It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

I remember your post! I had a feeling you'd be back telling us she's in the hospital LOL! I do hope she gets better but she was very irresponsible for not going to the hospital right away. Who knows how many she spread it to.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

originally posted by: pasiphae
I saw a map in the comments somewhere that shows the numbers in the U.S. on a map...... can someone help me out and give me a link? At least I think I saw it here and not scrolling on Twitter...

You talking about this one?

I'm curious of the source too.

Yes that was the one! When I first looked at it I didn't scroll down to see the rest of it so I thought that wasnt it at first. It's the only one that has the state numbers that I've seen so far.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
a reply to: MrRCflying

I remember your post! I had a feeling you'd be back telling us she's in the hospital LOL! I do hope she gets better but she was very irresponsible for not going to the hospital right away. Who knows how many she spread it to.

I guess she is feeling better than she was a couple of days ago.

My feeling is, she should not have gone, and if she was sick, she should not have come home. Extremely irresponsible.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackBenimbel
Dr. Anthony Fauci says coronavirus "has now reached outbreak proportions, and likely pandemic proportions."

NY Post

I noticed he said this.

Fauci urged the public not to compare the coronavirus to the seasonal flu — because the impact of the new bug can be far worse.

I knew that as soon as our elected leadership officials, not to be named, compared this to the flu, that is what people would focus on.

It was a direct attempt to sway people by subjective, but precisely written dialogue from our leaders.
edit on 3-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: Changed she to he, my bad

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is why they tell you mask don't work....

The U.S. has just 10% of the required respirator masks that would be needed for medical professionals if the COVID-19 outbreak erupts into a “full-blown” pandemic in America. Health and Human Services official Dr. Robert Kadlec estimates the country would need roughly 3.5 billion of medical-grade N95 masks, which filter out about 95% of all liquid or airborne particles.

www.cnbc.com... urce=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.PostToTwitter
edit on 3-3-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Fauci urged the public not to compare the coronavirus to the seasonal flu — because the impact of the new bug can be far worse.

Excelllent...why aren't more officials repeating this....

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The source is NY TIMES:

Its recently updated and includes new Arizona Case:

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 3-3-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Fauci urged the public not to compare the coronavirus to the seasonal flu — because the impact of the new bug can be far worse.

Because they want people to compare it to the flu. It makes you fell better knowing the flu's numbers are worse. Therefore quelling anymore panic than already has set in.

If everybody is calm, then everybody goes to work and pays their taxes. If everybody is panicking then chaos ensues.

Just my opinion of course, but I believe this to be true.
edit on 3-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So £100 million and a quarter of a million race goers is worth risking people's health????
WAY TO GO CHELTENHAM COUNCIL!!!!

Angry f'ing Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Interesting...

What the number of days between a county's first case and first death could mean

The time between first recognized case and first recognized death may be an indicator of how capable a country is at finding and responding to diseases, new analysis shows.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 3-3-2020 by GlobalGold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I just had to go pick up my oldest son from college here in Southern California because he's sick with a dry cough and high temperature. He doesn't have any typical cold symptoms like a runny nose or sneezing. My youngest child has been off school (K1 grade) for the last two days because she has a cough but is otherwise fine. I have a high temperature and very slight cough as of this morning. My sons girlfriend is also sick with the same symptoms and is currently in her dorm room in a different local University. Her Mom is a nurse (at the hospital treating the very first confirmed case in California, but in a different department) and so I'm going to follow her guidance on what to do next as neither of them is sick enough to need a doctor.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Found this on the GD thread. Footage from an Iranian hospital.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamana12

I just had to go pick up my oldest son from college here in Southern California because he's sick with a dry cough and high temperature. He doesn't have any typical cold symptoms like a runny nose or sneezing

Those are the top two symptoms of covid19.
Please stay safe and be careful. Check if he has any contacts from Italy, Iran, or South Korea.
He should be fine.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Englands NHS have just declared LEVEL 4 Emergency... the highest level!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I watched the WHO presser and Tedros said more than once the flu is more contagious which is not true and even Fauci knows that. The different info coming from these task forces is NOT comforting!!! Tedros seemed very irritated today and after what he said I think I need to pay more attention to his daily information because it's telling to me that he's now trying to downplay this. Honestly, it makes me very nervous.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Pandemic.news has coronavirus in the U.S. numbers and by state also.

pandemic.news...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: JackBenimbel
Dr. Anthony Fauci says coronavirus "has now reached outbreak proportions, and likely pandemic proportions."

NY Post

I noticed he said this.

Fauci urged the public not to compare the coronavirus to the seasonal flu — because the impact of the new bug can be far worse.

I knew that as soon as our elected leadership officials, not to be named, compared this to the flu, that is what people would focus on.

It was a direct attempt to sway people by subjective, but precisely written dialogue from our leaders.

that's what our 'leaders' do. they rule by deception. they lie through their teeth. they have blood on their hands. their time will come.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

Because they want people to compare it to the flu. It makes you fell better knowing the flu's numbers are worse. Therefore quelling anymore panic than already has set in.

If everybody is calm, then everybody goes to work and pays their taxes. If everybody is panicking then chaos ensues.

Just my opinion of course, but I believe this to be true.

going to have to change your username to "truthjunkie01" lol

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414
I didn't try to count. That's a lot of bodies.

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join