It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jelonek

Yes and somehow i personnally fear that TPTB can take advantage of situation if panic takes hold. It`s allways good to prepare if just can, i just ordered astaxanthin becouse it is good antioxidant & anti-inflammatory...well i have used it even before this corona, but now ordered it with corona in mind also.

Also if any good comes from this,additionally what you allready mentioned , is that World has to realize that it cant be so dependent of one country, China for producing things like pharmaceuticals etc...this has to change becouse someday all hell wil break loose if China makes most and fall down big way.

edit on 23-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Well this has gotten the people of Alabama talking about the virus this weekend.

Quarentined Corona virus patients to be moved to Anniston FEMA center

Local leaders in Alabama say they will try to stop Americans who tested positive for coronavirus and evacuated from the Diamond Princess cruise ship from being quarantined at a facility in Anniston.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services on Saturday announced plans to quarantine the evacuees at the FEMA Center for Domestic Preparedness in Anniston. Elleen Kane, an HHS spokeswoman, told AL.com the evacuees will be transported next week.

The Anniston City Council and Calhoun County Commission on Sunday will convene emergency meetings about seeking court intervention to stop the federal government’s plans . The county commission will also consider declaring a local emergency.

Apologies if it has been posted. I admittedly haven’t read every page in here but scanned several of the most recent to check and didn’t see it. Seems like it is just being announced yday afternoon.

Local leaders said they were “completely caught off guard" by the HHS announcement, which they learned about on Saturday afternoon through local news media.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Gift, I think it will come sooner or later. Containment measures worldwide have failed IMO.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I'm really afraid for my grandmother's life. She and my mother (in the 50's, so idk) are the most important people in the world for me. I'm going to prepare en masse for them. I wished the sheeple would've listened to us. We've been warning about the elite for so many years. Nobody cared. We didn't do a damn thing either when we had the chance. The window is closing now. I can't say it openly here, but if my family get's hit...

If there's anyone, especially in our midsts, still doubting that this virus is designed and released on purpose; with the ability to spread in every possible way, and our bodies inabilities to build up immunity to a fatal second wave, to further the elite's agenda of depopulation, mandatory vaccinations, and martial law. Then, I'm sorry for humanity. We never had a chance.

We questioned how they would get to turn each nation's military on it's own population, well here is the solution. They don't want to get sick and they don't want their family to get sick. Disobeying a mandatory isolation/qarantaine, will be enough reason for a soldier to take you out.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

the virus is popping up without anyone coming or going from china.

The transmission vector has left everyone with their pants down. When someone does start to shed the virus it is not constant. At this time I am looking at about 1 day for the virus to start to replicate, on average. Someone can be infected, walk around and not transmit the disease. It is not until the moment that the virus leaves the cell that it becomes dangerous. Most of these virus instances will just move on to reinfect the individual. Some will move out into the atmosphere as we breath, a few more when we cough.

A lot comes down to a matter of timing. You can spend a couple of hours with an infected person and not get exposed. You can also share a similar space with an infected person for a few seconds and that is all it takes. Wearing a clean mask does help limit ones exposure to a shared space. Lots of other theories with this. When confronted with a 1000's virus particles on a single breath a mask will catch a lot of them. It only takes one to get through for infection to start.

The period between initial infection and symptoms surfacing is why this thread is raging and this storm is brewing.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
BNO reporting 6 deaths in South Korea and Pakistan shut border and travel down with Iran.

Also Trump was not told infected from Diamond Princess were being brought back to US. He’s hella pissed and raged on a few people.

Probably coz whoever decided this is a moron. They should have been flown right onto a long term quarantine military base. Now Alabama will get a court order and I don’t blame them one bit.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Someone mentioned many pages back about the term used where Government enact a control over the media, to censor information. I recall is was along the lines of 'xxxxxxxx 3', but may be wrong. I've searched and came up blank.

I'd like to look more into this.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: SouthernGift

Gift, I think it will come sooner or later. Containment measures worldwide have failed IMO.

Cheers

My husband is a fireman/first responder- works for two different counties actually...All he’s received is a stinking “FYI coronavirus is a thing. Here’s a little info you’ve probably already googled- Further updates as necessary” email.

We’re stocked and ready here at home, but, with him being on the frontlines, we are at the mercy of higher powers orders, and this is where you begin to understand the true “sacrifice” of public service. 😕

Our fire buddies all reassure me we will be privy to info before the general public , with favorable treatment, whatever.

Having been on here in discussions for over a month about it now, their comments aren’t reassuring. Just to be quite honest.

ETA / I do remain optimistic, and have implemented immune boosting habits into my daily routine.... and know full well that worry only makes things worse -

However- sometimes it’s hard to not let a little concern bleed through your posting vibe on the internet- especially before coffee kicks in, so apologies for the Debbie downer remarks.

