It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Will continue to post what I can as I get stuff, and thanks For the support ( means a lot) , , I’ll hoist a beer back

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: butcherguy

files.abovetopsecret.com...
more than that i cant do, images become more graphic and personally i wont share images of the dead

The picture is stating „practice of transport of a infected person from Frankfurt November 2019“

I must add... the license plate got an L in the beginning which is Leipzig in Saxony. Not Frankfurt, which got F as a city letter on the license plate. So something is not fitting here. Anyway.
edit on 22-2-2020 by Strifingsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28
How come in the last picture it clearly reads in German: "practice of relocation from the treatment center Frankfurt"?
Also, when it comes to your previous image, could you kindly tell me why the supposed patient in your picture has both the arm/hand structure and torso structure of a test dummy commonly used for medical drills? Specifically, look at how arm joins the torso, how torso is missing the belly button, and how glistering and uniform the skin color is. I have seen lots of such dummies, hence the question.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Strifingsoul

Like I said, I’m not going to post pictures of current patients or dead people to facilitate some morbid fascination I draw the line on this things, sorry if you don’t like it but that’s where I think people deserve privacy!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

Those are Diamond Princess patients. I'm guessing most of them turned up positive after being taken off although some were positive before coming back. They were supposed to have been isolated on the plane.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jelonek

Na ja, ich kann 100 pro deutsch sprachen, und weiß was stent da!, Mach Keine felher mein freundschen! ich kennen deutsch sher gut!, ich habe es a fur viele jahren gesprocken! Und weiß wie es zu sprechen! 😑, English is my mother sprache and es is 100% easier fur mich to speak !

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Is that so?
When posting the photo of supposed patient, you wrote, to quote:

It’s not a dummy, it’s an infected patient from Ebola being treated, this people were working to bring this person back to life, ’ve more recent ones dating to November 2019 But have to remove faces posting this isn’t easy for me as some of the images I have people have died

So how does that fit with your current statement:

I’m not going to post pictures of current patients or dead people to facilitate some morbid fascination I draw the line on this things

Inquiring minds want to know...
edit on 22-2-2020 by Jelonek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I mean seriously...do you know what it would take to get Puff to fly over and poop in the yard??

An efficiently weaponized bio-agent released with the characteristics we have been informed of so far, along with proof of responsibility pointing to any nation would cause a catastrophe of beyond biblical proportions because it wouldnt just disappear, it would self replicate and adapt perpetually until there was no medium, not even animals. And then its a guarantee he would fly over, though you or i wouldnt be around to see it because we would already be dead, and the world knows hed come see them too, and they dont want to smell his scaly butt.now if its a prototype weapon and an enemy state was just like..oh what the heck, turn it loose and see what happens, and it fizzles out, then Puff would just be messing up thier yard with the help of all his dragon buddies., and the world knows that too. More likely it came from space on a meteor or a release of ancient frozen bacteria out of a melted glacier. or even better yet, China is subversively working with the US to create martial law type situations around the globe to control world economy, and all of it is simply a reintroduction and re-naming of something already in existence.a reply to: celltypespecific

edit on 22-2-2020 by billjenkins589 because: spelling and grammar

edit on 22-2-2020 by billjenkins589 because: content

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Not caught up on thread so not sure this has been posted but apparently Italy are now not sure how the outbreak began
The person they assumed was patient zero doesn't have the virus

Man previously thought to be 'patient zero' in Italy's outbreak never had the virus, deputy health minister says. It's now unknown how the outbreak began - La Repubblica

Very concerned that cases have gone from about 19 last night to 62+ today
twitter.com...
edit on 22-2-2020 by cirrus12 because: formatting

link   

originally posted by: Jelonek

Is that so?
When posting the photo of supposed patient, you wrote, to quote:

It’s not a dummy, it’s an infected patient from Ebola being treated, this people were working to bring this person back to life, ’ve more recent ones dating to November 2019 But have to remove faces posting this isn’t easy for me as some of the images I have people have died

So how does that fit with your current statement:

I’m not going to post pictures of current patients or dead people to facilitate some morbid fascination I draw the line on this things

Inquiring minds want to know...

