It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamana12
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

I have a rental property not too far from there that is currently on the market for a new tenant. I was called by someone on Friday asking if we'd be open to it being used as short term temporary housing for people who are 'displaced suddenly'. The person was looking on behalf of a company and not for herself. She was willing to rent it out immediately and did not ask to see it in person. The property was previously used for airbnb and is fully furnished down to towels in the bathroom. I asked her what 'suddenly displaced' means but she avoided answering so it seemed highly suspicious. Don't know if its related to this but temp housing for quarantine was my first thought.

I imagine a lot of this kind of thing might be happening. Learning from what's happening in China. Secure places early rather than find them later after they have already been contaminated, introducing avoidable uncertainty.

I'd tell them to say yeah, and triple the rent. Not to cash in, just to see if they bite. If Gov is desperate they will just snap it up. Keep us posted! They have bought up vast amounts of disposable gear from online. Not going round local stores, just the easily grabbable online stuff in quantity. They may well be doing the same for sites for fever wards or quarantine/isolation.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Dude, could you kindly stop with this primadonna BS.
You've posted pictures and openly implied you're involved with biomedical activities, I suppose it was done to add weight to your statements. Bailing out when you're challenged on this doesn't make you look trustworthy, unfortunately.

As it happens, ATS has Medical Doctors, Nurses and other medical Professionals among our mebership. they usually have no problem in answering in a professional matter on matters related to their field of work. So, if you have some pro input to add, for me it's more than welcome

Please don't take it personally. This virus is a grave issue and solid, honest input without additional sensationalization is badly needed...

ATS motto is DENY IGNORANCE.
edit on 22-2-2020 by Jelonek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strifingsoul
practice of transport of a infected person from Frankfurt November 2019

I must add... the license plate got an L in the beginning which is Leipzig in Saxony. Not Frankfurt, which got F as a city letter on the license plate.

RKI disease treatment centers are in Frankfurt, Leipzig, Berlin, Hamburg, München, Stuttgart and Düsseldorf. So they probably practiced the transport ("move", as in from one center to another would have been the correct translation anyway) of a patient from one (Frankfurt) to the other (Leipzig) center. The centers are specialized on Ebola, Plague and other biotoxins level 3 and 4.
So far, I do not see anything that I need to doubt here ... and what are, BTW, your credentials?
edit on 22-2-2020 by carport because: typo

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
What is the potential for INTENTIONAL spread of Coronavirus by Russia, Iran, and China to the USA....

It makes alot of sense....and very easy to do.... create economic and social upheaval very very easily with out any risk...

Ummm so your saying to hurt America one or all of these countries would infect their own to possibly infect America?

It would be one thing if America was the epicenter for this thing but considering China has tens of thousands of cases and Iran and Russia dont have much it doesn't make sense!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Went to the Chinese market today.
Nobody wearing a mask, and no visible coughing or sneezing folks.
Folks seemed in good spirits, as perhaps the sunny day gives us hope that old-man Winter is waning.

Even used my bare finger on the card-payment machine !
Have developed a technique, using only the back of the nail on my pinkie.
Then disinfectant once in the car.

Stay healthy everyone !

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

No info to share at this time, situation remains as was , all beds set aside remain free and we have only 1 known patient that’s in serious condition in Frankfurt
That patitent was an evacuee and is responding to treatment thatS all I know as I’m not in that facility
Other than than what I said today earlier is what our doctors are speculating.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Personally, I'm not wedded to any theory of origin and I don't see how it makes a difference for almost all of us at this point. About the only people it would matter for would be the ones in the trenches having to try to develop treatments and vaccines. For the rest, it just is what it is at this point in time.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
For those that don’t know me I apologise!, I have a limit for bs!, it tend to kick in when I see fake people posting obviously manipulative content or views that are clearly from a government with a fake agenda that are clearly trying to manipulate the narrative!, as both and English person and a German citizen I will not be silenced or shut up when I see such!, tbh I feel it’s my duty to expose such people trying to manipulate a public conversation in such a way (and I will always do so!)

Your duty? Oh for cripes, sake this is a public message forum, it is ats not the CDC.

Read your posts, quite frankly I see nothing to consume in regards to the virus, to make me think, or links to inform me of current event. Most people can think for themselves, your on a message board, not a jury in a court room.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok thanks - can you say again what the doctors are speculating (this thread is huge now!)
If not though, no worries!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok thanks - can you say again what the doctors are speculating (this thread is huge now!)
If not though, no worries!

not sure how to remove double post sorry!
edit on 22-2-2020 by cirrus12 because: oops

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
"Na ja, ich kann 100 pro deutsch sprachen, und weiß was stent da!, Mach Keine felher mein freundschen! ich kennen deutsch sher gut!, ich habe es a fur viele jahren gesprocken! Und weiß wie es zu sprechen! 😑, English is my mother sprache and es is 100% easier fur mich to speak !"

