It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:
(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
British scientists develop breath test to INSTANTLY spot coronavirus: Tech could be rolled out in airports and GP surgeries because cheek swabs take up to 48 hours to diagnose deadly bug

By Sebastian Murphy-bates For Mailonline

06:28 GMT 04 Mar 2020 , updated 06:28 GMT 04 Mar 2020

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

What are you on about?

This has nothing to do with the coronavirus.

a reply to: Karyotype

As myselfaswell mentioned, there are posters in this series of threads who mentioned the problems should the virus become entrenched in the homeless populations all the way back in thread 1.

ATS, so far ahead of the curve it's downright scary at times.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

edit on 4-3-2020 by NxNWest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Update Mar. 3/20 - 11pm EST

Mar. 03/20 - TORONTO, Ontario now has 20 cases of the novel coronavirus, with two new people added to the tally today.
Health officials have not yet divulged details about the new cases.
globalnews.ca...

Mar. 03/30 - BC Canada has another case. Just listening to the live news cast now but will post a media link once the story goes out. 30 in Canada now (20 in Ontario, 9 in BC, 1 in Quebec)
Man in his 50s returned from Iran.
www.cbc.ca...

Thanks for your updates but these are literally my posts passed off as yours.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NxNWest

Mar. 03/20 - TORONTO, Ontario now has 20 cases of the novel coronavirus, with two new people added to the tally today.
globalnews.ca...

Mar. 03/30 - BC Canada has another case. Just listening to the live news cast now but will post a media link once the story goes out. 30 in Canada now (20 in Ontario, 9 in BC, 1 in Quebec)
www.cbc.ca...

LOL ya probably
Just putting them in a daily update spot
did not know the news was a mine or your thing who first

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

This could be a game changer. Earlier detection will certainly help containment.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NxNWest

globalnews.ca...

www.cbc.ca...

Are these your too LOL

beta.ctvnews.ca...
multimedia.scmp.com...
=========================================================================
Jan. 25 -The first case was reported in Toronto, Ontario. On Thursday, Jan 23, a patient was admitted to Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre with a fever and respiratory symptoms and put under isolation. The patient had just returned from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began, but had taken precautions since leaving China. Status: Recovered as of Feb. 23.

Jan. 27 - Ontario confirmed its second presumptive case in Toronto. The patient, who had been in self-isolation at home since returning to Canada, is the wife of the first patient. Status: Recovered as of Feb. 23.

Jan.28/20 - A man in his 40s and resident of the Vancouver Coastal health region was British Columbia’s first presumptive case. He had recently returned from Wuhan the prior week and was tested on Sunday, Jan. 26 and was in self-isolation at home. Status: Recovered as of Feb. 19.

Jan.31/20 - Ontario confirmed its third case in London. A woman in her 20s arrived in Toronto from China on Jan. 23 without any symptoms. She began exhibiting symptoms the next day, on Jan. 24, was tested the same day and was otherwise in isolation at home. Status: Recovered as of Feb. 12.

Feb.04/20 - A woman in her 50s was B.C.’s second presumptive case, and Canada’s fifth case. She had close contact with family visitors from Wuhan and was in self-isolation at home.

Feb.06/20 - B.C .confirmed two new cases of COVID-19, involving a man and a woman in their 30s from Wuhan, China, who were visiting the second B.C. case announced on Feb. 4.

Feb.14/20 - A woman in her 30s, who recently returned from China, was B.C.’s fifth case and Canada’s eighth. She was in self-isolation at home.

Feb.20/20 - A woman in her 30s who recently returned from Iran was B.C.’s sixth’s presumptive case and was in self-isolation at home.

Feb.23/20 - A woman in her 20s from Toronto was the 10th presumptive case in Canada and fourth in Ontario. She arrived from China and went to North York General Hospital on Feb. 21 and was tested. She was discharged and went into self-isolation at home. Status: Unresolved as of March 2.

