in that area. But when it hits Nashville, we don't want to say, because we don't want to scare the volunteers away.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Has anybody mentioned how California's governor praised President Trump and Mike Pence for their coronavirus response yet?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Has anybody mentioned how California's governor praised President Trump and Mike Pence for their coronavirus response yet?

I hope so, my parents are stil up in the hills in LA.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Just think that could be horrific. I didn't realise that two viruses could do that, but apparently two viruses if active in one host can actually recombine to create a new virus.

But the viruses have to have sections that are very similar. Now I don't know if Ebola has any strands that are comparable with Corona virus, but wasn't it shown that this virus has a strand similar to HIV? Now what if a person with HIV gets infected with Corona virus? Will we get recombination?

Hopefully someone with specific knowledge can enlighten us.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Perhaps you missed my question to you yesterday. I asked if you think all the countries currently fighting this virus including Italy which is now on lockdown are in cahoots with Democrats to make Trump look bad? I'm really curious if you think this is one huge global conspiracy against Donald Trump

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MrRCflying

Your district has a good superintendent.

Yes, I was very pleasantly surprised.

What also surprised me is the fact that he was forthright in giving out the information that they are getting little to no help from the state.

It all just seems like one big fluster cluck. The right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing. No plans from any department, just kind of making it up as they go along.

Most of us could see this coming for weeks. They had plenty of time to prepare, and get plans made just in case. Now it is all a rush.

The SHTF NOW, and they are not ready. Wait till it gets to the point of hospitals being overwhelmed. I don't think they can handle it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.wjhl.com... RAichCM

Well someone in Tennessee decided to release this news. Its now in my neighboring county

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Turkish health minister to release statement at 12:30am local time..

What a weird time to release a statement?? Winder if they're joining the club..and why the middle of the night!?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Five more cases in NC for a total of seven now. Irony is that the five new ones all traveled to Boston to a BioGen conference. State of emergency declared.

Two more presumptive positives in SC, for a total of nine.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Germany just went to 1565, +341, no new deaths.

FYI

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Estricky
Five more cases in NC for a total of seven now. Irony is that the five new ones all traveled to Boston to a BioGen conference. State of emergency declared.

Please don't come back from Boston for the Springtime...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hello, New to the forum. Looking forward to learning and growing over the next few months.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
presumptive positive case in Dallas County, well #achi mushrooms

thats around 20 for Texas.

www.wfaa.com... -88fc745edd8b

edit on 10-3-2020 by malektaus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2020 by malektaus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join