It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Morning numbers are in for Spain and Germany with Spain at 237 new cases and Germany at 111 new cases.

Been watching the Bahrain numbers and at present they are running at 64.1 per 1 mil population of total cases. Not as high as Iran at 85.3, Italy at 122, South Korea at 145.9. China is now lagging behind at 56.1.

Italy's numbers will be in later

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You want to go back 200 years and tank the world's economy over a novel cold virus? Really? Doesn't that seem a little... extreme?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

An amazing bug right?

It can trick tests when being detected
It can trick tests when being recovered
It can hide for weeks before you realise you have it
It spreads quietly and widely
Once you've got it, it doesn't go away
No one knows where it came from

If I was going to create a weapon, those are definitely the aspects I'd give it

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Reports have emerged that a Fremantle Dockers player has been tested for coronavirus as Australian league grapples with the illness.

www.news.com.au... d
wow, a professional sports player in Australia... the season starts in 2 weeks

this could be defining
edit on 9/3/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

You want to go back 200 years and tank the world's economy over a novel cold virus? Really? Doesn't that seem a little... extreme?

the villagers here are from ww2 and they have experience of what may happen if city folks come in droves.
it may be hard to understand, but we still at some rice paddies take our left overs from the toilet and fertilize our land, So yes . I believe that what they are saying about the influx of city folks wanting to raid our gardens at night

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

#BREAKING
"The number of deaths due to coronavirus symptoms is nearly 2,000 across the country," says Mostafa Faghihi, close to the inner circle of Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.

A Health Minister rep said over 400 people have died in just one province.

twitter.com...

link   

I sincerely recommend *not* playing with poop during a viral outbreak. Harmful bacteria could contaminate your crops and make people sicker than they already are. I'm just saying.

link   
I just want to say this that are following my post: yes, things are happening very fast , but there’s no advantage in deceiving yourself. Even if you have mountains of jewels and as many servants as there are grains of sand along the Ganges, you see them when your eyes are open. But what about when your eyes are shut? You should realize then that everything you see is like a dream or illusion

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

An illusion, eh? Is that why you are so sure you want to shut down the engine of the world? Because "all is mana?" Seriously. How are you so comfortable with fortune cookie philosophy and still scared enough of a nasty viral outbreak that you want to tank the world over it? That doesn't sound very zen.

Also, please don't use human feces as fertilizer. Seriously. You need an anaerobic digestion process to kill off the pathogens first.

Ew.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

An illusion, eh? Is that why you are so sure you want to shut down the engine of the world? Because "all is mana?" Seriously. How are you so comfortable with fortune cookie philosophy and still scared enough of a nasty viral outbreak that you want to tank the world over it? That doesn't sound very zen.

Also, please don't use human feces as fertilizer. Seriously. You need an anaerobic digestion process to kill off the pathogens first.

Ew.

but we here have using the human feces for ages .
sad to say but the folk here are talking about protecting there patches of garden, so i guess it must be a bit on the "wow" side of the samurai side of keeping from starving.
For all reasoning, I'm not a city folk, these people here think differently about how to treat the seasons of survival with food of thought.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This hasn't been posted yet, has it?

www.dailymail.co.uk... s

DisneyLand Paris has its first case and this is bad news for all visiting that theme park but it's still remaining OPEN.

A maintenance worker at Disneyland Paris has tested positive for coronavirus, the theme park said today. However, the park will remain open with hand gel provided to visitors and guests told to keep their distance in the queue for rides, French media said. Disneyland staff are now checking on colleagues who had been in contact with the infected worker, who tested positive over the weekend. According to BFMTV, Disneyland insisted that the infected person had worked 'behind the scenes' and was 'not in contact' with visitors to the park.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
This hasn't been posted yet, has it?

www.dailymail.co.uk... s

DisneyLand Paris has its first case and this is bad news for all visiting that theme park but it's still remaining OPEN.

A maintenance worker at Disneyland Paris has tested positive for coronavirus, the theme park said today. However, the park will remain open with hand gel provided to visitors and guests told to keep their distance in the queue for rides, French media said. Disneyland staff are now checking on colleagues who had been in contact with the infected worker, who tested positive over the weekend. According to BFMTV, Disneyland insisted that the infected person had worked 'behind the scenes' and was 'not in contact' with visitors to the park.

we have close disneyland in tokyo

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Good job. Should definitely close it in Paris aswell.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

He didn't say he WANTED TO. He said be prepared for that. The worlds economy is already tanking and it's not a cold.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

He didn't say he WANTED TO. He said be prepared for that. The worlds economy is already tanking and it's not a cold.

the old people here in the farmlands know how to survive, city folks will come and steal, we are already talking about this .
if it happens , yes some farmers have the wits to protect us

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Just another local update here in the Midlands, US. People from Omaha have been doing some traveling apparently, and there's now two new cases in Lincoln, and one in Fremont, NE. The one in Fremont was at a special Olympics event... So... More cases sure to be inbound. Reports are saying they're all self quarantined and getting better.

This is all getting extremely close to my town. My wife is starting to get really worried. I assured her she'd be fine even if she got it, but I've been bed-ridden for nearly a week for an unrelated lung virus. If I get it and my body is already weak, then that makes me worried.

Luckily for me, I don't die.

Stay safe out there, friends.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
app.box.com...

kick back and have a listen

the virus is now here

didn't think it would happen so fast

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: 727Sky

An amazing bug right?

It can trick tests when being detected
It can trick tests when being recovered
It can hide for weeks before you realise you have it
It spreads quietly and widely
Once you've got it, it doesn't go away
No one knows where it came from

If I was going to create a weapon, those are definitely the aspects I'd give it

I mentioned this before, it has a 42 day period limit as we now know to stay within us before getting sick. my post long ago state that. this was on tv with pictures, sorry nothing in print to back this up

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

If the world's economy tanks, coronavirus will be the least of our worries. Hundreds of millions will die because they can't get nutritious food or useful medicine. Managing a planet with seven billion people on it isn't a joke. It might not always seem fair and to be honest, it probably isn't, but there will be nuclear war before we go back to living the way we did 200+ years ago.

Frankly, it would be kinder.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

a reply to: pasiphae

If the world's economy tanks, coronavirus will be the least of our worries. Hundreds of millions will die because they can't get nutritious food or useful medicine. Managing a planet with seven billion people on it isn't a joke. It might not always seem fair and to be honest, it probably isn't, but there will be nuclear war before we go back to living the way we did 200+ years ago.

Frankly, it would be kinder.

I agree with you on this
One needs to live on an island to understand what you have printed here
it is very true
hokkaido japan is already collapsing due to people not going to work, but hey, we got salmon to eat though

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join