It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reading where 'Patient Zero' in Italy has been identified.
Pakistani migrant who worked in a Chinese restaurant doing food deliveries and refused to self-isolate.

summit.news...

I hope he sees time from inside a cell. Because of him 3,000+ are infected and 148 have died.

originally posted by: KingDoey

Pakistani migrant who worked in a Chinese restaurant doing food deliveries and refused to self-isolate.

summit.news...

He ought to be shot

Yes, lets start flinging crap at the people who got infected and then infected others, because they were told blatant lies by the WHO, the CDC, many governments. They were told this is no biggie, so they behaved like it was no biggie. We really haven't evolved much beyond apes have we.

Actually, if you read the article, he was told to stay home in quarantine. He instead delivered Chinese food and a dose of death door to door.

No, he should have been quarantined. Properly. He was 'asked' to self isolate. What do you expect.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

summit.news...

I hope he sees time from inside a cell. Because of him 3,000+ are infected and 148 have died.

summit.news...

He ought to be shot

Yes, lets start flinging crap at the people who got infected and then infected others, because they were told blatant lies by the WHO, the CDC, many governments. They were told this is no biggie, so they behaved like it was no biggie. We really haven't evolved much beyond apes have we.

Actually, if you read the article, he was told to stay home in quarantine. He instead delivered Chinese food and a dose of death door to door.

No, he should have been quarantined. Properly. He was 'asked' to self isolate. What do you expect.

Also he probably needed to work to pay the rent and eat.....

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

summit.news...

summit.news...

He ought to be shot

I expect fearful people starting witchhunts.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The real criminals here are the people who know exactly what is going on and they are keeping schools open. Telling people masks are useless. Telling people schools will remain open even if there is a confirmed case there. Telling people they should still go to work if there is a confirmed case there. All the while stockpiling 'useless' masks, and promptly closing government buildings and cancelling all meetings if there is a case there.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
A couple of months ago, when I started modelling this outbreak, I had visions of Asians being crucified by the side of the road by gangs of, well I don't know what you'd call them. Please don't become them. We are here because we are not ignorant, or are trying not to be.
edit on 5-3-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: added detail

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yes, i have been thinking the same about wanting to see confirmation that the same virus around the world is the same as the Wuhan one.
does the west have actual samples from the original genome sequencing? I am not a scientist at all but i have been wondering if the coronavirus we have all been looking at under the microscope here is the same one?
I keep thinking that the Iran, (maybe Italy) and China outbreaks are a different pathogen...

a reply to: SpartanStoic

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: Observationalist

Good theory but most people in China don’t get vaccinations after high school. It’s all voluntary and costs out of pocket money due to national subsidized health services.

My wife, born in China and lived there until last year when we moved to US, has never had any vaccinations since high school even while she was pregnant.

I’m guessing but probably 95% of Chinese people don’t get flu shots or anything extra after they finish school.

I also like how everyone assumes CCP would require Chinese people to get shots. The CCP would rather people die than live, they have tremendous population derived problems and imbalances. When the CCP had talks with Nixon’s admin they asked America to take 10 million women from China into America.

So both China and Italy were talking about mandatory vaccinations. I read China started theirs Dec 1st 2019. I’m not sure if Italy started it or not but Mandatory vaccinations are a new hot topic not many read about.

This theory would then have to show that people injected with the SARS vaccine after 2004, are the ones that are getting infections and serious reactions to the Corona virus.

Question just popped from you last post about Asian men being more susceptible to getting the virus.
Did China have a different set of vaccine programs for girls vs boys?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

Couldn't agree more!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Somewhere in this massive four-part thread I've mentioned my friend up in New Jersey that works in medical software. he just sent me a message saying there has been a massive overhaul it in their system the last couple of days with constant updates. Today they cancelled all the meetings but did not alter the schedule online. He just send me screenshots and videos of the order logs from today. There were a lot of orders for Coronavirus tests just from the last couple of hours. This is my quote unquote inside information. New Jersey is confirming two cases, however they are testing a lot more.

Using text-to-talk hopefully this transcribes as I spoke it

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

A couple of months ago, when I started modelling this outbreak, I had visions of Asians being crucified by the side of the road by gangs of, well I don't know what you'd call them. Please don't become them. We are here because we are not ignorant, or are trying not to be.

I really hate to say this. As I loved this place. But "deny ignorance" seems like an old memory.

