It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Spain update: Getting close to 300 cases and 3 dead now.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23
6 weeks ago Agit8d started the original Coronavirus thread, and here were are 6 weeks later and still nobody on this planet really knows what the hell is truly going on.

I’m thinking this is going to be a long year or two 😕

It's crazy..... we will probably break 100K cases worldwide by tomorrow. Jan 23 - 846 cases. That is just mind boggling.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

So far it looks like the travel industry is gonna go bankrupt. No pun intended. That’s just the initial phase I suppose. I stopped speculating awhile ago, if we go back to the first part 1 update topic, I have allot of posts speculating where we are now. Your right, we gotta keep living thou, and keep working to live. It’s bad thou. The economy, is taking a hit, we are running outta runway to try to correct it also with the interest rate button.. getting scary. Each day that goes by thou increases the spread and if you notice increases the world’s reaction, in a more negative way..
edit on 5-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
BNO reporting 31 new cases in Washington state!

bnonews.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

So far it looks like the travel industry is gonna go bankrupt. No pun intended. That’s just the initial phase I suppose. I stopped speculating awhile ago, if we go back to the first part 1 phase, I have allot of posts speculating where we are now. Your right, we gotta keep living thou, and keep working to live. It’s bad thou. The economy, is taking a hit, we are running outta runway to try to correct it also with the interest rate button.. getting scary. Each day that goes by thou increases the spread and if you notice increases the world’s reaction, in a more negative way..

On the radio this morning they were talking about how bad it tanked during the SARS epidemic (or was it H1N1?) but bounced back so this time it will probably bounce back too.... clearly not thinking how different this is. Wait till the testing starts in the US and the hospitals start filling up.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

6 weeks ago Agit8d started the original Coronavirus thread, and here were are 6 weeks later and still nobody on this planet really knows what the hell is truly going on.

It's crazy..... we will probably break 100K cases worldwide by tomorrow. Jan 23 - 846 cases. That is just mind boggling.

100,000 “ reported” cases.

Ran across this when checking out the Dow .

www.google.com...

Wuhan reported a surprise spike in new coronavirus cases on Thursday, dashing some hopes of containment in the outbreak's epicenter.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

Holy s# 😱

link   
a reply to: pasiphae

It’s different this time, but I don’t wanna get the other ats members knickers, in a bunch. The markets will eventually bounce back I agree.

link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

100,000 “ reported” cases.

Ran across this when checking out the Dow .

www.google.com...

Wuhan reported a surprise spike in new coronavirus cases on Thursday, dashing some hopes of containment in the outbreak's epicenter.

Thanks for that link! I was wondering what was going on in the market today. I sold a bunch of shares on Monday... took me 20 minutes to convince my finance guy. He wanted me to wait a couple of months. I was like "Are you kidding? Do you know what is gonna happen? We're just getting started". He told me China was getting better. EYEROLL

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

When the CCP had talks with Nixon’s admin they asked America to take 10 million women from China into America.

To lighten the mood, I wouldn't mind that

Any who for what it's worth, I was in San Antonio a few miles from Lackland shortly after it became a "quarantine area" I was sitting at my hotel bar having a drink when I met a couple around my age. The guy hardly had a voice and I shoot you not this is along the lines of what his wife said to me. "he just got over being sick. Don't worry he isn't contagious it's only a virus" I was utterly dumbfounded. I scooted a good 10 feet away from them and ceased all conversation. Mind you the virus was minimal or at the very least no cases reported in the US. I have no idea what the guy was sick with but here I am now and feel fine, thankfully.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

We will never know 100% of the story from China, ever .

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

bnonews.com...[/qu ote]

Jesus... this is getting rapid like crazy fast.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Oh man.

Check out this breakdown from the new cases in Italy. More than half are hospitalized! 11% in ICU!

www.worldometers.info...

They should have taken some Vicks Dayquil Cold and Flu Liquicaps.
It's just a flu.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

originally posted by: MrRCflying

bnonews.com...[/qu ote]

Jesus... this is getting rapid like crazy fast.

4 more just now on BNO. Los Angeles county.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"Update (1230ET): Illinois has confirmed 5 more cases of Covid-19, bringing the US case total to 159."

Just saw this on Zerohedge, and am trying to confirm it with another source.

5 more in Illinois in one day ... that would be a 'doubling' +

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 5-3-

It might be an error on Zerohedge, as I found this too, but who knows. At least one new case in Illinois today:

wgntv.com...
edit on 5-3-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Looks like another active, day for cases popping up, in NJ, CA, TN, Italy, is in a bad way, these cases reported in these big cities are concerning, if you guys live in a metropolis in these cities and use public transit, and your middle aged or older you definitely wanna be very vigilant.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Former Iranian ambassador to Syria has died of Corona according to BNO.

bnonews.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The unexpected rise in Chinese numbers on Thursday can partly be attributed to travelers returning from other coronavirus hotspots like Iran and Italy. China has reported 20 imported cases of the virus, and at least one case in Wuhan linked to the Iran outbreak.

Karma?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: SpartanStoic

"When the CCP had talks with Nixon’s admin they asked America to take 10 million women from China into America."

To lighten the mood, I wouldn't mind that

Those talks were in 1972, meaning those women are at least in their late 60s by now.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I remember not that long ago we were talking about a doubling of cases every 3.5-4 days, and people thought that was a ridiculous number.
We're seeing it double daily in many places now.
Not good.

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join