It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Strifingsoul

Quit stealing my donuts! I licked those first!!

Haha 😂

I like numbers 😁 and sourkraut being antiviral. Who would have thought that
)

On a sidenote to my post... of course this simplistic case calculation is off by relatively much after the 2 weeks into the future or past point! Depending on how good containment efforts work... that is.

BUT: there is a timeframe from infection until death. Guess its 2-3 weeks... therefore it must have been a lot more cases back then already. Thats for fact if 9 people really are 3.4% of those infected people back then. Otherwise deathrate is either much higher like 9/114 or how many cases are there right now. (Lets hope its not those 7.9% here)
edit on 3-3-2020 by Strifingsoul because: (no reason given)

(post by LuxFer1917 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Good question, and I doubt it, because HIV never naturally 'clears' from an infected patient. The best that an HIV patient can hope to recover is for their viral levels to become 'undetectable', with therapy. There is no herd immunity per se for Herpes Simplex viruses either, because they lie dormant, and are never fully cleared.

Lets hope that this new coronavirus doesn't behave as permanently as HIV does, because in that case, there would not likely be any herd immunity ever!

edit on 3-3-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: wordsmithing. I gotta stop.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

FTA:

JPMorgan Chase is reportedly asking thousands of its employees to work from home to test a coronavirus contingency plan codenamed 'Project Kennedy'

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hi all. Update from Chile:

Well we have 1 official positive. The first one.

Source in spanish - Source in english - Video Source in spanish

The next is a summary of all the above sources.

1 man of about 30 years old that arrived the 25th of February arriving from a multinational trip in Asia of a duration of about 1 month. He visited Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia , Maldives and Spain. He first showed symptoms the 1st of March. He went to the hospital and the test got positive today.

He got a high fever. headache and some difficulty breathing, BUT is currently fully recovered. Since he is currently asymptomatic they are releasing him from the hospital to self quarantine at his house.

He is a doctor. He also traveled with another person that is currently being observed at his or her house.

Authorities are calling every person that have had contact with them to come forward.

From source in spanish (No english sorry, webite is not very compatible with google translate.

The hospital where this doctor works has been shutdown, he presented to work at Friday the 28th of February, but the director in charge told him NOT to work and go back home because of the high risk of the places he visited, so he didn't saw any patients. (Note by me: smart move!).

The schools in the zone where he works (Note by me: I think he also lives there?) have been closed down, public activities have been canceled also.

People near the hospital where he was tested and isolated went out to buy masks and hand cleaning gel. The persons that went to visit their families currently in the hospital didn't want to go inside as soon as they learned the health minister was there. The knew immediately the minister was there because of it.

Ok, this is weird, he recovered very fast. Don't you guys think? Some people here are not buying it. They claim it's just to try and put fear into the people so that the mass protests that started Monday the 2nd can be controlled. (Still not as big as in October-November of 2019, but will probably start gaining strength as the month progresses.)

I said that the government was going to cover 50% of the PCR test cost. I was wrong. Also they have clarified the real cost of the test. This might be important to you guys in the USA or elsewhere.

Source in spanish
- Source in english (google translate)

The real cost of the PCR test is CLP$12,000 around USD$14.72
(In another post with source I said it was about USD$105).

The government will cover the full cost for people arriving to Chile.

For the persons that are subscribed to FONASA and that are +60 years old the test will be free. For the rest it will have a cost between USD$3.44 and USD$6.87. (Prices if they test in public hospitals

(I AM ASSUMING THIS) If they are not subscribed to FONASA it seems they will have to pay the full price of USD$14.72 if in public hospitals and 10x that price if in private hospitals.
edit on 3/3/2020 by redpassion because: added sources for the cost of tests

edit on 3/3/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JSpader

Saw that earlier, very interesting. Wonder what their end game is, monetize it?

Redpassion, stay safe dude!

Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader
www.yahoo.com...

FTA:

JPMorgan Chase is reportedly asking thousands of its employees to work from home to test a coronavirus contingency plan codenamed 'Project Kennedy'

I'm confused about why an investment bank would have a "codenamed contingency plan" that sounds like something the US Government Spooks or Military would have for some sort of covert op. Anyway, carry on

link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

If there is a cash flow. JP Morgan will securitize it.

link   

GENEVA/LONDON (Reuters) - About 3.4% of confirmed cases of COVID-19 have died, far above seasonal flu’s fatality rate of under 1%, but the novel coronavirus can be contained, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Tuesday.

www.reuters.com...:+Trending+Content&utm_me dium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

maybe now we can stop with the garbage ''its just the flu'' or ''the flu is deadlier''

1 in 10 people roughly end up in hospital, for an average of 12 days.

edit on 3/3/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

link   
www.dallasnews.com...

FTA:

Five Dallas police officers sent home after arresting man now being watched for symptoms of coronavirus

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
www.espn.com...

FTA:

A sanitation team conducted a deep clean of the Pittsburgh Pirates' spring training facility in Bradenton, Florida, on Tuesday morning out of "an overabundance of caution" after a man in Manatee County tested positive for coronavirus.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Mar 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Don’t worry guys, my bottle of whiskey and my right hand will be just fine.

bigthink.com... qYU

FTA:

Masturbation boosts your immune system, helping you fight off infection and illness

Giggity. Be right back. After I lick some more donut holes of course

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

That does not even count the Unconfirmed cases. For all we know they just called it pneumonia. Sounds far fetched but at this point. We know the China, numbers are cooked. Meh I dunno. By the time we catch, up it may be some really bad news. Guessing also, they did not have hippa, laws to hide behind in 1918, also we may not really never know about CFR, or how serious it is until people around us get sick.
edit on 3-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Okay I’ll bite and ride “the wave”....
Theory me this, if D Koontz had it all written down to a “V” as it were (loved his books as a kid), where is the 5G reference....he does say it would “mysteriously disappear”

Edit:Could it be it ain’t immigrants, but activated 5G in major metropolitan US centers then we are seeing?

Gives whole new meaning to “off-grid living”....

edit on 3-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

www.espn.com...

FTA:

A sanitation team conducted a deep clean of the Pittsburgh Pirates' spring training facility in Bradenton, Florida, on Tuesday morning out of "an overabundance of caution".

They initially reported the discovery of feces in the dugout, only later realizing it was the Pittsburgh Pirate team they were looking at.

Coronavirus related? Meh... the joke has a higher mortality rate.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Okay I’ll bite and ride “the wave”....
Theory me this, if D Koontz had it all written down to a “V” as it were (loved his books as a kid), where is the 5G reference....he does say it would “mysteriously disappear”

Edit:Could it be it ain’t immigrants, but activated 5G in major metropolitan US centers then we are seeing?

Other point not making sense is... there is no #ing 5G in Iran! hahaha so... how would that work then? Musks 5G sattelites directly activating it there? Anyway good conspiracy.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

40000 direct beaming 5G weapons. Sounds all like georgia guidestones to me. Could very well be true.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

That would be fine and dandy except for a small fact.

There are no required vaccines in China after you exit high school.

After that it’s all voluntary. And most people don’t get any because they don’t want to spend money. I checked the wife, she’s not had any shots, vaccinations or anything since high school. Only blood drawn when she was pregnant.

And for children they don’t even do full vaccine batteries like the US does. My sons lacked a lot of vaccinations when we moved to US.

Wife wants me to add - most people don’t get vaccinations in China because they don’t want to spend he extra money. Only if they are really scared of being sick will the even get a flu shot.
edit on 3-3-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add wife

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join