But I will always be the dumbass that does not care to poke people in the hope they will be the advocate of the devil of their own thoughts.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The real criminals here are the people who know exactly what is going on and they are keeping schools open. Telling people masks are useless. Telling people schools will remain open even if there is a confirmed case there. Telling people they should still go to work if there is a confirmed case there. All the while stockpiling 'useless' masks, and promptly closing government buildings and cancelling all meetings if there is a case there.

You got that right!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

re - Genetic Explanation For Coronavirus Discriminating By Race

It would be helpful if the genetic make-up of the victims could be announced rather than nationalities. Then those less likely to be effected can work front line i.e. Doctors / Nurses monitoring etc and those more likely to catch it be those self isolating and working remotely. if experts in their field then more care taken.

If people with low ACE-2 receptors knew they are less likely to get it and if they did would recover then they would be able to carry on and help ( ok people with not so friendly personalities would take advantage but that's humans for you ).

But is the problem a PC problem in that a high level ACE-2 people might have their feelings hurt if shunned?

Also it would help if all international travel was banned -- as it seems to me the "why bother it's already here" attitude-- is like them saying in WW!! "don't bother shooting enemy planes/gliders down, as paratroopers are already behind our lines".

How do you to contain when you let in a stream of newly infect people daily.

stay safe

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sorry if someone has already alerted as to this: There is currently a press conference going on ABC news from Kirkland, WA long term care facility, with relatives giving statements about the care facility's level of care in the past, and how they have been stymied for information regarding the response to the outbreak there, testing SNAFUs, etc. and the current CDC response, as they have experienced it, trying to look after their elderly loved ones.

A woman is now talking about how her mother was asymptomatic, then she got a phone call at 3 AM saying she had died, and THEN got another call at 7 AM that her mother was fine, and still asymptomatic. Her mother had died.

A man named Gerry Connolly spoke about his father in law being in the same facility, that the relatives cannot get any solid information from the CDC, about testing, best practices or care, and read a list of demands of relatives.

One very important sidenote: Both people speaking said this long term care facility is an excellent one. And that they've been "abandoned" to deal with a serious infectious disease outbreak with very little help from CDC, state or federal authorities....
regards and stay safe,
tetra50
ETA: This lady's name is Pat Herrick. I am giving names as you can prob find yout.be videos through the names.
edit on 5-3-2020 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Indeed. Can you imagine the outrage if parliament decides to recess until September? It's speculation at the moment which Rees Mogg has shot down, but with the EU starting to get twitchy about meeting it could be on the cards.
It would be super hypocritical (typical govt of course) to shut down their own work but keep schools and so on open.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Well if he gets punished, we should punish the Chinese government also, if we are gonna do the whole eye for and eye route.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Until now, we are receiving news about « New case here, new case there »

Things stated to change...

And soon , cases wont matter. News will all be about «  new death here, new death there »

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

originally posted by: Dumbass

summit.news...

He ought to be shot

Just like the people inciting fear to one another. These are useless creatures

Has one person killed 148 people with fear of Corona virus? Because of this mans actions 148 have died so far. More to come.

Have you ever read a history book to see how many people are killed based on fear implemented by an indoctrinated masses? I guess not.

Did the dude got infected willingly or is he infected by something designed to implement fear and control the masses?

If someone can call for the death of another so may I?

He did not kill anyone. It was the weak immune system of the infected that got caught up by a natural cause or something by design.

But we disagree on if humanity as a whole as it is now is important or that a shift in humanity is more important.

I would happy to see the fearful, weak (you know that includes myself as well) and polarizing people gone.

Not worth a reply.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Then why did you?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

Don’t do what the government says, instead do what the government do.

On one hand they’re telling us to keep calm and carry on, whilst on the other they’re running for the hills.

They don’t want to close schools, because then people stop working to look after their kids. It’s obvious they have one priority and it ain’t our safety, it’s the economy - it’s always the economy; the will of the corporate masters, the old and the new.

Soon we’ll get tv news conferences with Boris via video link from a secret location (probably a bunker in the Shires), telling us all to keep calm and carry on.

edit on 5-3-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

No they don’t have different sets boys vs girls.

My sons lacked many standard US vaccines when we moved here, their Chinese mandatory vaccines were woefully inadequate. Poor guys had to get 6 shots each over 2 months.

That said, my wife did ask her family (about 50 people she knows and talks to regularly) and none got any vaccines since high school or SARS vaccine. Only time they will get a vaccine is if doctor orders it and they generally don’t. They never recommended flu vaccines the whole 12 years I lived there, not even our company, an international one, offered or recommended them.

I don’t think this illness is in relation to an existing vaccine because there are simply too few in China who would pay to get them.

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join