It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Good Luck my brother!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
bno twitt

NEW: First case of coronavirus at the EU offices in Brussels; the European Defense Agency has canceled all of its meetings until March 13 - EURACTIV

BREAKING: Germany's health minister says coronavirus "has become a global pandemic""

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

BREAKING: Coronavirus case at European Union office in Brussels

www.rte.ie...

be interesting to see what happens now the EU Offices have it.

Strange how officials are getting infected, in Iran as well... I would have thought they wouldn't be dumb enough to go near infected people.. even for propaganda effect.

Also, whats the deal in North Korea?

A South Korean doctor said he was contacted via back channels asking for masks, gowns, gloves etc.

Someone needs to make sure North Korea is also doing what it can to bring this under control

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

#BREAKING Coronavirus outbreak has become a 'global pandemic': German health minister

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Confirmed cases in 81 countries with 94,154 confirmed cases across the globe, which includes 3,220 fatalities

Looking like we are at 128 cases in the US (according to the BNO News resource)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Three days more sick pay for self-isolating workers

www.bbc.com...

well done UK.. taking some proactive steps to help the people

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Update: Tokyo time 10 pm Wednesday March 4, 2020

Japan news, OK I know most of you don't care about it, but there is probably a hidden message in this all.
1. Japan baseball will have no spectators ( I believe this if for the high school events which is big here)
2. India says no Japanese airlines are allowed in the country ( no Japanese can not enter)
3. over 1000 people infected in Japan now (this includes the recent number on the ship too)
4. there will be no visas issued to Japanese to go to India
5. 21 countries now have been ban to enter Japan ( not sure how this is working out)
6. China now says every one is to stay home now for 14 days ( not sure if you all know about that since I have not seen anything on the news, but this was on tv tonight
7. United States are now banning Japanese to enter the United States. (Wow , is this really happening ?) I didn't know anything about this till now (NHK news so it should be in print at some time in the near future)

8. Japanese economy has the possibility to collapse ( yep that is what was said on tv tonight) not good folks (remember I said America is only 3 days behind what is happening in Japan)
9. 12 people dead of the virus in Japan
10. 23 new cases today ( today is Wednesday, sorry but I don't believe that figure to be true)
11. 1022 people now infected in Japan of them 607 are on the Diamond Princess

A DECLARATION OF EMERGENCY IS IN PROGRESS IN JAPAN
wife said restriction of walking outside is in the making ( for you Americans, don't think it will happen, don't hold your breath)
12. market dropped 12 percent today ( don't ask me what the means, have no idea)
13. FRB federal reserve board lowered 1/2 point today

well folks , take it as you want, but it just look good here
now I will have to say this "america is maybe one day behind japanese actions" get ready folks
already many shelves are empty, but really NO panic at all
the local mall is 95% empty today though
coming your way, stock the cupboards, many here have told you so

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
lol wait a min.

So, schools, which have confirmed infections in Brussels and Flanders MUST stay open and children HAVE TO continue to go to school.... but the EU buildings close asap en cancel all meetings!?
what is wrong with this picture.....

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

586 new cases and 15 new deaths in Iran

466 new cases and 27 new deaths in Italy

293 new cases in South Korea

Asia, Middle East and Europe... all with significant increases in growing clusters.

The quarantining and aggressive detaining of people in China - mainly Hubei - was very full on.

Italy and South Korea probably dont have the will to treat their people like that. I can't see them getting it under control using passive measures.

Iran, well they believe religious beliefs are their saviour.. they lick windows and bury infected corpses behind peoples houses. They're going to be decimated!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

mind-boggling right?

I bet you the kids of the EU leaders/officials haven't been going to school..

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

www.bbc.com...

Good news for those in employment....wish they would make a proviso for those of us who are self employed! Would be easy enough to do by checking their tax returns.

Rainbows
jane

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

ROME (Reuters) - The Italian government is considering closing schools all over the country due to its coronavirus outbreak, but no decision has been taken yet, a government source said on Wednesday.

Europe's going to go full quarantine I'm guessing.. this is just the beginning.

www.reuters.com...:+Trending+Cont ent&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

www.bbc.com...

Good news for those in employment....wish they would make a proviso for those of us who are self employed! Would be easy enough to do by checking their tax returns.

Rainbows
jane

Maybe a letter to the PM's office? or however it works in the UK.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Schools and Uni's have closed in Italy

Also, it aren't the EU buildings that have a confirmed case, but the EDA building, one from European Defence
edit on 4-3-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Exactly! The PM said as children don’t get it badly that the risk was low... but what about them giving it to their parents and grandparents etc.... disaster! I don’t get it.....

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Italy to close all schools.

Link

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
You make it sound like it's my religion or something!
I'm not a big union person but in the healthcare profession I can see the benefit - especially in the UK where it is a nationalised system, unlike the USA. Worth using if you are a member IMO.

Actually, as I said, Unions create far more problems than they will ever solve, and turn into just another unhinged bureaucracy that is destructive of liberty and justice.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"Sorry, but there is a difference between a reasonable control of the flow of information, and censorship."

Sorry, but no, there is not. You might want to look up the definition of "censorship".

No need, I know what it means.

Controlling the flow of information in no way automatically includes preventing of information from being released.

Regardless, this is OT...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle
lol wait a min.

So, schools, which have confirmed infections in Brussels and Flanders MUST stay open and children HAVE TO continue to go to school.... but the EU buildings close asap en cancel all meetings!?
what is wrong with this picture.....

Just like JP Morgan, telling their workers to work from home, but schools in the US are open to act as little biological factories all across the nation.

It's all about the Benjamin's.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Have you got a link to that please a reply to: KindraLaBelle

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join