On the other hand, for someone with a german citizenship (as you have claimed), your german is quite ... umm ... weak. Und ja, das kann ich durchaus beurteilen. :-) Unfortunatey, this won't help you in gaining trust.
edit on 22-2-2020 by carport because: formatting

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There is a lot that doesnt make sense about this virus. Kinda feels like we are in a video game or a movie but all the clues dont add up right.

There are 3 threads and hundreds of pages of facts and speculation that just doesnt make sense.

Considering the rest of the world reporting a surge Im still pissed the US is sticking with their 15. TOTALLY BS.

Really freaking pissed I have to lecture my 13 yr old daughter with asthma about biting her nails and picking her nose.

I guess I agree its here and no matter how we have to deal with it.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just read that NYP article someone posted just before - it's funny how we have said something like this could be the source right from the start. Surprised it has hit mainstream news and should be seen by a lot of people.
It does seem like the most likely scenario at least for me at this point - a probable accidental leak with a coverup by the CCP. If that is the case and is revealed to be true, i wonder how the world (governments in particular) will react?

Sidenote: any news on what the WHO have seen in Wuhan? They went today right?

article from NYP nypost.com...
edit on 22-2-2020 by cirrus12 because: added link

edit on 22-2-2020 by cirrus12 because: edit

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is a harrowing piece but read with a grain of salt and judge for yourself.

The China Apocalypse and the coming Four Horsemen.

Last night, I received an update from the American doctor who has been writing in about the coronavirus situation. His wife is from China, and is plugged in to Chinese media and social media. What he wrote last night is extremely frightening. I post it here with the obvious caveat that I can’t confirm any of this, and that you should take it as a comment, not as gospel truth. I know who this doctor is, and have been corresponding with him. I brought another physician, in another part of the country, into our conversation, and this second physician tells me he definitely believes the Doctor is onto something.

Some of the comments I have read on some of my previous posts have been concerned that the tone was too macabre or apocalyptic. Well, snowflakes — that is because things are very macabre and very apocalyptic in China today. The true scope of this disaster is being grossly underplayed in the American media.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

We have a 9-year-old with crap for impulse control in most environments because noise drives him up the wall. His hands are constantly around his face.

Husband and I have already hashed this out, and if we have to go inside for this, he goes nowhere because he just could not control himself. There's no way, and he'll be soooo unhappy about it.

The only saving grace for him is that this seems to be easier on the young for some reason. But again ... we don't know if that's true or just because there are fewer children in China.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Dang - Italy up to 62 cases now!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
five hours ago NY Post reports "Don't buy Chinas story..the virus might have came from a lab." look it up ..I don't have link.
that was the headline.. Mainstream media reporting this way at this time is interesting. Are they going to find an exact sample in the lab now…with all information required for an immediate effective vaccine? Talk about double bonding. a reply to: Agit8dChop

edit on 22-2-2020 by billjenkins589 because: detail

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamana12
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

I have a rental property not too far from there that is currently on the market for a new tenant. I was called by someone on Friday asking if we'd be open to it being used as short term temporary housing for people who are 'displaced suddenly'. The person was looking on behalf of a company and not for herself. She was willing to rent it out immediately and did not ask to see it in person. The property was previously used for airbnb and is fully furnished down to towels in the bathroom. I asked her what 'suddenly displaced' means but she avoided answering so it seemed highly suspicious. Don't know if its related to this but temp housing for quarantine was my first thought.

Ummmm yikes! It really does sound like possibly for quarantine. The quarantine places are going to spark some bad feelings. Could get messy

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

35 People

covid19info.live...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Conspiracy theory - just for fun this one... But you never know!

Netherlands is awfully quiet. No cases. International hub to Europe...

4 months ago in a secret meeting:
Shady deep state guy no.1: "guys, guys, sherioushly, what happened to our empire guyz?"

Shady guy 2: "chill, we have windmills and daffodils , what more do we need?"

Shady guy 1: "Greta says the water is coming. The windmills and daffodils won't keep up!"

Shady guy 2: "geesh, now my wooden shoe is breaking, have a shmoke and a pancake, shtop listening to the Swedes"

Reports of suspected German Coronavirus carrier spitting everywhere in Iranian airport before being taken in. Maybe not German at all, but Dutch!

Just messin. I love the Dutch. But no cases there? Really?

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join