May these times be a catalyst for attaining growth and wisdom for all of us!

edit on 23-2-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
China announced that they found a cure.

The drug Chloroquine has been shown to be effective in 100 clinical trials. This drug has been on the market for 70 years and used in the treatment of malaria. In one patient it took about a week for a recovery to occur. More standardized testing is required. Is looking good.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Wonder if we could just drink quinine water.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
From the US Embassy in Tokyo, Japan
New update: 2-22-2020

Travel Advisory

Japan – Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution

Exercise Increased Caution due to an outbreak of COVID-19 (also known as the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2).

A novel (new) coronavirus disease, recently designated as COVID-19, is causing an outbreak of respiratory illness. The first cases of COVID-19 were reported in China in December 2019. On January 30, 2020, the World Health Organization determined the rapidly spreading outbreak constitutes a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.

Many cases of COVID-19 have been associated with travel to or from mainland China or close contact with a travel-related case, but sustained community spread has been reported in Japan. Sustained community spread means that people in Japan have been infected with the virus, but how or where they became infected is not known, and the spread is ongoing. The CDC has issued a Level 2 Travel Health Notice.

Because older adults and those with chronic medical conditions may be at higher risk for severe disease, people in these groups should discuss travel with a healthcare provider and consider postponing nonessential travel.

Travelers should review and follow the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines for the prevention of coronavirus if they decide to travel to Japan. If suspected to have Coronavirus in Japan, you may face travel delays, quarantine, and extremely expensive medical costs.

If you travel to Japan, you should:

Avoid contact with sick people.
Discuss travel to Japan with your healthcare provider. Older adults and travelers with underlying health issues may be at risk for more severe disease.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at 60%–95% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty.
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
Review the Crime and Safety Report for Japan.
Prepare a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist

See www.cdc.gov... for additional guidance.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I talked about Chloroquine few times in the corona virus updates PT 1 or was it PT 2 ?

Anyway, good if it show to be helping with new coronavirus. If i remember, Chloroquine is also quite safe drug in terms of side effects...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Schweppes Indian Tonic

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Wonder if we could just drink quinine water.

I don't watch tv much these days. Did see some of it today with the don't worry, its all under control vibe.

Just keep your guard up, I am expecting a lot of happy, all under control news as we step down to the peak. Maybe this SARS-nCoV-2 will be a nothing burger next week, maybe it won't. I will believe it when I see it.
edit on 23-2-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

kwa, roger that. I'll believe its over when it is really over.

Offhand, something that is effective against malaria doesn't sound like a viral treatment. But I may be quite mistaken.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm still seeing comments about prepping. Three comments. 1. You have to look the part. If everyone around you is losing weight and you aren't, people will be at your door. 2. Those of you that have children prepping with you beware they may tell others through the internet you have food to eat every day. And 3. Be very cautious of how you dispose of your trash and garbage. Produce no evidence you have food for people to see in your garbage. Even if you burn all of it be careful of how you dispose of the ashes. If you have a lot people will wonder why.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Since this a disease not seen much in most of our countries this drug will probably have a minimal availability. Don't expect to import any of it from China. With a limited supply don't hope to see it in your neighborhood pharmacy.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This is happening in parts of the UK now.

www.itv.com...

A woman has been attacked in what is believed to be the Midlands' first case of coronavirus rage. Trainee lawyer, Meera Solanki, was among a group targeted after her Chinese friend was told: "Take your coronavirus back home!" Yesterday, a member of a Birmingham based Anglo-Chinese group said paranoia surrounding the disease has led to unease and confrontation. West Midlands Police have launched an appeal to find the person responsible for the violence outside Birmingham's Ana Rocha Bar and Gallery, on Frederick Street, in the early hours of Sunday, February 9. "We're investigating after a woman was assaulted after another was racially abused in Frederick Street, Hockley, around 2am on Sunday February 9. "A man made racist marks to one woman and after he was asked to stop he punched another female, in her 20s, in the face. She was temporarily knocked unconscious but escaped without serious injury. "The attacker is described as Asian, 5ft 8ins tall, of large build and was wearing a flat cap and hoodie at the time. – West Midlands Police An ambulance was called to the scene. Ms Solanki's chinese friend Mandy Huang, also endured racial abuse and was accused of carrying the virus. Miss Solanki who bravely attempted to protect her, was knocked unconscious in the incident and hospitalised.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Any newish videos popping up on twitter / wechat?

I imagine Italy will have some videos soon

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
In the UK there is the D notice. There will be other legal recourse the parliament can use because you know, they make the laws.

www.google.com...

This was a reply to speedmats. Not sure why it isnt showing as a reply.
edit on 2/23/2020 by checkmeout because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join