It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:
(post by 1point92AU removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hello there fellow Houstonian !

and the rodeo is still going . I bet they are not gonna say anything until after that is over. We gonna have a bunch here. My hubby had a heart transplant and they told him (was a couple weeks ago ) not to worry about it . That was at one of the hospitals in the medical center. I finally got him to believe me

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

“Black and White” new “Invisible Ink”.....

link   
I have a question, we know the flu can come and go within a matter of days and leave without a trace.
We also also know that the corona virus has a tendency to linger for at least a month in which time it may, or may not do any real harm.
Since the first cases in China showed profound damage to the lungs, even while lacking any of the symptoms, what kind of damage has this virus done to patients who have fully recovered?
Do some have decreased lung capacity?

I've looked but can't find much on diagnostic reports on recovered patients.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

You may want to check on what size of particulate it will filter down too. CoVID19 is 125 microns and N95 et N100 only filter down to 300 microns. I'm pretty sure the PAPR will filter down to the same 300 microns.

It's been said that C19 particles typically are found sticking to water molecules, and they would typically be stopped by the N95 masks. Do you agree with these hypotheses?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

I don’t think we know yet. I posted a WHO summary a few pages back I think they gave some info in it, if it’s been summarized I think it’s in that.

Who link
edit on 2-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I wonder...

One of my neighbors is a "close talker". He gets right up in my bubble and talks to my forehead. Im short. Anyway, I wonder if I could assume that was life threatening and kick him in the nuts or stab him or something. Not fatally.. Id miss his liver and spleen. Do something. Summer is coming and Il lbe outside and he will come to say high in my bubble to my forehead breathing virus all over me.

Social etiquette is going to take a huge hit in plague era 2020's.

Get a stun gun. Nonlethal but it will get his attention.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

Since the first cases in China showed profound damage to the lungs, even while lacking any of the symptoms, what kind of damage has this virus done to patients who have fully recovered?
Do some have decreased lung capacity?

China accounts for 51% of the world's male smokers. Nearly every man in China smokes. So it stands to reason if you are a life long smoker and contract an upper respiratory disease then chances are you are not going to fare well.

The correlation between smokers in China (predominately male) and the fatality rate of the Corona Virus has been looked at and it has been speculated that the pre-existing poor health of the infected Chinese and their predisposition to heavy smoking contributed to a higher fatality rate.

Seems pretty logical. But let's let the troll crew here run wild with hype and not look at common sense facts like these.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

This whole thread is full of information and links. Other than spouting what you believe I haven't seen you put a single link referencing all this data in Black and white and that proves we are all just sheeple and fear mongers.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

(post by 1point92AU removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: 1Angrylightbulb

This whole thread is full of information and links. Other than spouting what you believe I haven't seen you put a single link referencing all this data in Black and white and that proves we are all just sheeple and fear mongers.

Funny. I've repeatedly asked you hyperventilating fear mongers to post the facts that support your false claims and yet no one has yet. You know why?

Because there is ZERO data to support your hyperventilating fear mongering hype. That's why.

I can't post a link to the WHO database results because you actually have to do some due diligence and stop being asked to be spoon fed. Go to the WHO database and enter the very simple search criteria so you can see for yourself you have no clue what you are talking about.

And that's where I stop feeding you. There are probably hundred of links through out all of these threads talking about the same information we are talking about. yet you cant provide one link to back up your claims because that would be spoon feeding us? Got it. You won't back up your info because you can't.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlPacino
Berates "sheeple" being hoodwinked by the media.

Encourages people to look at the WHO database.

Got it.

Still can't post his hyperventilating "facts" to back his fear mongering.

Got it.
edit on 2-3-2020 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

Funny. I've repeatedly asked you hyperventilating fear mongers to post the facts that support your false claims and yet no one has yet. You know why?

Because there is ZERO data to support your hyperventilating fear mongering hype. That's why.

I can't post a link to the WHO database results because you actually have to do some due diligence and stop being asked to be spoon fed. Go to the WHO database and enter the very simple search criteria so you can see for yourself you have no clue what you are talking about.

And that's where I stop feeding you. There are probably hundred of links through out all of these threads talking about the same information we are talking about. yet you cant provide one link to back up your claims because that would be spoon feeding us? Got it. You won't back up your info because you can't.

Here's a good link for you from 2005. Amazing how the hyperventilating trolls never die:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Everyone, please stop feeding the TROLL. This is a place for updates only. Please take all other conversations to other appropriate threads. Thank you in advance

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lostsock

Shhhh - .... is he gone?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

But I thought this thing had an r-nought of 4 versus flu with r-nought of 1.3 or something. I was also under the impression that it has a cfr of between 1 and 2 whereas regular flu has a cfr of .01 ? My numbers are probably off but if it’s many times more deadly, and many times more contagious, doesn’t that mean it will ultimately kill many, many times the number of people? From what I understand it also requires hospitalization in far greater numbers than regular flu. So I guess I’m wondering how you feel it will ultimately be less dangerous ? Please explain.
edit on 2-3-2020 by BruceZuckerberg because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2020 by BruceZuckerberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leighthall
a reply to: lostsock

Shhhh - .... is he gone?

He's a little busy at the moment....

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I see showing 105 US cases now at covid19info.live...

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join