It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Another report today that suggests yet again that this virus was manufactured in a Lab:

www.ccn.com...

The Wuhan coronavirus (formally known as Covid-19) is not your common cold or flu. Analysts who try to downplay the severity of this new disease are doing the world a disservice. We don’t fully understand what we are dealing with here.
What we do know is terrifying.
According to researchers from Nanki University in Tianjin China, Covid-19 contains a strange HIV-like mutation that may make it more contagious and give it properties not found in other coronaviruses.
The Chinese study builds upon earlier research in India that concluded that the disease was unlikely to have originated in nature. This comes amid speculation that Covid-19 originated in a Chinese research lab located in Wuhan. While these theories remain unconfirmed, they should not be dismissed as conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: pasiphae

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I can't believe how stupid people are, there's a run on the supermarkets in the northern rivers now, like everywhere else the toilet paper is all gone, it's definatly time for a culling.

Only stupid because they didn't prepare sooner. Everyone should plan for an emergency but in the US most of us don't think bad things can happen we don't keep extras. People make fun of people who prepare for emergencies.

what are they going to do with all the toilet paper

I'm thinking.... use it? It's not like it has a "best if used by date" on it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:02 PM

link    quote   reply

Another report today that suggests yet again that this virus was manufactured in a Lab

A more important question is, WTF does that even matter now...

It's here it's not going away anytime soon ...so.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Another day, another hospital (partially) closed, because of a confirmed case. If I remember right, they already closed 3 hospitals. If this keeps up, all hospitals in the country will be shut down before the end of April.

Anyway, he/she (not many details yet) worked for 4 days on two seperate locations of the hospital. He/She came back from a vacation in North-Italy which was only later designated as a risk area (Even though basically entire North Italy has been designated a risk area for a while, but ok). She likely infected lots and lots of people, who are instructed to stay at home if they notice symptoms.

No worries people, the government ensures no medical treatments will be available for anyone! The Netherlands got this!

nu.nl
edit on 4-3-2020 by Asgaard because: Added link

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

Hospitals shut down because if the flu ...routinely right...surely..

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Just in: Tokyo time 7 pm Wednesday Feb. 4 , 2020

1. 7 people infected in Kochi prefecture ( prefecture means ... county for Americans)
2. one of the infected is of elementary level of admission ( this will alarm all mothers at the school)

3. McDonald's yep, its for real, please don't eat at restaurants in the future. You won't listen to me, I know, but this #t..e is for real. Kyoto City announced on March 3 that a woman in her 50s who was confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus was working at McDonald's in the city.

4. This store has been closed since 9:00 pm on the 3rd,

People who are reading this... I know that I posted stuff that didn't seem to be possible , but my "street talk" really has all panned out. "Don't go to places to eat, please."

McDonald's Public Relations Department said that a part-time job infected with the new coronavirus said, `` We prioritize the safety of customers and employees, cooperate with investigations and resume store operations based on consultation with Kyoto City.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What do you mean by 'what does it matter'?

It matters coz this virus spread may never have started in the first place if there weren't bloody idiots experimenting in labs with viruses!

If your wife or girlfriend dies from this, then come back into this thread asking 'why does it matter?' Or if you are struck down with it and suffering badly!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
my small country has 10 more confirmed over night, which brings the total to 23.

On one side, the gov is reacting firmly against parents who keep their kids home from school and people who don't show up at work. They still say there is no need for it and if you feel fit you have to go to work to prevents companies from getting in trouble.

on the other side they state that we need to urgently start producing facial masks ourselves, they are looking into getting other industries to temporarily make the masks. ( you know... the ones that don't work!)

And, we have started the 'blame game' so it seems.
Tonight Belgian television will air a documentary about how China tried to cover up the outbreak, how people were mistreated, locked in their homes, people falling over on the streets, etc... basically a lot of stuff that was banned from the internet and once said to be fake news. I see adds for this docu all over the place in every national media...
Things are starting to fall apart in Europe so let's give the public someone to blame it all on !

edit on 4-3-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: because I suddenly can't speak proper English anymore! lol sorry for all the misspelling folks

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
India has confirmed 28 cases of the novel coronavirus, the nation's Health Minister Harsh Vardhan announced in a press conference on Wednesday.

