It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hello again folks. In my last post, I really needed to put a little humor to it by stating all my post really amounted to a mind that was communicating in a land of pure BS and just reporting it as I dreamed it up.

As many of you know I took a spill going down a hill and was injured enough to have 5 hospital visits. Yesterday as I mention in my resent post I had an appointment. The doctor sat down and talked to the wife and I about the situation why the hospital was empty and why they are now treating any former patients in 3 level categories . They now have daily meetings and exercises. In other words, they are now getting prepared for the worse. I'm not sure he is actually telling this to his other patients ( probably not). Level 3 is .... I won't say Level 2 is medical attention needed, possible hospital bed needed (keep in mind about Level 3 and why I won't say. Level 1 is an evaluation of ones life style and return appointments if necessary will be in 4 months. So in other words all hospitals in Japan are now getting prepared the best they can. Will Japan become an isolated country from the world soon, well, this morning Hokkaido now is all quarantine (meaning everyone is to stay home) sad to say this: it is now spreading like wild fire there.
Its impossible for me to believe that in America the same is not happening . But I understand they are not testing 3800 people a day. We now currently have the ability to test even more in the near future.
It now has been shown the virus has a 4 part re-infection rate that we now know. This was shown as example on TV this morning. I just can't believe Americans are being feed complete BS about the true situation. Truth may hurt but down right lying about it just doesn't pan out in the long run.

Getting back to the hospital now: The hospital was near empty. I have never seen that hospital so empty in nearly 3 decades here. So yes, people. You have to really /must prepare yourself for the worst senerio (sp) possible now.
I mention when 2 cultures are in line to buy the masks, non - Japanese were fighting over taking masks from the Japanese and it didn't matter if it was a 70 year old lady. I'm only posting this because it was shown on TV 2 days ago.

Stay tune for updates: but I'm not joking about bicycles, get you whole family one if possible. (gas stations if you think they will stay open, you folks are in for a BIG rude AWAKENING.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

From the way it sounds, I don't think too many people will be surviving that third wave.

If that's the case you would think the elites/politicians would have bug out by now, unless they know something we don't... (or have been vaccinated or immune)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
New England Journal of Medicine says coronavirus in the USA appears to be no worse than the flu.

www.breitbart.com...

Our fear-mongering media and democrats should find an active volcano and go sacrifice themselves.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Can you provide a link about this revelation about the virus, please. I don’t doubt you, but I am hearing all kinds of speculation at the moment, either misinformation is occurring misinterpretation and or terror or all of the above. Even if it’s in Japanese bro.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Can you provide a link about this revelation about the virus, please. I don’t doubt you, but I am hearing all kinds of speculation at the moment, either misinformation is occurring misinterpretation and or terror or all of the above. Even if it’s in Japanese bro.

The graph was of it was on TV this morning . That is how I found out about it. And no, I don't think it was shown to scare us, but just to warn us about the future what the virus may do .
As mentioned: all schools are closed. Disneyland and Universal Studio are now closed. All museums are closed . The list goes on and on.
If I find a report in writing on it, I will post it. Trust me I will.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 28-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to: RichZ

So what happens on the third strike? Things get even worse, or no change from the second strike?

i don't think that what is being referred to as the "waves" running through the population (as often referenced to the Spanish Flu of 1918, is the same thing as the reinfection occurring in patients that develop severe secondary symptoms such as heart failure, liver/kidney failure, etc.

so in other words, a second wave will not only contain a new, mutated strain of the virus, but also include a whole new round of severe secondary symptoms and deaths.

hope this helps.

danny.
edit on 2020-02-28T20:53:50-06:0008America/Chicago02C-0600Feb-06:00 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: carewemust

New England Journal of Medicine says coronavirus in the USA appears to be no worse than the flu.

You may well be correct. You may well have the same virus we've had in Australia since early January.

With the arrival of the positive CV case from Iran, I suspect that's all about to change.

Don't assume there is only one virus, because on face value it looks like there's at least 2.

link   
a reply to: Beltalowda

Same, be good to hear more from TD.

In thread 2 jadedANDcynical put up links to a collation of

tennisdawg's posts.

edit on 28-2-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Hmm so a virus, designed to keep us sick...

If I believe this..

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
this morning Hokkaido now is all quarantine (meaning everyone is to stay home) sad to say this: it is now spreading like wild fire there.

