It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying
100% agreed anout schools and colleges!!! They should be doing "early" spring breaks, and considering how to tele-school!

And, at this point I would think any responsible company would be rolling out tele-work to preserve their workforce. Maybe productivity goes down, but not as much as if the employee or familly members are sick.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
Proof again that they are changing the rules.

endemic

They are no longer going to test for the virus.

They let it get out of control and now it's a "so what" scenario.

Let this be a lesson to those who are supportive of government and the ability of the authorities to handle situations that arise.

If anything super serious ever happens, we as a people are screwed so bad.

Is there anything to verify this outside of Twitter? I went directly to the website being apparently quoted (www.evergreenhealth.com...), and I don't see anything similar to the quote on that website.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: musicismagic

If that's what it's going to take to avoid and eradicate this virus its not going to be pretty in western society.
Have to give it to them,China was the perfect place for this to happen with all their social controls.
Almost like it was the plan all along.

OK, I'm sure some people here will know that I may go a bit too far, but...www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm only giving you a possible warning of a "silent" action what to do people. Can't you get the drift. We have a member here also in Japan (although ) he hasnt posted in a day , but he and his family are prepared for the worst. Really people, when the economy crashes like it has in Hokkaido, there are no JOBS and people (few ) are going back to work, can't you all see that. OK, go ahead and eat them frozen pizzas tonight. This sh...te is for real.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
pass
edit on 9-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I pity the citizens of China, the way their own government has treated them over this "virus" problem and now they
have this thrown on them by their concerned government.

'Gratitude education': Wuhan boss faces backlash over calls to thank leaders

Wuhan’s top party official has come under fire after saying the government would implement “gratitude education” so citizens can properly thank the Chinese Communist party for its efforts fighting the coronavirus outbreak.

In comments published on Saturday, Continue
edi t on 3/9/2020 by Karyotype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

What is this 'silent' action you are on about
no,i don't get the drift
your link is what i based my post on
i value your input but please be less ambiguous

OK, I'll give you an example:
McDonald's are going to "an employment agency" to hire the handicap to work in their restaurants .
There is a shortage of people to work among the public now.
This is just the beginning.
We have Chinese working in many places that work in making the "bento boxes" that are bought nation wide. many chinese came back back from their holiday. This is a very concern of the employer.
Hope this help you out . many employers are worried now that the chinese employee are infected
7-11 stores are not requiring their employees to wear mask, but yet , one has close down. my opinion, many will follow. the japanese govt does close them down once an infection occurs in its stores
edit on 0300000039112020-03-09T01:11:39-05:00113903am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0300000035132020-03-09T01:13:35-05:00133503am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0300000031162020-03-09T01:16:31-05:00163103am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
Personally I think COVID was spread by a third party, as TD claimed. The bioweapon blame game seems to be escalating.

China’s Coronavirus: A Shocking Update. Did The Virus Originate in the US?

Japan, China and Taiwan Reports on the Origin of the Virus

Then, Taiwan ran a TV news program on February,27,(click here to access video (Chinese), that presented diagrams and flow charts suggesting the coronavirus originated in the US.

The basic logic is that the geographical location with the greatest diversity of virus strains must be the original source because a single strain cannot emerge from nothing. He demonstrated that only the US has all the five known strains of the virus (while Wuhan and most of China have only one, as do Taiwan and South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam, Singapore, and England, Belgium and Germany), constituting a thesis that the haplotypes in other nations may have originated in the US.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Hmm, interesting. But which country closed down a lab that was sequencing this coronavirus and destroyed all the records, USA or China? Of course, that is hearsay too.

