It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Strifingsoul

NOT saying that this is not possible. TPTB have technology way beyond our understanding, I'm 100% sure of that. But it would have to be triggered by a different type of signal. At least by my understanding, I could be wrong though.

The biggest problems I see about the 5G hypothesis are these:

1) The 60GHz frequency has a wavelength of 0.00499654 meters (4.99654 millimeters) (0.196714 inches), the size of the virus is said to be around 120 nanometers (0.000004724409448818898 inches). Making the wavelength way to big for the virus or any "smart dust". The wavelength would be about 41.637x bigger than the virus. As I understand it, it wouldn't be able to control it, or do anything to it.

Equation for this: λ = C/f (where λ = wavelength in meters - C: Speed of Light (299 792 458 m/s) - f: Frequency)

2) The Skin Effect. That frequency wouldn't be able to penetrate the skin. According to this site, the penetration into the human body is only 0.00047805 meters (0.47805 millimeters or 0.0188208661417323 inches). Thus the signal wouldn't be able to reach the virus or the "smart dust". (Please note, the wavelength changes as the conductivity of the medium changes, that's why the wavelength in dry skin is different than in the air). Also if you want to test the skin effecct for other tissues, here is the Link

IF the 5G hypothesis is true, then they probably have thought about another way to do it. But I really do not think 5G is able to do what the hypothesis claims.

Do the people that are claiming 5G to do this have an explanation about what I just wrote? Would love to know it if so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also at SpartanStoic, thanks man. We are. You stay safe also! a reply to: SpartanStoic
edit on 3/3/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/3/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

My wife was just talking about this.

There is a article on FB about a woman that came from Italy, sick as hell with all of the symptoms and they wouldn't test her. It's probably been posted a few times here.

I am pushing the boundaries and I am calling this criminal negligence.

Fn ignorant people in charge, every single one of them. I don't care if they are worried about economical collapse, panic in the streets, or any other bs. A person deserves the right to know what is going on with their own health. Is that not why we are litterally being robbed for health insurance.

People saying they are happy with our (US) leadership, paaaleaseee...This is a joke, a damned debacle and anyone that believes we are being treated as a free people, and the authorities has it under control has a serious problem and needs to be examined.

Sht pisses me off.
edit on 3-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MaverickLRD

I mentioned that earlier, bureaucracy.. That is my conclusion as well, so by the time, the truth reveals itself, chances are it will be to late, almost, makes you want to look away and run. If any of those big cities meltdown with this virus, it will be very interesting to see how it pans out. CONCIDERING most people want to remain ignorant once it gets bad, instead of blaming themselves for the lack of awareness they will want to blame something else.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Hmmm Makes me also wonder, how many may try to flee, there countries to come to the United States for healthcare... Wonder if she was of Italian decent. I would take social media stories with a grain of salt, add it to a general consensus of stories then believe half of the story or theme.
edit on 3-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Ahem from your link...

influenza vaccine is a category Ⅱ vaccine, which means influenza vaccination is voluntary, and recipients should pay for it.

I said most Chinese won’t get flu shots because they must pay. If you’re telling me that 11 million people in Wuhan got shots that would be wrong. Probably less than 5% of people get flu shots in China.

I know I did read it. They didn’t get it. So this must be fake
I mean... they will not have less chemtrails than we have here. Also seen black chemtrails last year...
Maybe those with the vaccine are the super#ed ones now. Could be a nice field test with different severity
edit on 3-3-2020 by Strifingsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Hmmm Makes me also wonder, how many may try to flee, there countries to come to the United States for healthcare... Wonder if she was of Italian decent. I would take social media stories with a grain of salt, at it to a general consensus of stories then believe half of the story or theme.

I believe it was a news article on FB.

It doesn't change the fact that there is a serious problem from the top down concerning this debacle. Otherwise we would be testing more suspected cases. One or two here for people with direct contact with the infected doesnt tell the whole story.

I believe they are using these testing excuses as reasons not to test people.

edit on 3-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I hear ya, I am concerned about it too, that’s why I am tapping on my tablet here tonight.

🥴

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Surely the best way to contain the spread is for everyone that goes outside their place of residence , is to be issued with a Hazmat suit, not only does it protect you from getting it, it stops you spreading it. If it gets bad this will have to be adopted , the mask wont work.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: redpassion

NOT saying that this is not possible. TPTB have technology way beyond our understanding, I'm 100% sure of that. But it would have to be triggered by a different type of signal. At least by understanding, I could be wrong though.

The biggest problems I see about the 5G hypothesis are these:

1) The 60GHz frequency has a wavelength of 0.00499654 meters (4.99654 millimeters) (0.196714 inches), the size of the virus is said to be around 120 nanometers (0.000004724409448818898 inches). Making the wavelength way to big for the virus or any "smart dust". The wavelength would be about 41.637x bigger than the virus. As I understand it, it wouldn't be able to control it, or do anything to it.

Equation for this: λ = C/f (where λ = wavelength in meters - C: Speed of Light (299 792 458 m/s) - f: Frequency)

2) The Skin Effect. That frequency wouldn't be able to penetrate the skin. According to this site, the penetration into the human body is only 0.00047805 meters (0.47805 millimeters or 0.0188208661417323 inches). Thus the signal wouldn't be able to reach the virus or the "smart dust". (Please note, the wavelength changes as the conductivity of the medium changes, that's why the wavelength in dry skin is different than in the air). Also if you want to test the skin effecct for other tissues, here is the Link

IF the 5G hypothesis is true, then they probably have thought about another way to do it. But I really do not think 5G is able to do what the hypothesis claims.

