It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

1. Face masks are useless, and the public buying them is preventing frontline staff buying them.

Face masks are useless.

But the frontline staff seems to need them.

Definitely not useless. Increases defenses about 5 fold. Not impenetrable, but better by far then -not- wearing a mask. Not sure who they are trying to fool.

The stupid ones who believe what people say rather than what they do.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

"The virus now is known to mutate 4 times in the body ( not sure how to explain it, Japanese language here is spoken)"

Reminds me of what tennisdawg said.

"This virus was artificially created on purpose, and it is designed to cycle through every human 3 times (possibly more)."

Oh and I don't think you ever post BS, your posts are informative and concise, thank you for the effort you put in.
edit on 28-2-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: myselfaswell
Australian Update

2 new CV positive cases. Both are associated with the Diamond Princess.

There are still no cases indicating that CV is wild............LOL....it's not in the news, so it must be true.

I feel so much safer, and the WH has announced its all fear mongering and just go about your day as normal. Problem solved were all good.

Good now to catch the virus, yes , indeed.

Problem now for me is I'm broke till SS comes in. And if the US govt. shuts down (which it may well do) my SS is not coming in and there for I can no longer pay the bills. The utility companies here turn yours off after 1st non payment. Most pay by automatic withdraw from banks

Not good, stay safe...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

That was my first thought too.

Some things still haven't happened but, my eyes and ears are open and I'm remembering just in case.

edit on 28-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
someone here was wanting info on China's current situation - This link has some info

www.scmp.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
They don't know what's happening.

On the previous page I posted an Australian Update. 2 new cases both associated with the Diamond Princess, This is the GOVERNMENT source

Well, it turns out that's not true. One of the cases was associated with the Diamond Princess, the other case however is in fact A 63-year-old woman who has recently returned from Iran.

Tomato Source

I realise that some will put this down to a simple typo, maybe it is, either way it does not inspire any confidence, which is currently running at zero.

So far, IMHO, this response to CV, and the manner in which it is being communicated to the public, is like watching a slow motion train crash.

edit on 28 2 2020 by myselfaswell because: forgot source

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The March 14 meeting between President Donald Trump and the Association of Southeast Nations (ASEAN) in Las Vegas, Nevada, was postponed Friday, a senior administration official told CNN.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold
The March 14 meeting between President Donald Trump and the Association of Southeast Nations (ASEAN) in Las Vegas, Nevada, was postponed Friday, a senior administration official told CNN.

The White House has also announced a visit by Austria's chancellor next Tuesday has been postponed.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

I personally wouldn't mind hearing another update from tennisdawg I also remember him saying the virus could cycle through someone 3 times.

It makes me wonder if the reports of people who have "recovered" from the virus and contracted it a second time are just that or if the virus was just laying dormant inside them

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: fworkman

What the WHO has done with this thing is nothing short of criminal. Refuse to call it a pandemic, giving people terrible advice, UN's puppet that did nothing to help this and only made it worse.

US politicians also saying "Don't stock up on food at home" to try to lower stress levels of the general populous. ALSO criminal!

This will go down in history! The "leaders" are screwing this up as if they want it to spread everywhere.

And Trump saying everything is fine and the US will be fine is complete bull# too

Yeah it's damn ridiculous. This is probably inappropriate but that presser with the CDC what so bad it may as well have been this instead:

The whole damn press conference was, at best, just one huge contradiction between the experts and the administration.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've been scrolling through the Iran hashtag on twitter and I'm getting pretty worried at what I'm seeing. It's looking a lot like China did when people were dying and everything was falling into chaos.

At least 210 deaths are believed to be from coronavirus, even though official total is 26:

mobile.twitter.com...

There are also deaths of young nurses. This scares me, as I thought it was mostly older people who passed away.

What is going on there?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leighthall
a reply to: weirdguy

Kind of sounds like what tennisdawg stated in his posts - that it was an engineered virus and it was designed to move through people 3 times - each time worse than the one before.

