It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I've been making colloidal silver for years and have had people use it, against my advice, to combat Pneumonia in an aerosol form when antibiotics failed. The results were amazing to say the least.

It makes me wonder, since it's so easy to produce, if it would hurt spraying a small amount on face masks to give them an extra layer of protection?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle
And then you wash your hands and touch the doorknob to get out of the bathroom... Bam! dirty hands again!

Just stop touching your face, combined with regular hand washing.

I use a piece of tissue to open toilet doors, then just drop it behind the door when as I go out.

I'm sure they have worse things to clean up 👍🏻

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but take a look:

CV stops you from breathing?

And this:

A vaccine isn't coming.

And in case you don't want to sleep there's this:

Synopsis on what we know so far: (It's bad)

A summary on this third link from the original poster:

TLDR: SARS CoV2 is airborne flying AIDS with characteristics of Herpes (Never leaves your system) and Tuberculosis (Destroys your lungs upon attack). What's China doing about it? Taiwan thinks they're burning people alive.

Some of the above info supports what Tennisdawg was warning us about.

This isn't looking too good folks, and sure as hell is NOT "just the flu".

edit on 5-3-2020 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Aren't most bathroom doors "pull" and not "push"? 😂

That's why you need the paper towel or dunny paper to open the doors with

I can't touch the door handles, I've seen too many people leave cubicles without washing their hands.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Which is why I always open the bathroom door with the back of my elbow or my foot when I leave a public restroom.

It doesn't matter how long you wash your hands for, the previous ten people who didn't wash theirs (it's amazing to me how many don't, especially at restaurants when they're eating) spread whatever germs they have on their hands to innumerable places.

I'm curious about how you make such a maneuver with a restroom door that opens inwards and you have to actually grab a handle to pull the door towards you to exit. I'm not being facetious, as I have run into this dilemma many times. Sometimes I place my thumbs on the inside of the handle just contacting it with the top of my thumbnails, but am scared to death that someone will barge into the restroom at that exact instant and break some bones in my hands. This, of course, is in those cases where there are no paper towel dispensers for drying your hands.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
5 New cases in Finland, total number is 12

I ltalehti

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Coronavirus comes to the Palestinian Authority

PA media reports that 4 guests at hotel near Bethlehem were found to be carrying the virus. All hotel employees placed in quarantine.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Infected woman serving a fast food restaurant in Kyoto. I mentioned I think 2 times now about fast food. If you you are thinking of fast food for you and the family well...
The city of Kyoto announced on March 3 that a woman in her 50s who was confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus was working at McDonald's in the city. I don't have the location of that store. I go to McDonald's daily, but I drink the coffee there. So now I really know that this virus hits the fast food industry . Resulting now in loss of workers in the future.
This is the lady I told you all about working at a bank, well they finally put it in print. I mention some of the stuff I update on just can't be verified because it is on day time Japanese TV. I mentioned this a few days ago about the lady, well now it is in print.
The woman had been working as a temporary worker at the Kyoto Chuo Shinkin Bank Office during this time, Kyoto City announced on April 4 that she was working at McDonald's as a part-time worker at night. Got to think of the other workers and the customers now. The restaurant has been closed for sanitation cleaning. Probably will re-open soon, but what about the employees, any of them sick yet.
I don't have any proof of this: It falls under my "street talk" post... A person that gets infected can pass the infection along after 5 hours ( yes , you read it right) to other people. We will all soon see in the future if this "street talk" is true. I'm not making this up by the way.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Erm....just mulling...but after seeing the Chinese spraying/fumigating the roads, pavements and buildings, I have been thinking how much of this bug are we carrying around on our footwear. I have been very careful how I take my shoes off when i get home. I have also been taking extra care with my dental hygene.

Rainbows
Jane

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have been using.my foot to flush public toilets for a couple of weeks now.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Erm....just mulling...but after seeing the Chinese spraying/fumigating the roads, pavements and buildings, I have been thinking how much of this bug are we carrying around on our footwear. I have been very careful how I take my shoes off when i get home. I have also been taking extra care with my dental hygene.

Rainbows
Jane

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have been using.my foot to flush public toilets for a couple of weeks now.

Your dental brushes as I had mentioned earlier now need to be in separate cases ( like the ones you use for camping) each person should have their own case. Glad you brought that up. Thanks.
You can buy these cases at the dollar store, hopefully they still have some available.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is just in::
China Xi Jinping visit to Japan postponed. Was scheduled to visit but now has been "postponed" meaning "cancelled".
And in Japan, the government has banned large-scale events and temporarily closed elementary and junior high schools and high schools. But I still see kids going to school so I guess it is up to the principle of the school to close the school.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
I live on my own now the children are all grown up

I also pop my toothbrush in the dishwasher

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

I think it's worth to try, if it dont just obstruct the airflow in face mask ? Please make test and tell us then how did it work....i think silver particles do kill pathogens in surfaces and fabrics.....

2 Israeli companys have developed face mask that use antimicrobial zinc and copper oxide nanoparticles ....

New antiviral mask

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Here's one infamous investigative journalist telling us how to wash your hands without touching anything (forgive my British humour, it's a little light hearted relief on a thread of doom)...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
wow I have soo much to catch up on here, thanks in advance everyone. Just a link to an article here, I'm trying to find the report if it isnt on here already. Sars-cov-2 has mutated and there is now 2 types.
www.ibtimes.com...

A new study concludes there are actually two types of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19

The type L virus is the more aggressive and was responsible for the intial outbreak in China in December 2019

The type S virus is the more common of the two, however

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle
And then you wash your hands and touch the doorknob to get out of the bathroom... Bam! dirty hands again!

that is what i like about a lot of smaller CR's here, especially in restaurants. the fact that the sink is outside of the CR. so you do your business. open the door and exit, THEN wash your hands. of course most of the larger CR's like in malls don't have doors you need to open after washing your hands. just using corners so you can't see into the CR from outside.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Awesome, thanks for that.
I went to a shopping center near the city this morning, I saw 3 people with their carts loaded up with dunny rolls lol. Can never be too careful I guess, the threat of explosive diarrhoea is real.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Well, I have tested it on cheap dust masks and that works fine, no obstruction when left to dry. I always carry a small spray bottle just in case, heck, I'll spray it on my T-shirt before covering my face if I have no mask.

Making colloidal copper is just as easy as silver, who knows, maybe a mixture of both or all three may just give people that extra protection.

An interesting article for peoples perusal:

www.sciencemag.org...

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join