It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
O talk radio here in the blistering desert (it’s been raining all day) they talked in detail about the doom cult church in South Korea.

From memory...

9000 members
1000 per service
They cluster in small groups very close together
They hold hands, lay side by side
Share food and drink
400 infections from the 1 woman super spreader so far

Authorities scared because many of the members won’t answer phone calls from police or emergency services. They don’t know where all the members live.

They haven’t been able to track down 400-500 they know were at service es with the woman.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Theres a bigger chance of Puff the magic Dragon flying over my house house and pooping in every square inch of the yard.

10,000 give or take being tested..? doesnt seem like a lot…lol.number of cases in China dropping …of course..theyre running out of tests.Its a logic equation…the cases in China have slowed..but the mortality rate is creeping higher. right now it seems to be around 2.5. the way I have it figured at this moment if everyone on the planet became infected , around 170 million would die…according to current official numbers, coming mainly from China.I haven't figured out if population clusters with extremely poor sanitation and cramped living conditions will add to the total. Would it? a reply to: celltypespecific

edit on 22-2-2020 by billjenkins589 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: all2human

Give you an idea of what I work with !

files.abovetopsecret.com...
Now doubt what I say!

Sorry I might have missed it Adphil - you work in medicine and is one of these suited up professionals you? Is this patient infected with something? Or is it a dummy? Thanks for sharing!

edit on 22-2-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I actually apologise to people I’ve stepped on before !, I fully understand why they said what they did and if they left because of me I’m sorry, I now understand why!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

One is very close to me
Edit:
It’s not a dummy, it’s an infected patient from Ebola being treated, this people were working to bring this person back to life, ’ve more recent ones dating to November 2019 But have to remove faces posting this isn’t easy for me as some of the images I have people have died

edit on 22-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

Edit 2:
I’m very closely connected to this
edit on 22-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Sabres are rattling

"STRATCOM on China's nuclear buildup"
www.washingtontimes.com...

Was worried when US was hinting at North Korea's handling of nCoV. Sounded like US might be tempted to step in and 'help' for a moment. Maybe they could bring democracy and peace to the region too, like they do everywhere else. Also a nice staging posts to 'help' China. Iran too might need 'help'. Let me just get my calculator out... 100k bombs to 'help' Syria, carry the 2.4 million Iraqi deaths since 2003, add axis of evil, round up to NATO, Laplace transform to annihilate Russia.

I really hope nCoV is not a weapon.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There is a thread on Reddit linking to a chan post from January 30th Check out this quote from a supposed insider..

The only reason you're not already seeing thousands of people confirmed outside of China yet is because the incubation period but believe me the WHO is already talking about how "problematic" modeling the Chinese response in Western countries is going to be, and the first country they want to try it out in is Italy

He says R0 is 6 they are worried about mutating in South America..Something to ponder I guess

archive of chan link

Edit also from link in January

If it begins a large outbreak in a major Italian city they want to work through the Italian authorities and world health organizations to begin locking down Italian cities in a vain attempt to slow down the spread at least until they can develop and distribute vaccines, .

edit on 22-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Riots breaking out at university in Iran due to regime covering up virus.

Twitter video

Let’s stay safe out there.

We stocked up on rice, flour, sugar and more canned goods today.

It’s all normal stuff we use and it feels good to know we can go about 2 months without shopping if needed. Have water filtration cause we always use it anyway.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
dont know if this has been said but im in England just had a text from my doctors theyre sending to all patients about coronivirus
it says if uve come into contact with somebody whos been to infected places dont go to your doctor, but call nhs helpline immediatly

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Same advice is for all The eu too, sadly many don’t speak the local languages and won’t know what is happening (specially women and children from some family’s that don’t even speak the local languages )

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Riots breaking out at university in Iran due to regime covering up virus.

Twitter video

Let’s stay safe out there.

We stocked up on rice, flour, sugar and more canned goods today.

It’s all normal stuff we use and it feels good to know we can go about 2 months without shopping if needed. Have water filtration cause we always use it anyway.

I didn't see any riots.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I understand the urge to make things seem bigger than what they are but a few dozen people protesting =/= a "riot"

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Or is it a dummy?

You are not alone in thinking that.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

Some informed conjecture on my part.

I think it was probably being developed as a weapon. It’s obvious it had a natural base virus which has been altered. Seems no scientists can explain the spike protein which doesn’t appear to be naturally occurring(?).

I have a sneaking feeling one of these scenarios is playing out;

Was developed to take down HK protestors, let collateral damage weaken Hong Kong for full commie take over, accidental release

Was developed as a silent weapon against US or other enemies, accidental release

Was released intentionally to weaken Xi for a coup, he’s been in serious political trouble for over 2 years and in October that played out a bit on national tv (needs another thread)

Was released by a foreign actor to agitate China against US

Also I’ll put out a theory floating on WeChat with no evidence but could be plausible.

Apparently Wuhan University has the highest rate of missing students in all of China per people in Wuhan. The story is that they are grabbed by secret police and used in experiments in the lab. Supposedly patient zero is an infected student who escaped from the lab and was helped into hiding setting off wave 1 of infection.

Based on what we know CCP does to dissents and Falun Gong (again NOT a member) practitioners I see theory as plausible but lacking evidence. China does not publish data on missing persons and I’m not even sure hey keep or circulate that data inside the police system.
edit on 22-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Spelling, damn autocorrect

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: asdfa

Did not post other links to fires at university my error. Moved onto more interesting areas of the virus situation. If I see them again will post.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

files.abovetopsecret.com...
more than that i cant do, images become more graphic and personally i wont share images of the dead

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Thank you for sharing and taking some risk. Appreciated.

And nice apology and self realization as well.

Stay safe and frosty.

I’ll hoist a beer for you tonight.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
There is a thread on Reddit linking to a chan post from January 30th Check out this quote from a supposed insider..

The only reason you're not already seeing thousands of people confirmed outside of China yet is because the incubation period but believe me the WHO is already talking about how "problematic" modeling the Chinese response in Western countries is going to be, and the first country they want to try it out in is Italy

He says R0 is 6 they are worried about mutating in South America..Something to ponder I guess

archive of chan link

Edit also from link in January

If it begins a large outbreak in a major Italian city they want to work through the Italian authorities and world health organizations to begin locking down Italian cities in a vain attempt to slow down the spread at least until they can develop and distribute vaccines, .

Wow. I took screenshots. I'm kinda mad that TDawg is gone because I'd like to know what he might have to say at this stage. Things are looking more and more grim. I ran across a tweet of leaked info back on Feb 4th that Iran was already looking bad but the council members were wanting to keep it quiet due to the election (that I think was on Friday). It's looking really bad in Iran now.

edit on 22-2-2020 by pasiphae because: Edit becasue I commented inside the quote

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
whilst time will show how bad this was
the common cold/flu kills about 100x more people around the world daily, than this corona virus
and im pretty sure the common cold is more easily catchable

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"federal judge Friday granted the city of Costa Mesa’s temporary restraining order requesting to block as many as 50 confirmed coronavirus patients from being transferred to the city"

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

Funny that, considering there's only 35 confirmed cases in the entire US...

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join