So instead of buckling down and figuring this out with an effective vaccine and/or cure, the governments are all going to play psyops on us. IMHO.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

So far everything is playing out like my dream I had back in 2015 first the markets crash then the SHTF I saw some evil stuff in the dream, that's why I got out of Dodge when the gettin was good. I live off grid in the compound named Zion next to the Canadian boarder in the mountains, Okanogan county. I've been building like a mad man for the last three years. I was told it starts in 2020 it starts to get bad in May. I told all my friends and family about the dream back in 2015 they though I was crazy. That's another story. But now they call, they live in Seattle and the suburbs. I don't think they think I'm crazy anymore.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Tiny tibbits out of NoRk, behind paywall but starts "Rodong Sinmun condemns "unacceptable" behavior by some cadres as DPRK releases 3650 from quarantine" paywall (probably available on KCNAWatch, if really want to read)

Off topic related North Korea 'fires three missiles'

(The way I see it, a coup in China, other major events s/b on topic because they affect the COVID19 situation...)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: Agit8dChop

So far everything is playing out like my dream I had back in 2015 first the markets crash then the SHTF I saw some evil stuff in the dream, that's why I got out of Dodge when the gettin was good. I live off grid in the compound named Zion next to the Canadian boarder in the mountains, Okanogan county. I've been building like a mad man for the last three years. I was told it starts in 2020 it starts to get bad in May. I told all my friends and family about the dream back in 2015 they though I was crazy. That's another story. But now they call, they live in Seattle and the suburbs. I don't think they think I'm crazy anymore.

hey man you need arrows now, not bullets , they can be heard for miles. take care

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: liejunkie01
Proof again that they are changing the rules.

endemic

They are no longer going to test for the virus.

They let it get out of control and now it's a "so what" scenario.

Let this be a lesson to those who are supportive of government and the ability of the authorities to handle situations that arise.

If anything super serious ever happens, we as a people are screwed so bad.

Is there anything to verify this outside of Twitter? I went directly to the website being apparently quoted (www.evergreenhealth.com...), and I don't see anything similar to the quote on that website.

I do not have any other verification.

It was shared to me.

I figured if it wasn't true, it would get debunked. So all we can say is it is hearsay for now.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Cross bows and bullets
Thanks and Good Luck.

edit on 9-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh

If this situation goes bad, there is going to be a 180 turnaround in the public perception of preppers and conspiracy theorists. It's already starting to happen, as you mentioned.

Be a welcome change, just not the circumstances that would bring it about.

edit on 9-3-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Cross bows and bullets

Where hammers are banned, a cresent wrench looks like a good alternative.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman

Cross bows and bullets

Where hammers are banned, a cresent wrench looks like a good alternative.

and bamboo shoots I'm working on
look people
there are millions in the city
that will come to you door
japan is good on their people helping the next door people (not so much true in the city9
i hope you are all reading my post
hokkaido is collapsing
do you understand it
no panic
can america handle it, no fkn way

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
look people
I told you 2 days ago

Prime Minister Abe responded by saying, `` Some experts say that infection is on the verge of spreading rapidly or converging, and to minimize the impact on people's lives while assuming the worst.

Can Trump say that?

"In light of the concerns that the outbreak and spread of the new coronavirus infectious disease could have a significant impact on the lives and health of the people.

For that have been following my posting the above is what I wanted to say.

Yep! I have left many blanks what is to happen in y America, or elsewhere,Japan is up front what is happening. stay tune to more updates

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This is a great book and appropriate to tonight's theme:
Guns Germs and Steel audio book

His second book "Collapse" is equally scary and appropriate. Both non-fiction.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

That is a relief to hear. I haven't been able to find any articles referencing a ban from USA so I'm hoping it is just hearsay in comments that I picked up.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Sporting stadiums converted into quarantine camps, police guarding medical stockpiles and schools temporarily shut down are some of the actions authorities are prepared to take if Australia succumbs to a major coronavirus outbreak.

These measures would be voluntary, but "if necessary, powers to ensure adherence are available under the Public Health Act 2010".

Police would run security for the state’s medical stockpile and manage "mass fatalities" if mortuaries exceed their capacity, the NSW pandemic report states.

Once a vaccine is created, mass vaccination campaigns would be rolled out.

Professor MacIntyre said. "It will happen over a period of time. It could go on for a year, for example."
smh.com.au]

So quarantine camps, forced vaccines, cops guarding masks and burning piles of bodies with diesel, great plan, what could possibly go wrong.
edit on 9-3-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join