Do the people that are claiming 5G to do this have an explanation about what I just wrote? Would love to know it if so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also at SpartanStoic, thanks man. We are. You stay safe also! a reply to: SpartanStoic

Man really nice! But the thing with the skin seems to not apply... some scientists find out, that it somehow reaches deeper... maybe someone can find this again 🤔 I cannot find it. The entry depth into tissue is the main point of debunking the 5G theory.

Anyway

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

REMINDER.....
This thread is for Corona Virus UPDATES!!!
...not chit chat, political trolling, bigoted comments, medical advice, ill-mannered remarks toward members or arguing....

Some NON-UPDATE threads here, feel free to join in:
Events and services impacted by Coronavirus

COVID-19 Coronavirus home prevention tips

Cures DB2]: Flu Immunity and Cytokine Prevention

Are you doing anything differently because of Coronavirus?

Diseases and Pandemics:: Medical Disclaimer
This thread is NOT for discussion of alternative medical treatment of illnesses!!!

Members who continue to disrupt will face temporary posting bans. ATS will not allow the few to ruin it for everyone.

Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility WILL face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Only problem I have with this theory, and I won’t ridicule this is ats 😝 but that does not correlate well with 3rd world country infections.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Surely the best way to contain the spread is for everyone that goes outside their place of residence , is to be issued with a Hazmat suit, not only does it protect you from getting it, it stops you spreading it. If it gets bad this will have to be adopted , the mask wont work.

I don't know if it is gonna get that bad, but if it was, it would be nice to have a little bit of a heads up.

The constant downplaying and lying is really getting annoying.

You know why I picked the name Liejunkie01?

Because everywhere you look, whenever you see news papers, internet articles, social media posts, person to person gossip, or any other form of communication, people eat it up. Like really, really love drama and everything that comes with it. It doesn't matter if it is a blatant lie, little white lie, or a stretch of the truth. People will take it and run a marathon with it and preach it as gospel. All the way to the mountain top, and then defend its "legitimacy" with life and limb. All the while there is someone out there who knows the truth and are ready to spread more manure to cover the fields.

This is the whole virus situation. It may not be world ending bad, hell it may not even be as bad as some of us think it is. The problem is that we have been lied to for so long that you/me, or whomever, can't trust anything being told from all facets of government.

Also for someone to say they do believe the governments word and buying all of the political drivel from all sides is just denying themselves the opportunity to explore all information and decide for themselves what may be possible or "right". To be brainwashed into believing "yourside/their side" is the only right way has been proven throughout history as a losing hand to play.

Now I have calmed down and accepted whatever happens, happens. I have put my family in the best possible position at the moment to proceed in life and and the pursuit of hapiness.

But that doesn't mean that I cannot be pissed. I apologize for rambling on, but what the hell is going on here..lol

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
"Boris's 'battle plan' blow by blow: Troops on the streets, police murder investigations put on hold and patients turfed out of hospitals as one in every five workers go off sick and town halls are put on 'death watch'"

Source

Things appear to be getting worse for the Brits among others...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The 10th person in Victoria to contract the virus is a man in his 30s who arrived in Melbourne from Iran on February 26. He did not start showing symptoms until March 1 and went to an emergency department after speaking with an on-call nurse. A test for coronavirus came back positive on Tuesday night.

10th case of coronavirus confirmed in Victoria as Premier warns of pandemic

Gonna try this again, hope I don’t get in trouble.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Below is a Gold Mine of Data.....and reasons why the Markets Crashed...

www.capitaleconomics.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

the epidemiological investigation of the Ministry of Health. Madrid, with 56 cases of coronavirus, has become the most positive community in the country. In just one day, cases in the region have doubled, going from 28 to 56. And they will continue to emerge because the tests of this elusive virus have spread to the population that until now was not considered risk.

The coronavirus began circulating in Madrid the last week of January

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
"Panic-buying Brits strip supermarket shelves of pasta, couscous and water: Shops are left bare of larder essentials as well as toilet roll, Berocca and disinfectant as coronavirus ‘preppers’ brace for meltdown

Source

Is it possible that this is what the governments attempt of a slow drip of information was trying to prevent? If so, it appears to me that this attempt will only make things worse as the population comes to the realization that they have been lied to by the "I'm from the government, I'm here to help!" folks

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
a reply to: Bicent

My wife was just talking about this.

There is a article on FB about a woman that came from Italy, sick as hell with all of the symptoms and they wouldn't test her. It's probably been posted a few times here.

I am pushing the boundaries and I am calling this criminal negligence.

Fn ignorant people in charge, every single one of them. I don't care if they are worried about economical collapse, panic in the streets, or any other bs. A person deserves the right to know what is going on with their own health. Is that not why we are litterally being robbed for health insurance.

People saying they are happy with our (US) leadership, paaaleaseee...This is a joke, a damned debacle and anyone that believes we are being treated as a free people, and the authorities has it under control has a serious problem and needs to be examined.

Sht pisses me off.

I was the original one who shared that FB post. She is not positive for the virus but is still speaking out on how the whole thing was handled. The US is very behind and in a few weeks it's not going to look good

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are 93,083 confirmed cases worldwide, including 3,203 fatalities.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Only problem I have with this theory, and I won’t ridicule this is ats 😝 but that does not correlate well with 3rd world country infections.

Haha yeah you are totally right. Must be bull#

Or there is something else we miss. We will find out. 😂
edit on 3-3-2020 by Strifingsoul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join