I guess he knows one of those guys from Frankfurt and is implying that there is already dead and ill people now?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Those are Diamond Princess patients. I'm guessing most of them turned up positive after being taken off although some were positive before coming back. They were supposed to have been isolated on the plane.

I thought the 35 already included the cruise patients?

edit: I'm sure many more from the cruise will turn out positive, apologies if I have missed this here, it's not yet in the data.
edit on 22-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: added detail

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
NY Post... virus may have come from lab.

NYP

Seems MSM finally taking interest on this angle.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I have a rental property not too far from there that is currently on the market for a new tenant. I was called by someone on Friday asking if we'd be open to it being used as short term temporary housing for people who are 'displaced suddenly'. The person was looking on behalf of a company and not for herself. She was willing to rent it out immediately and did not ask to see it in person. The property was previously used for airbnb and is fully furnished down to towels in the bathroom. I asked her what 'suddenly displaced' means but she avoided answering so it seemed highly suspicious. Don't know if its related to this but temp housing for quarantine was my first thought.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Those patients look very similar to ALS Training Manikins or maybe even Metiman patient simulators, they look older but still able to take anything from an airway to a chest tube or AED shock if they’re managed well.

The pictures are going through a portion of an exercise directed at patient management and decon of personnel. Similar to what we do with our medical personnel when they run through Civil Support Team training.

The personnel and patients are not moving naturally, or even posing naturally, there are also numerous biosafety violations if they were doing those procedures in real life.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I honestly don't know.
Some things don't chime for me, that's why I dropped in to get a clarification.
Just because someone posts pictures of drills from medical facilities doesn't immediately make them trustworthy when it comes to opining on matters of biology and virology. Yes, high-level bio research and/or med facilities carry out such drills, no matter the biosafety level. AFAIK These tests happen with dummies but sometimes with real life patients too if they give their consent.

@TheAMEDDDoc thanks for pro support on this. Your clarifications are extremely appreciated

edit on 22-2-2020 by Jelonek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

files.abovetopsecret.com...
more than that i cant do, images become more graphic and personally i wont share images of the dead

Good pics
Can you post your work id and blurr out your photo...?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jelonek

The reason I apologised to others earlier is this!,
dude
think what you want, believe what you will, it’s not my problem, what’s there is real, believe it, don’t , it’s no skin off my a** either way
Look back over the three threads at what I’ve said from the start, how did I know the testing was pcr before anyone else?
Believe what you wish or don’t etc more than once is more than a coincidence is what I’ll tell you!
But that doesn’t prove anything either, I wil not defend further or argue the point, from now on I’ll keep my mouth shut and keep what I know for me and to help mine, no point trying to further everyone trying when it’s put down straight away.
On that note I’ll say people should pm me to stay In touch like tennisdawg and others I’m out now I fully understand why now and I wish I could spend time justifying why, it ain’t worth it!
edit on 22-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Seems like the only logical explanation. Coincidence? I doubt it. The wet market is meters away from the lab..

🤦‍♂️ Most people with a 3 figure IQ have concluded this is bad news in many, many, ways.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Will pm you later tonight / next few hours as that’s has to be removed of personal info first

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

For those that don’t know me I apologise!, I have a limit for bs!, it tend to kick in when I see fake people posting obviously manipulative content or views that are clearly from a government with a fake agenda that are clearly trying to manipulate the narrative!, as both and English person and a German citizen I will not be silenced or shut up when I see such!, tbh I feel it’s my duty to expose such people trying to manipulate a public conversation in such a way (and I will always do so!)

Sorry i may have missed it upthread but what is your take on the virus and situation? thanks!
edit on 22-2-2020 by cirrus12 because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join