It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Surely peanut butter and honey don't need to be refrigerated? Saying that I'm not in a hot country so yeah might be wise if you are.
Things we can but never really need to put in the fridge; jam & preserves, peanut butter, Marmite, tomato ketchup, butter, ground coffee, eggs, veg, curry pastes... mostly anything that doesn't contain dairy or meat, but do check!

Anything high in sugar, salt and/or oils should last the best.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
I mean, it was supposed to be established by now that tests are not really worth using with this virus because it infects only parts of the body instead of the whole thing, so tests obviously will show negative even if the person is already sick.

Alternate question...

Has anyone seriously looked at whether or not positive tests can be false?

Seriously - if these tests are so unreliable, can't it work both ways?

If this is true, then why focus on testing at all?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Once you mix them into energy balls, they would need it. But for storage alone, no. They're fine on a shelf.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Oh yeah, good point.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Canned meat is great.
When I was a child, our family canned most of the venison that we harvested. It will make a tough piece of meat tender and keeps without refrigeration.
My grandmother used to make pork sausage patties small enough to fit through the mouth of the jar and can quarts of them. They were delicious.

Thanks! Will definitely be looking into this...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Yeah, we never refrigerate peanut butter and we live in the SE USA and keep the house pretty low energy (warm in summer and minimal heating in winter). Depending on what you mix it with might change that, but honey and PB definitely do fine just sitting out. Surprisingly things like eggs also do fine for reasonable stints (weeks) on the counter, should power be an issue.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well if the company I work for closes you can say good bye to your food supply Haha.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tanstaafl

It could be that Italy, like a lot of EU countries has an aging population. This thing is more dangerous to older people. More older people will lead to more deaths.

could very well be. I just wish people who have access to numbers would start focusing on this aspect - the high risk vs low risk, and work from there.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
His dad is feeling a little better, so my friend is going to see him later (for 1st time since Dad returned from hols) as they are going to a CONCERT tonight 😳

Is there any info or new info that I could send him to change his mind?

No offense, but you can't change stupid.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have never, ever refrigerated peanut butter. It never seemed to spoil to me. Am I doing something wrong?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: FinallyAwake
Because of the numbers. We're not talking about a gradual creep like we're seen previously reported, we're probably going to be facing an untraceable deluge.

So, they said these people had symptoms of the CV - but, these symptoms are also the symptoms of the flu/colds, so...

Is this that time of year (flu season) in Australia?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
this thread moves so fast, I think the 'impact' of some info gets buried and overlooked...

let's try anyhow:

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

My kids are homeschooled, so if their school gets canceled, then I strongly advise all of you to start fasting and praying because the seals are being broken and the Revelations are coming to pass.

is it coincidence that this post with this type message is found on Page 13...Which references Revelation/End Times

A) The 4 Blood Moon Tetrad of 2014-15........ And Year-of-Horse in year 2014 (which signaled the Letting Loose the 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse era)

B) The Celestial Phenomenon on Sept. 23, 2017 and Revelation 12 'The Red Dragon' ...

I suspect, in the future we will discover that the Lab in China, where the 'Coronavirus-19' is suspected to have been an Accidental Outbreak...was just experimental in 2014-2016
and then became weaponized on-or-around the Sep 23rd,2017 date of B) ~above~

We will have to wait for History to catch up with real-time Prophetic timelines....

?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Oh good, so we're now at Muslims did it,

Its as valid a theory as most others being discussed here. It isn't like we don't already know that Islam hates the West and wants to subjugate and/or kill us all.

so why so many dying in Iran?

Purging of dissidents?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Like Butcherguy said, that US Surgeon General literally said not to have extra food on hand (which people will likely listen to, until they won't), so I simply think that is an unethical answer coming from someone who likely knows this is going to get worse. That's all

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

There has been speculation (highly likely) that both China and Iran are taking advantage of the situation to "silence" government critics and enemies of the state under the guise of "they died from nCov"

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Israel may be making progress with a vaccine.

jpost.com

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

the new coronavirus moves thru the population much quicker than any other infection ever recorded. here is a graph of such.....

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

So that makes three potential vaccines in the pike now, into trials.

An Australian one in animal trial. The California one in human testing phase, set to start next month (April, so not technically next month). And now this Israeli one which looks like it might be a spot of luck in that they were targeting and developing for a different strain and illness, but it might be similar enough to be adapted to be effective for this which is why they might get it out so soon if it works.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Israel may be making progress with a vaccine.

jpost.com

Cheers
Maybe they have it already because they are responsible for this virus. Are there any cases in Israel of any significance?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: liejunkie01

Many countries with cases are reporting no deaths. If you want to believe some grand conspiracy for a whole bag of countries then you are free do so. No basis for it but go right ahead.

Why do you think there are so many deaths in Italy?

Catholics drink the blood of Christ from the same chalice at service. The priest and/or ministers wipe with a cloth between.
Priest and/or ministers put the Body of Christ on the Communion partakers' tongues.
The elderly make up the majority of churchgoers.
Catholic churches have daily mass (morning and evening) and special services for a saint's day or events like Stations of the Cross during Lent.
Some churches have daily breakfasts or coffee/pastries for the regulars.
There are church social groups that meet for things like playing cards, making quilts, feeding the hungry.
There are ministers that will bring the Blessed Sacraments to the sick at hospitals, nursing homes, or residences.

Lots of possible vectors for the spread of a virus, and the mortality rate of COVID-19 is highest among the elderly...so the above is my theory.

edit on 28-2-2020 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join