It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
For those that don’t know me I apologise!, I have a limit for bs!, it tend to kick in when I see fake people posting obviously manipulative content or views that are clearly from a government with a fake agenda that are clearly trying to manipulate the narrative!, as both and English person and a German citizen I will not be silenced or shut up when I see such!, tbh I feel it’s my duty to expose such people trying to manipulate a public conversation in such a way (and I will always do so!)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

let me know your thoughts on this 'fake BS' in 5 months when/if you need to be in the hospital.

edit on 22-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Let me know your thought when I post the pictures of what happens here!, after that you can say what you want!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some rare good news

Recoveries: Chinese health authorities reported that a total of 20,659 patients have recovered and been discharged from hospital.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Give you an idea of what I work with !

files.abovetopsecret.com...
Now doubt what I say!

link   
I'm a bit lost, are we now blaming the 'evil' Russians for this? Oh no, it's not NoviCov is it?

China's hit hard, Iran is hit hard... Why would it be the Russians?

If anything, Russia is being very quiet. They have a lot of back and forth with China and reacted very quickly to this. I would not be surprised if they are hiding a massive outbreak there. Oh no wait, they're too busy rigging everyone else's elections to notice. Give me a break.

link   

I’ve more!, there all recent!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Have to blur faces so people don’t get blamed! Ok!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What they need to do is at least surreptitiously, as not to cause mass panic, is to get together on a world-wide basis (maybe the WHO) and have a massive quarantine effort.

Unfortunately, if this thing gets to primitive countries with little technology then were in trouble.

I hate to say this but keep the Chinese out of Africa, or check them before they go there.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Post more pics please we need more proof.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific
More coming as I get them but can’t allow people to be blamed for this( them wanting to share info isn’t because they want blame!, sure you understand that at this point!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Everyone has their own opinion, but I think the WHO already blew it, and now only nations have much individual credibility, or not. The global organizations have already fudged this up

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
definitely worst case scenario., as well as a knee jerk reaction…go deeper..China, contrary to the belief of the more radical among us is not enemy. Maybe China is attempting to lead by example to show the world with what vigor to respond if even 1 case is found. Maybe there is a language barrier and they are communicating the best they can. Ethnocentricity is a debilitating condition.
By the numbers this thing is playing out exactly as its represented mathematically…look at it as a coded message from our friends of the Orient. a reply to: Adphil28

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So you test plutonium on human Guinea pigs, so what? 😜
edit on 22-2-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2020 by FinallyAwake because: I ate too much cat food as a kid

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I add this is not a corona virus patient !, but an example of what we / they work with! As of this time we/ they have 0 patients for corona virus here! So panic is not warranted at this time in my location! But this is the level of contagion we/ they work at! This is front line people for this ! This is not fake and other than hiding the faces I’ve done nothing to this images

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Your not replying to anyone ?, who’s that aimed at?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

Your not replying to anyone ?, who’s that aimed at?

Lol my epic failure at a joke, forgot the fkn winky face and dbl posted it I think, was for you, soz my bad forgot what thread I was in for a minute.

Orders taxi for 1 😒

edit on 22-2-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What is the potential for INTENTIONAL spread of Coronavirus by Russia, Iran, and China to the USA....

It makes alot of sense....and very easy to do.... create economic and social upheaval very very easily with out any risk...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Hard enough to get this people to even share stuff, they don’t do this normally, they are telling things as they are now, I know folks have no reason to believe. Some random internet guy!
I can’t do anything more than share what I get, I’ve no reason not to trust these guys, they do this every day!, I’m not in it for likes stars or anything else , tbh I’m trying to reasure people that the best people we have are actually the ones doing this!, these guys have done this for like 20+ years each it’s not like it’s new to them

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Notice how we've heard nothing about the people off the Westerdam ship? That's the one where someone tested positive on it *after* they'd let everyone go home?

Seems things are still up in the air with the 1 suspected Westerdam passenger. She's been both positive and negative - not sure if they are still testing her.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join