According to everything I'm reading, Hokkaido has 66 confirmed cases. 66 out of 5.28 million residents. Their first case was recorded in late January, so in a month they went from 1 to 66...

I'm having the same conundrum I had with China. The numbers do not seem to warrant this degree of aggressive response. We aren't being told something(s). Either complications or circumstances are known by those in charge that aren't being shared and warrant this response or the governments are overreacting. Look... if this is bad ass enough to warrant these responses, why in the blue hell did Japan EVER move a single human being on or off that cruise ship in Japanese waters? Nations are gonna excuse bringing their own out of quarantine zones and back into their homesoil in absence of any legal mandate forcing them to do so because "it was the right thing to do," but they're going to paint this as devastating enough a virus to warrant massive life altering changes, lockdowns, and closures for whole cities and prefectures? bull#. Something's happening here that we aren't privy to.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ya damn it the same conundrum for me also, why are they freaking out?

Why?

There is something ELSE! There has to be.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

this morning Hokkaido now is all quarantine (meaning everyone is to stay home) sad to say this: it is now spreading like wild fire there.

According to everything I'm reading, Hokkaido has 66 confirmed cases. 66 out of 5.28 million residents. Their first case was recorded in late January, so in a month they went from 1 to 66...

I'm having the same conundrum I had with China. The numbers do not seem to warrant this degree of aggressive response. We aren't being told something(s). Either complications or circumstances are known by those in charge that aren't being shared and warrant this response or the governments are overreacting. Look... if this is bad ass enough to warrant these responses, why in the blue hell did Japan EVER move a single human being on or off that cruise ship in Japanese waters? Nations are gonna excuse bringing their own out of quarantine zones and back into their homesoil in absence of any legal mandate forcing them to do so because "it was the right thing to do," but they're going to paint this as devastating enough a virus to warrant massive life altering changes, lockdowns, and closures for whole cities and prefectures? bull#. Something's happening here that we aren't privy to.

If you saw my post about my visit to the hospital yesterday, it should answer your question. Japan medical system is preparing for the worst. Only the Administrators of the hospitals would currently have the low-down from the Ministry of Health here. That is why at least the hospitals are ONLY taking currently people with life threatening situations, all others are being turned away and sent to their local doctors clinic.

The morning news seems to be more accurate in updating since they all have reports in many areas of Japan. I also got to say their reporting is so good and well explained with NO hype.

Are you in Japan too?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Same thoughts here... SOMEBODY knows a WHOLE lot more than they telling us

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

Meh the only thing I can think of, is mass infection overwhelming the medical infrastructure, these governments are afraid of so they quarantine to try to prevent it. To protect those vulnerable to the disease. Yet if it’s so similar to the flu, why don’t they do this when they have seasonal flu epidemics. I dunno, so much wild info out here, it’s time to get vigilant...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Health authorities in Texas and Oregon report 12 new coronavirus cases in US

US coronavirus case total hits 63, 2nd case 'of unknown origin' confirmed

South Korea reports 594 new cases of coronavirus, raising total to 2,931 cases and 16 dead

One of the CA "unknown origin" cases is in serious condition, intubated.

Coronavirus outbreak on Air Canada flight, passenger sick with possible Coronavirus

The U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in contrast, has done only 459 tests since the epidemic began. The rollout of a CDC-designed test kit to state and local labs has become a fiasco because it contained a faulty reagent. Labs around the country eager to test more suspected cases—and test them faster—have been unable to do so. No commercial or state labs have the approval to use their own tests.

Link

And for tinfoil hat enthusiasts

NoMoreFakeNews

Yeah it’s totally real now. Glad the rest of America woke the F up.

I don’t feel bad for the idiots complaining there’s no masks or shelves are empty of rice and flour.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Are you in Japan too?

No, Alaska.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Are you in Japan too?

No, Alaska.

Pretty close to Japan . But how are things in your neck of the woods. Are people buying goods like there is a buying panic going on?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Kids, Twins just shy of 15 Y.O. had to paint worst case scenario versus best case scenario and come to a point somewhere in middle between the two as an honest upfront parent pulling no punches or B.S.

The middle ground is very sobering to say the least.

They took information but scared the bejeezus out of them even at middle ground between two extremes.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So far it's running at 3.43% mortality rate according to official data
(2,923 confirmed deaths from 85,182 confirmed infections)

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join