It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: pasiphae

Well, we have to keep our wits about us, maybe he was. Worst case scenario, economy may collapse for a bit we might get sick and die from pneumonia, and Russia, or China may start a war taking advantage of everyone being sick. At the end of the day we can’t do anything about it, except for working on not getting sick the best we can.

👍. Keep your wits about ya.

Markets breathe like caves. Exhale at night inhale in day.

Where I am, the industry included, very rapid adjustments are occurring.

This virus can stop/slow demands in segments and create huge demands in others.

The US is assymilating the changes quickly. Outsourcing via China is listing as if the Titanic. But that wheel must be spun hard just to get a few degrees off starboard...a big boat.

Corona virus war as mentioned (SARS-CoVID-2)...no.

Russia and China have zero force projection, just a threat of missiles that will cause thier complete demise is used.

Another poster here (nor digging back) spoke of Americans having only $400 in the bank, another stating we live hand to mouth...just stop that propaganda b.s..

Reality: The west coast has a hard time with their own safety and sanitation standards can't even stop people crapping in the streets or tossing free needles..Shigella

Does anyone think for a moment they (as a group of States) can handle this outbreak?

SBH news about WHO statement

mg

edit on 03102121America/Chicago05_3America/Chicagopm by missed_gear because: dang phone spell check

link   

originally posted by: deviant300
In the UK there are now 115 cases and 1 death
1 death was of a older person who had underlying health conditions.

I smell a rat here.

This first death was admitted to hospital yesterday. Died today.
www.theguardian.com...

"victim, who was admitted to the Royal Berkshire hospital in Reading on Wednesday, had been “in and out of hospital” with underlying health conditions"

In and out of hospital. Could it possibly be because they had coronavairus and kept getting sent away because they'd had no contact or travel? Could it be that their underlying health condition was THEY HAD CORONAVIRUS.

link   
Erm...... Both haha

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Furryhobnob
Woman on the tube in the UK!!

On the tube... or in a tub?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
First 2 confirmed Houston, TX

“A man and a woman from the unincorporated area of northwest Harris County, outside the City of Houston, tested positive for COVID-19. These cases are travel-related and, at this time, there is no evidence of community spread.”

www.click2houston.com...

EDIT:
This is the third in the Houston area. Yesterday one in Fort Bend.
edit on 5-3-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Furryhobnob

Can't make fun of her for not wanting to get sick, maybe potentially pass it on to her kids, possibly grandkids or maybe aging mother.

I think at this point all bets are off and anything goes when it comes to protecting yourself. I just hope she doesn't suffocate.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think she's one of the clever ones, she needs to put some gloves on too though in my opinion.

originally posted by: RMFX1

Can't make fun of her for not wanting to get sick, maybe potentially pass it on to her kids, possibly grandkids or maybe aging mother.

I think at this point all bets are off and anything goes when it comes to protecting yourself. I just hope she doesn't suffocate.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

No, but when a video appears of her laying on the ground passed out from oxygen depletion (caused by trying to make it from point A to point B without allowing the tub to vent CO2 and refill with breathable air) we can sure as hell make fun of the half dozen people who will post the video here screaming about "WOMAN UNCONSCIOUS ON UK STREET FROM COVID-19!!!"

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

The scarf around her neck seems to be the filter. I doubt she will suffocate.
I wonder what the filter rating is for a knitted scarf?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Furryhobnob
Woman on the tube in the UK!!

On the tube... or in a tub?
Tubeless headgear

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Depends on whether it's fingerling weight or bulky, garter stitch or Anadlusian. (Wife is a knitter
)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Nice spot! I wonder if she has to change the scarf every 15 minutes for the sake of efficacy.

If anyone sees her out and about could you ask?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Hi, Have they been talking about whether they will close Disneyland Paris?

Do you think they are being pressured 'not' to close?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

They should. All of these places should be closed. Just like all of the schools, all of the restaurants, all bars and cinemas. People will take a hit, but less people will die.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
San Francisco Announces First Cases of Coronavirus

The two cases are San Francisco residents who appear to have been infected via community spread, according to Mayor London Breed's Office. The patients have not traveled to a location with confirmed coronavirus cases and they do not have any known contact with other cases.

www.nbcbayarea.com...

When I read "community spread" I think of mayonnaise.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Reading where 'Patient Zero' in Italy has been identified.
Pakistani migrant who worked in a Chinese restaurant doing food deliveries and refused to self-isolate.

summit.news...
edit on 5-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You're not doing enough!

This is quite unbelievable! Tedros now says hes concerned countries arent doing enough? Make your mind up mate!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I heard P101. There is a run on them at thrift stores at the moment. Time to run out and get some!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

The theory comes from this video.

It’s long. Go to 24:00 and 1:05:00 to get an idea of what drives the theory.

The track record for drug companies testing vaccines is far from pristine. Mistakes are made in every arena, including medicine. I just hope the CDC and WHO will be looking into all the possibilities for the reactions and outbreaks, including themselves.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

originally posted by: UFO1414
San Francisco Announces First Cases of Coronavirus

The two cases are San Francisco residents who appear to have been infected via community spread, according to Mayor London Breed's Office. The patients have not traveled to a location with confirmed coronavirus cases and they do not have any known contact with other cases.

www.nbcbayarea.com...

When I read "community spread" I think of mayonnaise.

No it's Miracle Whip. I try to stay away from the stuff, like the plague! (I know, bad pun...)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Nice spot! I wonder if she has to change the scarf every 15 minutes for the sake of efficacy.

If anyone sees her out and about could you ask?

Joanne Fabrics will have a run on yarn now... great. Glad my wife has planned ahead and has at least 3 large Rubbermaid bins filled with yarn plus about 100 lbs of wool for her spinning wheel. Preparation is always the best course of action.

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join