Feb.24/20 - A B.C. man in his 40s who was in close contact with B.C.'s sixth case reported on Feb. 20, was the province’s seventh case. He was in isolation and monitored from home.

Feb.25/20 - Ontario confirms new case of coronavirus; a woman in her 60s from Toronto has COVID-19.
www.tvanouvelles.ca...

Feb.26/20 - A Toronto woman in her 60s with a travel history to Iran was the 12th confirmed case in Canada and Ontario’s fifth case. She went to Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre on Feb. 24 where she was tested and discharged the same day, and went into self-isolation. Status: Unresolved as of March 2.

Feb.27/20 - TORONTO — Ontario now has a sixth confirmed case of the novel coronavirus, and health officials say it is the first instance in the province of human-to-human transmission.
Ontario’s chief medical officer of health, Dr. David Williams, says the man in his 60s is the husband of the province’s fifth case — a woman who had recently been to Iran.

Feb.28/20 - A seventh person in Ontario has tested positive for coronavirus, the province's ministry of health said Friday.
The man in his 50s recently travelled to Iran and is now at home in self-isolation, the ministry said in a statement.
www.cbc.ca... WOSuI

Feb.29/20 - British Columbia reported a woman in her 60s, visiting from Iran and staying with family in B.C., tested positive. She was in isolation at home along with others who were at risk. She arrived earlier in the week.

Feb.29/20 - Ontario has confirmed three new positive cases of coronavirus, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the province to 11.
The new cases involve a woman, 34, in York Region, and another woman, 51, and her husband, 69, in Durham region. Both women had just returned from Iran.
As of Saturday, there were 20 confirmed coronavirus cases in Canada.
www.cbc.ca...

Mar.01/20 - Four more cases in Ontario. Two who travelled to Iran, one who was in contact with someone from Iran, and one who was in contact with someone from Egypt.
Three men in their 40s, 50s and 60s and a woman in her 70s.
Canada is now at 24.
www.cbc.ca...

Mar. 02/20 - Toronto Public Health (TPH) is monitoring six positive cases of the novel coronavirus: COVID-19 in Toronto. To date, there have been two other confirmed cases reported in Toronto. Both of these people have since recovered from their illness. TPH continues to work with our provincial and federal health colleagues along with airports in response to this situation. At this time the virus is not circulating locally, however given the global circumstances, TPH is actively working with City and health partners to plan for the potential of local spread.

Mar. 02/20 - Ontario has three more cases. This brings Canada’s total to 27 (8 in BC, 1 in Quebec and 18 in Ontario). www.cbc.ca...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

What are you on about?

This has nothing to do with the coronavirus.

As myselfaswell mentioned, there are posters in this series of threads who mentioned the problems should the virus become entrenched in the homeless populations all the way back in thread 1.

ATS, so far ahead of the curve it's downright scary at times.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Abstract

Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS) is a perceptual disorder,
principally involving visual and somesthetic integration, firstly reported by Todd,
on the literary suggestion of the strange experiences described by
Lewis Carroll in Alice in Wonderland books.

1. Introduction
2. Method
3. From the Fictional to the Real World: The Art-Disease Relationship
4. Alice in Wonderland as a Medical Syndrome and a Classification Proposal
5. Epidemiology of AWS and Its Relation to Different Etiologies

The following summarizes AIWS etiologies reported in literature. We chose to consider only cases with a diagnosis of AIWS, ignoring many other cases that could match the characteristic of AIWS but are not explicitly referring to it.

