It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
4 new cases of coronavirus in UK from the Diamond Princess evacuees

www.gov.uk...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Anyone see the video posted last month on twitter of Wuhan doctors (suited up) teaching an exercise class with the patients in the gym? It was getting ridiculed because patients were dying.

But they were all waving their arms and doing arm exercises so I looked it up and read that this can help with lung function.

AMEDDDOC, is this something that helps the lungs?
edit on 23-2-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Culprits, more like scapegoats, this keeps looking more and more like a botched laboratory or vaccine study stemming from SARS research at times. Imagine being the fly on that wall because we will never really know. In a year or two a huge report about patient zero and the original crossover source as an animal or some person who died in a good location.

It’s so interesting to watch I just want good data and you’ll never get that from a scared government.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I agree. I still feel more than likely it was being developed as a bioweapon but I’m not a virologist.

Every scientist at that lab is a CCP member and the lab was run Either fully or partially by the Chinese military. To be a scientist in China outside of a university setting you must be a party member. To work in anything with govt funding in China, you must be a party member.

They may be scapegoated but they’re part of the regime.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
What does Olive Leaf Extract do?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cmajlz
a reply to: kwakakev

Since this a disease not seen much in most of our countries this drug will probably have a minimal availability. Don't expect to import any of it from China. With a limited supply don't hope to see it in your neighborhood pharmacy.

The drug was discovered to be helpful with the sars outbreak in 2003, by a Belgian virologist called 'Van Ranst' and again showed promising last month with tests on covid19. They urged China to start live testing on ppl.
China did not discover anything!

anyway, the good news is that this malaria drug is very easy and fast to produce, worldwide.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I’m not really familiar with that area, hopefully we have an Occupational Therapist around somewhere. I know they use breathing and exercise techniques after you get treated and hopefully cured to help you function with less oxygen availability and reduce your use of oxygen. It’s like a physical therapy type thing. Maybe these patients had damage to lung tissue from the infection.

Wait were these guys doing exercise classes with a bunch of ill patients? Triggering coughing episodes, extra breathing, passing out from exercise, oh jeez. Wouldn’t surprise me, after the fact great idea. During an illness it’s a terrible idea. I can’t even imagine teaching that thing with all that PPE, I still have flashbacks of getting smoked in MOPP (Biohazard) gear when we would mess up in training.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Interesting...

A mass political meeting in the midst of an emergency is a leading indicator of regime failure

Twitter Gordon Chang

Chinese top leader held an unprecedented meeting on Sunday. From the political bureau of CPC Central Committee to county-level Party officials and corresponding-level military officials attended the videophone meeting.

This matches rumors on WeChat that Xi Jinping May not be in China and hasn’t been for a week.

Gotta be careful, wife and I got warnings on WeChat this morning.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This thing is ridiculously virulent. One of the South Korean cultist types went to a funeral at the same facility. Almost the entire ward was infected (word is 99 of 102).

Nearly All Patients in South Korean Psychiatric Ward have Virus

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Oregon refuses to say how many are being monitored.

Twitter

Source link in Tweet.

Michigan watching more than 300 for virus.

Twitter
edit on 23-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

They didn't seem ill but they were definitely patients. I'll look for it and post when I get a chance this afternoon.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

325 People in Michigan Being Monitored Over Coronavirus: Health Officials

Hundreds of people in Michigan are currently being monitored over concerns that they might have the new coronavirus, which causes COVID-19. The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services confirmed on Sunday that it is currently monitoring 325 people, ClickonDetroit reported. All the people under observation have been to mainland China within the past two weeks or were passengers on a cruise ship with a confirmed case of the virus, said state health officials. Those officials didn’t elaborate on the cruise ship. So far, none of the patients have been quarantined. But Lynn Sutfin, with the state health agency, told Fox17 that the people have all been asked to self-quarantine at home. The patients aren’t of a high enough risk to be quarantined at a facility, she added.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So wearing shorts can lead to fever and infection?

Twitter Video

Over enthusiastic local CCP committee members chastised a local man. Must watch for humor factor alone.

Wow Ive been doing life wrong this whole time!
edit on 23-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add description

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
tornado season is upon us. That’s all I can really think about, coupling some kind of natural disaster with this.

Leave us alone down here. I agree it is concerning as all heck. Hate I missed your post, I didn’t go far enough back! This thread moves fast.

Our representatives are getting loud about it on social media, but I guess this is the true measure of who calls the shots when they really matter....it won’t be us and our voices no matter how loud.

We are at the mercy of people who believe they are at the mercy of nothing. It’ll be bittersweet to see how it plays out.

a reply to: Phoenix

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
BNO reporting 6 deaths in South Korea and Pakistan shut border and travel down with Iran.

Also Trump was not told infected from Diamond Princess were being brought back to US. He’s hella pissed and raged on a few people.

Probably coz whoever decided this is a moron. They should have been flown right onto a long term quarantine military base. Now Alabama will get a court order and I don’t blame them one bit.

That's what I suspected a few pages ago, they might be keeping him in the dark.
edit on 23/2/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Now they are playing games with how they are counting discharge numbers in China.

Twitter

Link is in Chinese but I’ll paraphrase from wife - basically hospitals reporting different discharge times so the numbers of recovered are higher than really are. This is in Heilongjiang Province in far northeast of China. Wife says basically hospital says we discharged you on Friday but that’s really when we decided you can go home in 2 or 3 days, Friday gets reported as discharge but really you are discharged on Sunday or Monday.

Making recovery time shorter than it really is.

And I got banned on WeChat for 48 hrs just now.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thank you Checkmeout!

originally posted by: checkmeout
In the UK there is the D notice. There will be other legal recourse the parliament can use because you know, they make the laws.

www.google.com...

This was a reply to speedmats. Not sure why it isnt showing as a reply.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Now they are playing games with how they are counting discharge numbers in China.

Twitter

Link is in Chinese but I’ll paraphrase from wife - basically hospitals reporting different discharge times so the numbers of recovered are higher than really are. This is in Heilongjiang Province in far northeast of China. Wife says basically hospital says we discharged you on Friday but that’s really when we decided you can go home in 2 or 3 days, Friday gets reported as discharge but really you are discharged on Sunday or Monday.

Making recovery time shorter than it really is.

And I got banned on WeChat for 48 hrs just now.

Must be doing something right to get banned (sorry to hear it tho)

3rd death in Italy being reported on BNO. An elderly lady (not sure what constitutes elderly) with cancer. I'm sure most of us know someone with cancer so that isn't reassuring at all

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Something nice to find out on Facebook.

upnorthlive.com... 3Icd5Yl8

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

I posted the Michigan thing yesterday or maybe the day before...but I just had a thought.

Shortly after this started 4 people were announced under suspicion. They supposedly tested negative but I remember at least 1 came DIRECTLY FROM WUHAN.

Are any of these related to that, I wonder?

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join