It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
I did provide a link of the China case which you said was irrelavant

No, I said it was untrustworthy, thus no netter than anecdotal...

Someone else provided a link to a case in Germany which looks like solid evidence.

Solid evidence of the possibility, yes, I just replied to it.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Looks like it CANNOT be contained:

"The case, a man in his 20s, is not hospitalized and is recovering at home," ADHS said in a release. "This individual is a known contact of a presumed positive case outside of Arizona who had traveled to an area with community spread of COVID-19."

www.12news.com... 91e4-227da42a28fa

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Reading the local news Facebook comments is really disheartening
We have a 2nd positive case and comments range from
“Good I was hoping it’d get here”
“Stop inciting panic this is fake news!”
“The flu is worse”

And it goes on and on for hundreds of comments

The one saying stop inciting panic really baffled me...first people get mad that information is seemingly withheld from the public. Now they release info without any extra bias or commentary and it’s “panic inciting”

I don’t know if other major metro areas in the US share this same mindset, but if they do and this thing really does spread like crazy it’s gonna be tough going locally for a bit

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Looks like it CANNOT be contained:

Well, we've kindof known that for a while now...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I saw a map in the comments somewhere that shows the numbers in the U.S. on a map...... can someone help me out and give me a link? At least I think I saw it here and not scrolling on Twitter...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I was just reading about stealth viruses, they have few hiding places in our body..one is eyes ....Ebola can hide in eye for example. It`s so odd how virus can know our weak spots where are the best changes to hide...The hiding places happen to be area where body cant activate full attack as in other places....eye is one of....i dont remember where i just read about this.

So yes, this COVID-19 can maybe have stealth capabilitys...they will find out if it have or not soon i guess.

edit on 3-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: FamCore

I was just reading about stealth viruses, they have few hiding places in our body..one is eyes ....Ebola can hide in eye for example. It`s so odd how virus can know our weak spots where are the best changes to hide...The hiding places happen to be area where body cant activate full attack as in other places....eye is one of....i dont remember where i just read about this.

So yes, this COVID-19 can maybe have stealth capabilitys...they will find out that sooner or later

So, we should wash our eyes out with soap and water too?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I saw a map in the comments somewhere that shows the numbers in the U.S. on a map...... can someone help me out and give me a link? At least I think I saw it here and not scrolling on Twitter...

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Edit: for some reason when I past the link it doesn’t work. But you can search gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com
edit on 3-3-2020 by MaverickLRD because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2020 by MaverickLRD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaverickLRD

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Edit: for some reason when I past the link it doesn’t work. But you can search gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com

Sorry that took me to a login page. I have the John's Hopkins map of the world though. This was a different one of the US specifically

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You talking about this one?

I'm curious of the source too.
edit on 3-3-2020 by ShortBus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Maybe this NY Times one? www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

link   
HUGE UPDATE ON MY COUSIN!

Some of you may recall I have posted a couple of times about my cousin that went to Japan. The board moves fast, so I will kind of re-cover the story a little in case you missed it.

My cousin (2nd actually), who I am not really in contact with too much, went to Japan a couple of weeks ago for some kind of conference. She is a teacher of some sort, I honestly don't know, but I guess the conference was about exchange student program or something. Her parents urged her not to go, but being the know it all she is (from my limited interaction over the years) she knew better and went.

She came back to the US last Sat. or Sunday, so that would have been the 29th or 1st.

SHE WAS SICK ON THE RETURN FLIGHT, so I have been told. This information comes from my mother, who talked to her father.

A couple of days ago we had 2 cases pop up in Tampa FL.. I was asked where she lived, and I said I thought it was Tampa, and have since confirmed this.

I guess at some point she went to the doctors or hospital, I did not get that information, but must have.

Her father said he is not sure if she has been tested or not, but it is assumed that she has Corona. She is now supposed to be in 14 day isolation.

I don't know for sure if she is one of the two people in Tampa that have tested positive or not. If not, and they are assuming it is and not testing, then there is some more evidence that 1. It is farther along than we thought. 2. They are not testing purposely to keep the numbers down.

I am so PO that she felt she was so self important, that she had to go, and then return sick.

I am about ready to DOX her here, see if we can find out any more info on if she is one of the confirmed 2 infected in Tampa.

Edit: It looks like she is not one of the confirmed 2 in Tampa. They are a 20 year old woman, and a 50 year old man. She would be in her late 30's I believe.
edit on 3-3-2020 by MrRCflying because: more info.

link   
No not the NYT. The one I saw had the actual numbers on the states. It was just the US EDIT_ THATS THE ONE thank you

edit on 3-3-2020 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This may be another map members were looking for but it's global, not just US (and I liked the old version better, but whatev): www.google.com...

a reply to: ragiusnotiel

There were comments regarding pseudo-health stuff (I'm no expert and maybe it was legit health advice but Mods asked that members don't post "alternative" health advice in this thread so I think that's what happened)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
This may be another map members were looking for but it's global, not just US (and I liked the old version better, but whatev): www.google.com...

a reply to: ragiusnotiel

There were comments regarding pseudo-health stuff (I'm no expert and maybe it was legit health advice but Mods asked that members don't post "alternative" health advice in this thread so I think that's what happened)

Am i remembering right someone said "that made me feel better"?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well, this isn't good. Not sure if anybody posted this yet, but looks like NY has it's second confirmed corona virus case:

www.wktv.com...

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - Gov. Andrew Cuomo says a man north of New York City is hospitalized with the COVID-19 virus, the second confirmed case in New York. Cuomo told Long Island radio station 103.9 that the unidentified man from Westchester County commuted to work in Manhattan and lives in a home with school-age children. Cuomo said the man apparently had an underlying respiratory illness and no known travel history to China or other countries on the virus watch list. The governor said more cases are expected as the outbreak spreads and testing ramps up.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

That's the NY Times one

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

I dont think soap and water can remove virus from eye, there must be remedys to clear eyes from viruses ..antivirals or maybe astaxanthin

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join