More Common Causes Reported of AIWS
AIWS Etiologies

Headaches
Migraine
Abdominal migraine
Cluster headache
Tension type headache
HANDL: syndrome of transient headache and neurological deficits with cerebrospinal fluid lymphocytosis

Epilepsy

Temporal lobe epilepsy
Frontal lobe epilepsy

Infectious diseases

Epstein-Barr virus
Coxsackie B1 virus
Cytomegalovirus
Influenza A virus
Mycoplasma
Varicella-zoster
Typhoid encephalopathy
Lyme neuroborreliosis
Streptococcus pyogenes (scarlet fever and tonsillopharyngitis)
Parainfective vasculitis

Cerebrovascular diseases

Intraparenchymal hemorrhagic stroke
Ischemic stroke
Cavernous angioma
Robin Hood syndrome
Pituitary infarction [

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Strifingsoul

I posted info article about the 5G deep entry in to human body in this cororonavirus updates....but cant seem to remember was it part 2 or 3

Anyway....it does go deeper than skin, and beyond IMO

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

It’s absolutely criminal. I was trying to work out the other day, based on a CFR of 2%, there has to be at least 3 times as many cases in America we hen currently reported.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

"Coxsackie virus"
I'm in no way mature enough to even be remotely prepared to read anything on a virus named "Coxsackie."

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Two new cases overnight in Scotland. Not sure if it related to the Tayside patient.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: pasiphae

I can't believe how stupid people are, there's a run on the supermarkets in the northern rivers now, like everywhere else the toilet paper is all gone, it's definatly time for a culling.

Only stupid because they didn't prepare sooner. Everyone should plan for an emergency but in the US most of us don't think bad things can happen we don't keep extras. People make fun of people who prepare for emergencies.

I mean stupid as in what are they going to do with all the toilet paper, seems to me they might use to sandwich all the rice and pasta they bought, and wash it down with hand sanitizer.

They are the 4 main ingredients people here have been panic buying.

I live in a small country town in Australia.

G'day mate,

I stocked up on home brew kits out my way. Something to do to kill the time. Pretty well provisioned otherwise. I started subtle shopping back mid January.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: pasiphae

I can't believe how stupid people are, there's a run on the supermarkets in the northern rivers now, like everywhere else the toilet paper is all gone, it's definatly time for a culling.

Only stupid because they didn't prepare sooner. Everyone should plan for an emergency but in the US most of us don't think bad things can happen we don't keep extras. People make fun of people who prepare for emergencies.

I mean stupid as in what are they going to do with all the toilet paper, seems to me they might use to sandwich all the rice and pasta they bought, and wash it down with hand sanitizer.

They are the 4 main ingredients people here have been panic buying.

I live in a small country town in Australia.

G'day mate,

I stocked up on home brew kits out my way. Something to do to kill the time. Pretty well provisioned otherwise. I started subtle shopping back mid January.

Kind regards,

Bally

Not sure Covid-19 is deadly enough to survive for long in Australia. I think it should be the one prepping there. Something will undoubtedly eat it or poison it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are 93,487 confirmed cases worldwide, including 3,204 fatalities.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

British scientists develop breath test to INSTANTLY spot coronavirus: Tech could be rolled out in airports and GP surgeries because cheek swabs take up to 48 hours to diagnose deadly bug

By Sebastian Murphy-bates For Mailonline

06:28 GMT 04 Mar 2020 , updated 06:28 GMT 04 Mar 2020

www.dailymail.co.uk...

if this is the case it will be on the news tonight at 7 pm here in Japan
what hasn't been said to the world is that Japan now has a drug in the making that seems very promising , but that is all the info I have on it. should be on the net somewhere though

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Announcement from California coming this morning:

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I'm know you were serious last chat, I appreciate it. I would feel far safer out there with you in a shtf kinda situation, not just safer but stronger.

Its a funny world we live in, I've finally figured out how to move forward in this world...I'll pm ya.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

This just looks like something that the powers in charge should have been concerned about at least 1 to 2 weeks ago if not a month ago.

I'm quite sure if you look at the timeline of this thread, inc 1,2 & 3, the suggestions therein and herein are waaaayy ahead of the curve relative to any gubment decisions or indeed contemplations.

We're the stupid ones, for discussing the possible disruptions that may occur if indeed it all goes pair shaped....

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join