It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

Pretty well sums up how I feel as well

Very worried about my family catching the virus, sad people are dying and more to come. Warned people about the elite cabals plan and still do, more people will listen as it gets worse and more obvious. Its been a stable control system for a long time, very hard to change, but shts gonna get loose now. I know their motto is order out of chaos, but also in chaos anything can happen, very unpredictable, a change for the better is also possible.

I'll just leave these ones here

David Rockefeller Quotes

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.
www.goodreads.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
just read about tha chloroquine and the possible side effects make it sound worse than the actual flu virus!

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Cmajlz

Since this a disease not seen much in most of our countries this drug will probably have a minimal availability. Don't expect to import any of it from China. With a limited supply don't hope to see it in your neighborhood pharmacy.

Very good. China does own the pharmaceuticals market these days. India comes in second place as it gets a lot of its precursor chemicals from China. At this time America and Australia has about a two months supply on average for most chemist goods. With the shut down taking place in China we have about two weeks supply still in the transport chain. After that look towards local resourcefulness until things start flowing again.

India has not been much in the testing phase at this time, so don't expect much of a public problem there for a while. China has recently got better and quicker testing kits so it should not take too long to get them spread out and a clearer picture of the pandemic to surface.

With what industry China is starting up again, population health is a priority. If there is a drug that can fix this problem then I do expect China to be making tons of it in a short period of time. As this virus spreads and slightly different strains emerge the odds of one silver bullet does diminish.

For a plan B, start reading up on homeopathy options that are locally available.
edit on 23-2-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
double post
edit on 23-2-2020 by kwakakev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Sounds reasonable, I hope it is effective.

www.thejakartapost.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Any drugs that do work, count on the federal government to take complete control of the supply. None will be routinely available.

edit on 23-2-2020 by Cmajlz because:

Makes me wonder if the US government is making plans to take control of all pharmaceutical seeing how there will be a shortage down the road. That way they can begin to regulate prices in put in price controls.

edit on 23-2-2020 by Cmajlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

You just described me. I have a small pet sitting business and I'm already hurting. A lot of my clients are seniors who go on cruise trips and they have cancelled. Another client was supposed to go to Japan but has postponed until things get better.
I am stressed out about future reservations with trips, hoping more won't be canceled.

I am on a tight budget so I can't just buy whatever I want. What I am doing is buying a few cheap cans of fruit, veggies and beans each visit to the grocery store. It only an extra $3.00 to each grocery tab. I think what I'll do is buy a few packages of chicken legs/thighs and throw those in the freezer. Peanut butter is good and cheap, adds fiber and good fats for the body.

Not too worried about myself but I do worry about my two young cats. They are picky eaters so I can't just buy whatever is on sale. They're not like dogs who will eat anything, lol.

I'm doing what I can. Thankfully, I'm very healthy, haven't been sick in 20 years ,and I am not on any prescription drugs.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Very good. China does own the pharmaceuticals market these days. India comes in second place as it gets a lot of its precursor chemicals from China. At this time America and Australia has about a two months supply on average for most chemist goods. With the shut down taking place in China we have about two weeks supply still in the transport chain. After that look towards local resourcefulness until things start flowing again.

Well just no.

In 2017, via presidential pressure, pharma was pressed to bring production home.

Major pharmaceutical companies are here in Texas. All have grown/reinvested in thier home production vs. outsourcing. Their stocks are not falling.

The lagging was from inoculations, China produced abosolute crap....lethal crap. Medicial pharmacology has been moving back to Europe and the US for the past three years. We can produce our own. China lost a leg up and I doubt it can recover in a short time span.

mg

edit on 02035858America/Chicago23_8America/Chicagoam by missed_gear because: dang phone spell check

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear
There are a lot of pharma manufacturing plants in Eastern PA also.
I just ordered olive leaf extract from Amazon though, I think China is the source for my blood pressure medicine, so I want to have something to back it up if the supply is cut.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I know we have production here but where do the chemicals that are used to make the drugs come from?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Made the tough call to call my folks and tell them the CDC has shifted language from "if" to more of "when" last night. I told them I don't like to sound alarmist, and that I didn't think this was going to be super deadly for most people, but that as they were both older with underlying health conditions, I worried about them. They're in the higher risk group.

I told mom they weren't talking very much about it on the news just yet, but it's better to stock up some now before everyone else starts trying to.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Any drugs that do work, count on the federal government to take complete control of the supply. None will be routinely available.

Better the government handles this than the local crack house. Sure there will be a lot of long and slow regulatory requirements when dealing with potentially dangerous medications. There is also the capacity to spread out the required medications to millions of people in a timely manner when the heat is on.

I fail to see any one industry body handling such a situation. I can understand the government concern and supply chain issues that will develop, its not their usual business. Their wallet is bigger than mine to pay for this stuff and they have a strong capability to send it towards the front line workers.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Depends on the manufacturer.

Husband's company like to have a local supply chain whenever possible. His facility works with smaller business suppliers in the area for those things. And they have a similar strategy with all their manufacturing facilities wherever they are located in the world.

But husband's is just one company though. Can't tell you how all the others operate.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Probably chloroquine will be reserved for the serious (and worse) cases, and put into a cocktail with other antiviral drugs.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Well just no.

Good. I hope there is some capability to locally produce your own pharmaceuticals. One thing i see at the end of this tunnel is a trend away from the globalists and more towards the localist.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

the CCP is ready to name a few and penalise them as scapegoats. High on the list are Guo Deyin, Wang Yanyi and Shi Zhengli. The CCP also blames the US as the origin of the coronavirus..

Trying to catch up sorry if mentioned...

