It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: infoweb
Interesting, the book is from 1981.

mobile.twitter.com...

Already debunked, two different books, and both aren’t big-brain predictions. It’s like saying “in 2028 there will be a contentious election in the US, the populace will be polarized and claims of voter suppression will spread.”

Duh.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Brick17

Thank you for your update. It's nice to hear personal stories. Stay safe.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
A man in my city of Frisco, Texas has tested "presumptive positive". He came back from a trip to California. HE and his family are self-quarantined in their home until they get final results. Great..

I just came home for lunch and saw on the news that the Dow dropped more than 2000 pts, holy crap...And crude oil dived to $31. I'm a little bit in shock.

***Frisco is a far north Dallas suburb.
edit on 9-3-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel
That is probably it.
Thank you!

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Brick17

Cheers for the updates mate, stay safe

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Seems like California is going to explode with infections soon. Other members have related stories of people bringing the virus back from trips to California.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Correction:

Both Kentucky and Indiana had 1 case on Friday.

Both states now stand at 4 cases each.
edit on 9-3-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

When did he return? Do you know what part of CA they were in? I have some workers returning tonight from CA.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

When did he return? Do you know what part of CA they were in? I have some workers returning tonight from CA.

No. They're being very tight-lipped about it. So frustrating. I received the notification on Nextdoor App and they immediately closed down the comments section before anyone could reply.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Indeed we are mate.

Yes I am prepped for roughly 4 weeks give or take. I have two young children so my idea is that if we get quarantined any longer than 4 weeks they will stay in with my misses and I will be the one to go out if necessary.

I know what you mean. I have been watching this blow up since December. Just surprised its on our doorstep so soon. I noticed a LOT more ambulances on emergency calls today aswell. Also don’t know if you have seen but the bus drivers all seem to be wearing latex gloves.

Its getting real for us now! Stay safe

edit on 9-3-2020 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
Gaetz, who traveled with Trump on Monday, becomes fifth member of Congress to self-quarantine

Why don't they just get themselves tested and be given the all-clear?

A congressman shouldn't have to wait to be tested?

The next thing you know President Trump will need to be quarantined also.

Either somebody isn't wearing their thinking caps, or this is all part of some larger plan.
edit on 3/9/2020 by carewemust because: Google artificial intelligence voice recognition sucks still.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
All this just in time for Spring Break!

Government officials have really dropped the ball on this big time. The fact that it can spread from asymptomatic carriers and travel restrictions were slim to none for the longest time it is without a doubt going to spread through the travel hubs and more densely-populated areas, branching out to the places anyone leaving those hubs goes to.

I'm under the impression that it's really just a matter of time (1 month, 2 months?) before a lot of hospitals are stretched thin and beyond capacity like we've been hearing about in other places.

As I understand it the US may be even worse off than some other countries because of the "for profit" healthcare model and number of available beds in ICU for most US hospitals.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Maybe it's time for a one world government.

As long as one country messes up it can contaminate other countries.

Even though the virus is a nothingburger, it still has people panicking because that is human nature.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FamCore

Maybe it's time for a one world government.

As long as one country messes up it can contaminate other countries.

Even though the virus is a nothingburger, it still has people panicking because that is human nature.

No. maybe we ought not to make these things...?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sorry no direct link to info at the moment, but many times in this thread, we have seen cases where individuals are testing negative for a period of time, only to later test positive.
Seems like the test is not 100% accurate, and the virus is evading the tests at initial phases of infection.
Maybe someone can help with links, I am on my cell and on the move at the moment.
Thx.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Italy on total lockdown???

Coronavirus, all of Italy "protected area". Movements prohibited except for proven needs. Almost 8 thousand infected

www.repubblica.it...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
Gaetz, who traveled with Trump on Monday, becomes fifth member of Congress to self-quarantine

So 5 members of congress are now doing a self quarantine. It shouldnt be much longer before we hear that Trump him self and anyone who traveled with him goes into isolation. If people are panicking now, hearing of the president or members of congress getting the virus is going to cause hysteria. Just for the simple fact that most will feel that not enough is being done for the average person. People will be demanding lock downs here soon so they can legally keep their children out of school.
edit on 9-3-2020 by lostsock because: added more

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: missed_gear

in Finland they recommended two meters distance.. but if you think if someone in front of you sneezes it goes first straight forward and then start to flow down and it will land on your trousers/skirt shoes etc... droplets can easily reach you, rest is up to you, what you do.

Which raises an interesting thought I had. Should we disinfect our feet when entering our homes?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Welcome to the club!

Illinois Declares Disaster Proclamation

Link Corrected

edit on 9-3-2020 by Oleman because: Link Corrected

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join