Vardhan said that the cases broke down as follows:

17 were identified as an Italian travel group and an Indian driver.
1 case reported on Monday in New Delhi was a person who had traveled to Italy.
6 cases in Agra were linked to the New Delhi case.
1 case reported on Monday involved a 24-year-old in India's southern state of Telangana who had traveled to Dubai.
3 cases reported earlier in Kerala have recovered and been discharged.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I mean that's the world we live in, we have no control over it so what's the point in the outrage, it serves no purpose other than to hurt those who feel outraged...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Wrong.

It matters because its potentially an international crime. Possibly even an act of war.

The use of Bioweapons is illegal via many treaties.

It matters because we aren't being told the truth about a potential weapon, that has the capacity to wipe out a decent portion of people.

It matters because we say it matters...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sovaka

Sure, you are free to act out in any way you want, just please don't associate it with me or anyone else on this forum...thanks In advance...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

And you're free to keep your head in the sand.
Please don't pollute this thread with troll posts and continue to make asinine remarks designed to derail the topic at hand.

If you think it's just a common flu and everyone but you is stupid, why are you even here if not for my aforementioned reason.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tlearyus
a reply to: Trillium

This could be a game changer. Earlier detection will certainly help containment.

In a best case scenario I don't think "containment" is realistic except in pockets of rural communities that are few & far between ... this thing is pretty much everywhere at this point

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sovaka

Please don't pollute this thread with troll posts and continue to make asinine remarks designed to derail the topic at hand.

If you think it's just a common flu and everyone but you is stupid, why are you even here if not for my aforementioned reason.

Where did he even say it is just the ''common flu'', besides one sarcastic remark.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: NxNWest

originally posted by: Trillium
Update Mar. 3/20 - 11pm EST

Mar. 03/20 - TORONTO, Ontario now has 20 cases of the novel coronavirus, with two new people added to the tally today.
Health officials have not yet divulged details about the new cases.
globalnews.ca...

Mar. 03/30 - BC Canada has another case. Just listening to the live news cast now but will post a media link once the story goes out. 30 in Canada now (20 in Ontario, 9 in BC, 1 in Quebec)
Man in his 50s returned from Iran.
www.cbc.ca...

Thanks for your updates but these are literally my posts passed off as yours.

LOL ya probably
Just putting them in a daily update spot
did not know the news was a mine or your thing who first

You used MY exact words, not the articles. Here is on example of one of my posts that you copied:

NxNWest +3 more
posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM Canada has another case in BC. Just listening to the live news cast now but will post a media link once the story goes out. 30 in Canada now (20 in Ontario, 9 in BC, 1 in Quebec)

Man in his 50s retuned from Iran.
edit on 4-3-2020 by NxNWest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

We're given the public someone to blame it on. The globalist authoritarian dictatorship known as the EU. Be sure to spread the word!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
new update: Tokyo time 9 pm Wednesday Mar. 4 2020

47 people have been infected in Aichi prefecture Japan
6 new cases confirmed in Nagoya

if you think America figures age true, then start following my updates
No way is American figures are true

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard
Another day, another hospital (partially) closed, because of a confirmed case. If I remember right, they already closed 3 hospitals. If this keeps up, all hospitals in the country will be shut down before the end of April.

Anyway, he/she (not many details yet) worked for 4 days on two seperate locations of the hospital. He/She came back from a vacation in North-Italy which was only later designated as a risk area (Even though basically entire North Italy has been designated a risk area for a while, but ok). She likely infected lots and lots of people, who are instructed to stay at home if they notice symptoms.

No worries people, the government ensures no medical treatments will be available for anyone! The Netherlands got this!

nu.nl

This is like 400 meters away from my house. Great.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sovaka

As are you free to keep your head up high on your highhorse.

Wheres the thread pollution????? Its called a difference of opinion in a democratic society is it not?
Are you a CCP agent or just a wanna be mod handing out demands like some highhorseman.

Please don't pollute freedom of speech and thought and choice of conspiracy.

You got a cheek or maybe just a dose of the corona messing with your mind, been to McDonald's lately????

Oh well, i just couldn't resist and now I'll go eat a slice of hypocritical pie i guess. Maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join