Looking up these people mentioned

Deyin Guo

ORCID iD

orcid.org...

Country

China

Keywords

Innate immunity, HIV, HBV, Coronavirus, PTEN, Gene therapy

Other IDs

ResearcherID: A-9498-2011

Wang Yanyi

ORCID iD

orcid.org...

Biography

I major in Electrical Engineering in Beijing Forestry University. And I comes fifth among 60 students in our specialty. My GPA is 87.34. I have a working experience in Wuxi Pusai Limited Company for a month during my summer vocation in 2014. I studied testing Atmel 89 SCM and writing programs to perform some functions.

Education and qualifications (1)

Sort

Engineering Institution: Beijing, Beijing, CN

2011-09-01 to present | Undergraduate (Electrical Engineering)

Education

Can't find the 3rd listed

source
edit on 23-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezo's Gulfstream G650ER jet, which seats eight and cost an estimated US$65 million, has arrived in New Zealand. Has Bezos has bugged-out to his bunkers in NZ?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The authorities in Wuhan on Saturday introduced 14 days’ mandatory quarantine for recovered coronavirus patients, after some discharged patients again tested positive.

From Saturday, all patients who had recovered and been discharged had to be sent to designated places for two weeks of quarantine and medical observation, the city’s coronavirus treatment and control command centre said on Weibo...

www.scmp.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

Don't worry so much about us (the military), we're on the side of the people in most cases. I like to think most would know the difference between lawful and unlawful orders. I know in the Guard, most will support the people, at least the ones who matter, its not even a scenario most of us would ever expect in a real world scenario. Civil Support Team (CBRNE - Chemical, Biological, Radioloagical, Nuclear, Explosive) Training is something we do on a regular basis and are very prepared for, I would rather be treated by the Guard in many cases compared to some civilian areas. We are better trained, have better drive and generally care more about our careers and the impact we have. This is from my experience, others will have different views.

The outbreak is behaving like a natural crossover event from an animal, it could be from a laboratory and an accidental release but its no bio-weapon. I'm still trying to find solid data on the reinfection reports being passed around lately since they go against how most immune responses work with second exposure.

Many of the articles report incorrectly, the person writing them does not understand what they are reading in actual journals or they are combining too much into what they view as happening. They use incorrect tables, data, other aspects combining random DNA or RNA from other sources to make it look scientific and scary when they just sound like an idiot.

The HIV example is a popular one, saying they've inserted HIV genes to make it use the same cell binding process to go latent and hide in the host, only to attack when its ready and all at once in numerous organ systems. Think about that, how would that work? The signaling required to time the stealth attack plus other genes to mitigate and control reproduction while hiding from and overcoming innate and adaptive responses. What they forgot is that even when HIV goes latent and primarily hits T-Cells, there can still be a war raging in a patient, they just don't have symptoms. Comparing the similar nature of HIV to Wuhan viral binding to the cell membrane is like comparing how you unlock a deadbolt with a key to a using another key on a standard lock. Yeah they're similar but they have different keys in some cases and use a different locking mechanism.

They also say it acts like a phage and hides in the natural flora, only crossing over and attacking its actual target, the host, when its ready. These studies are combining random data from new isolation and identification techniques to correctly identify infected patients. They've been having troubles targeting this family of coronavirus (including SARS) for awhile with confirmation testing. They are working to use a phage to make it light up like a fluorescent light and be easy to identify.

Then we have others with weird TB connection claims because of symptoms alone with some misidentifying it as also combining fungal or plant DNA (into an RNA based virus). This absurd and shows an inherent misunderstanding of the actual process. These studies claim some crazy changes with virions and the virus after it enters the cell. The big difference is one is outside of a cell or hasn't infected it yet (virion), the other is infecting or entering the cell and inserting its genetic material (genetic material becomes a virus). There are also viriods which do not have the protective shell just weird DNA or whatever floating around. Then there are prions which are abnormal proteins that change proteins they touch into abnormal proteins and spread through the host, they don't die easily either, kinda like the Borg of pathogens. Shame on people for spreading the crazy stuff, but it gets website hits and makes some buy certain products. This is not how it works and people are in it for the money and themselves.

I'm focusing on the antibody mediated pathway suggested by another member which was a good suggestion earlier in this thread, that could happen. Antibodies are weird, some people can develop an antibody for an entire family of viruses with exposure to just one virus while others can develop an antibody that can destroy host tissue in addition to the virus. Its part of the error rate and randomization of it all. Our body can generate millions and millions of antigen responses a day, we inhale tens of millions of viruses daily, we don't get sick because our innate defenses are very solid (neutrophils, cilia, mucous, skin) or we have built up an immunity (B cells produce antibodies, T cells identify, destroy pathogens or lyse them and control inflammation) over a lifetime and respond to it quickly enough so we do not get sick.

The fact that it is novel does not mean that it will kill you, it can but so can any other novel pathogen relative to your immune system, this is why we get sick when we are exposed to a new pathogen, it takes time to develop immunity. This is a disease that will hit society hard, it will spread through everyone instead of having clusters based on a shield of immune individuals like we see in herd immunity. It is what immunocompromised and immunosuppressed patients rely on for survival.

One important aspect is the mortality rate, 2.4% in areas hit with epidemic/pandemic levels of patients in an overloaded healthcare environment. .4% mortality rate in areas that are not overloaded and have controlled or reduced spread of the disease with adequate supplies and availability of personnel.

ETA: Mortality rate is 2.9% not 2.4% in Hubei, sorry.
edit on 23-2-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: Mortality rate wrong

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

Some of this makes me question the effectiveness of China's testing protocols.

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join