Not having the same contacts, I have to go on face value of his posts - not rule them out or accept them blindly. To my mind, he hasn't sprouted anything too unbelievable, so I'm holding my assessment pending further information - further information like this case only lends credence to his claims.

I'm swaying :-)

As I have said before, future historians, if any are left, might wind up calling this the "Three Strikes and You Are Out" virus.

From the way it sounds, I don't think too many people will be surviving that third wave. Suspicion is that China has been going through the second wave, and cremating a WHOLE lot more victims than they are saying. I certainly wouldn't put it past the CCP, apparently KNOWING what they are dealing with, cremating victims without waiting for them to expire. Might explain why they don't want any outside witnesses to see what they are doing.

I guess it isn't impossible that once you catch this, game over, you will always have it. And it will keep on flaring up inside you till you finally succumb. In between external symptoms, when you are asymptomatic, you are passing it on to others. Suppose this is true? What would the world HAVE to do to keep everyone from becoming infected?

Seriously, if you were the mad scientist tasked to design the perfect weaponized virus, how many traits that this coronoavirus apparently has would be on that list of targeted attributes? And we might not have seen all the tricks it has up it's sleeve yet. This is still a very early stage of this pandemic.

My advice? Try REAL hard not to catch this. At all.

Yeah, gloom and doom. But you have to admit, there ARE people out there who would want to do something like this, for whatever their insane reasons might be.

IMHO.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Made me laugh. 100 internets to you.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 85,181 confirmed cases worldwide, including 2,923 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
Yeah I'm a bit concerned with what's happening in Iran as well... seems to me like the mortality rate could be quite a bit higher than what we've been seeing elsewhere, which leads me to believe we may be seeing a more deadly mutation of the virus.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS.......

This means case was positive and will be retested by CDC

THERE WILL BE A PRESS CONFERENCE!!!!!

www.oregonlive.com... er_impression=true
edit on 28-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Glad you liked it! I found it posted over at the r/CoronavirusConspiracy subreddit and thought I'd share it here. A little levity in an otherwise pretty gloomy thread.

edit on 28-2-2020 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

Quite interesting video, please skip to 20:50, this video is 10 years old.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Iran MP: number of graves show "alarming" number of COVID-19 deaths:

irannewswire.org...

He's pleading with officials to announce the real numbers. "You can't hide the graves."

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RichZ

originally posted by: tgidkp
a reply to: butcherguy
i have quoted below a post i made earlier in the thread describing the exact nature of the biological mechanism involved in this.

basically, after the body has successfully produced it's antibodies, the virus can come back in and attack the immune system directly by using the antibodies to mediate entry into the immunoglobulin cells.... thus disabling the body's immunity to the virus and allowing the viral infection to penetrate more deeply the second time around.

The spike (S) glycoprotein of coronaviruses contains protrusions that will only bind to certain receptors on the host cell. Known receptors bind S1 are ACE2, ...

...The spike is essential for both host specificity and viral infectivity.

....The spike (S) glycoprotein of coronaviruses is known to be essential in the binding of the virus to the host cell at the advent of the infection process. It's been reported that 2019-nCoV can infect the human respiratory epithelial cells through interaction with the human ACE2 receptor.

....The S protein plays key parts in the induction of neutralizing-antibody and T-cell responses, as well as protective immunity. The main functions for the Spike protein are summarized as: Mediate receptor binding and membrane fusion;

.... Main component to bind with the neutralizing antibody; Key target for vaccine design; Can be transmitted between different hosts through gene recombination or mutation of the receptor binding domain (RBD), leading to a higher mortality rate.

Sorry, but just had another thought. Doesn't this make vaccines for this coronavirus dangerous? Not so much them by themselves, but wouldn't the exposure to the actual pathogen maybe act like a second exposure?

you're right in your thinking about this. i have seen it speculated and believe it is correct. there are many different ways to build an antivirus tho and i am not familiar with this process. so, i am left with only my speculation at this point........

... hope this helps you understand.

danny.
edit on 2020-02-28T20:43:27-06:0008America/Chicago02C-0600Feb-06:00 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join