It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Have you stopped going to work and are staying indoors?

If not why not?

I stopped going to work ages ago...

A the moment I'm out of London by the coast and might not go back to London... depends what happens over next 3 weeks

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karyotype
Has Covid-19 mutated into a more deadly strain? Busting the coronavirus myths
Source

Thats another thing... if this virus keeps mutating then we are funked!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Benelux confirmed cases doubled overnight, these are the numbers from 10am this morning, meanwhile more were confirmed but the numbers wont update until tomorrow morning

Belgium 50
Netherlands 82
Luxembourg 1

originally posted by: Karyotype

I don't completely trust the WHO, but if looking at only Europe maybe this might help you
WHO European Region

The numbers on that map are days behind.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
France is officially at 138 new cases for the day, taking the total to 423.

From the Live Feed, 19h43 :

www.20minutes.fr...

edit : As for the Epidemy mentioned earlier, a Doctor has said that he expects an epidemy to be announced in the next few days mabye, but one to two weeks maximum (For France).
In the live feed, just below the previous update, at 19h37.
edit on 5-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added stuff

edit on 5-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added stuff

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Least your not a hypocrite.

You must be retired?

But I'm sure you understand why others don't wan't to just stop going to work and making a paycheck right?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

When i said i stopped working, I meant I stopped working the usual job in the high street and became an Actor which is a very tough Industry to be constantly working! I'm also acute schizophrenic so am allowed not to work full time.

You talk as if people dont save enough money to look after themselves for a month or 2

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

So say we do pull our kids. What kind of backlash are we going to get from the school systems/local government? I have been wondering about that too. Are they going to come knocking on the door? Send CPS? Nothing?

Rules being rules, I expect that the school districts will treat it as an unexcused absence until the district or state declares that the schools are closed.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
You talk as if people dont save enough money to look after themselves for a month or 2

Most don't.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Most don't.

I don't know if it is accurate, but I keep seeing that 80% of our population in the US lead a hand to mouth existence.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus
his numbers were just slightly off.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Drudge said earlier in the year that 3 quarters of Americans have less than $400 in savings.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yup

It’s All fun, until the rabbit has the gun.

Wholesome, British, doctor talking about the virus, mutation, with no fear mongering.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh man.

Check out this breakdown from the new cases in Italy. More than half are hospitalized! 11% in ICU!

www.worldometers.info...
edit on 5-3-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Oh man.

Check out this breakdown from the new cases in Italy. More than half are hospitalized! 11% in ICU!

www.worldometers.info...

First words out of my mouth. "Oh my word!" Said it out loud, even though I am alone.

Looks like the "Most have mild symptoms", is being thrown out the window.
edit on 5-3-2020 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
6 weeks ago Agit8d started the original Coronavirus thread, and here were are 6 weeks later and still nobody on this planet really knows what the hell is truly going on.

I’m thinking this is going to be a long year or two 😕

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Oh man.

www.worldometers.info...

I'm afraid this is going to be parts of the US in a few weeks.

link   
Evidence that China was making numbers up maybe? Definitely started to kick off quick in Italy now, let's hope its a one off and not a sign of things to come for other countries lagging behind.

Oh man.

www.worldometers.info...

link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

Looks like the "Most have mild symptoms", is being thrown out the window.

That and there is no way that 65% represents the elderly with underlying conditions!

This has my back up.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: MrRCflying

So say we do pull our kids. What kind of backlash are we going to get from the school systems/local government? I have been wondering about that too. Are they going to come knocking on the door? Send CPS? Nothing?

Rules being rules, I expect that the school districts will treat it as an unexcused absence until the district or state declares that the schools are closed.

What are the repercussions of that? I honestly don't know. All 3 of my kids have had good attendance.

I don't want to start trouble, but if it comes down to safety vs. trouble. I guess trouble is better. I am not going to risk the health of my son who has Asthma, or my elderly mother. I don't want them to be the Corona torpedos that spread it.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Good theory but most people in China don’t get vaccinations after high school. It’s all voluntary and costs out of pocket money due to national subsidized health services.

My wife, born in China and lived there until last year when we moved to US, has never had any vaccinations since high school even while she was pregnant.

I’m guessing but probably 95% of Chinese people don’t get flu shots or anything extra after they finish school.

I also like how everyone assumes CCP would require Chinese people to get shots. The CCP would rather people die than live, they have tremendous population derived problems and imbalances. When the CCP had talks with Nixon’s admin they asked America to take 10 million women from China into America.

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join