It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How the hell is this a surprise that its NOW spreading ALL OVER.. These ass hats just released infected
people ALL OVER THE WORLD... Maybe this was the master plan all along?

Of course its spreading all over now thanks TPTB YOU WANT TOO KILL US ALL (the plan all along?)

"More than 3,000 travelers on two coronavirus-stricken Carnival Corp. cruise ships are returning home, fanning out to more than 40 countries and fueling fears of further contagion from the deadly virus."

fortune.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

From what I understand, it was 'herd immunity' that eventually caused the Spanish Flu to run its course. So many people had 'had' it, that they acted as a firewall between infected people, and the minority of people remaining unexposed.

In addition to what Dolby_X just said from Wiki hah … probably there were multiple reasons why the Spanish Flu eventually burned out (multifactorial).

On the home front here, my family just got back from Universal Studios in Florida 5 days ago, and my youngest woke up this morning with a 'cold' and 'headache'. Lets hope that is all she's got ….

edit on 22-2-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: added the second part

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Thank`s Dolby_X

This second wave make me wonder what if....what if this virus originally started way before and the second wave has been going on in China now making it much more lethal there. Is it possible that the one that is now around World is actually 3. and less lethal ?

edit on 22-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I see, herdy business

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I take some shots from Worldometer corona :

Newly infected vs newly revovered , noticed that the lines just crossed..

Recovery rate vs death rate

Closed cases, death 10% , i think it was still 18% about Week ago ...

www.worldometers.info...
edit on 22-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just had a thought, in seeing pictures of the dozens of stadiums, exibition centers, etc. converted to make-shift hospitals in China. What about washing the laundry? Sheets, blankets, pillowcases, I see towels hanging on bed rails... but no way to launder them

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm 8 miles from Lackland AFB at the moment. People are oblivious.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: FamCore

There is a chance it's true, and there is a chance that the original strain has finally mutated in some significant way, but we won't know unless they get ahold of a sample and actually look at it. Given that it's Iran ... well, that's going to be about as likely as getting straight information out of China.

Think now
The woman in B.C. Canada tested positive
they have a sample already LOL
but will they confirm it is another story
Sample is in the lab4 in Winnipeg being tested

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just been sent some pics of patients and how their looked after here by “a friend” i will try get them up in a few hours as I have to blur out people faces and I’m busy atm!, but pertains to people that asked about those yellow suits the other day

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
At iris parade for Mardi Gras. Not a care in the world here. How do I add a photo?
edit on 22-2-2020 by JSpader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Yes lets hope it`s just mild flu. Getting any fly symptoms is scary now , this corona is nicer to kids they say.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: texasgirl

Yes she was at Travis. But now back in home state in the flyover zone near a big river.

Her and daughters tested negative for virus multiple times. Hope it stays that way.

This sounds like Omaha.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What are the current numbers for all the countries around the world . Especially compared to 2-3 weeks ago .

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
More cases from Japan and Italy.

NEW: Quarantine officer at airport in northern Japan tests positive for coronavirus

NEW: Italy reports 7 more cases of coronavirus, including the first case in Milan

I believe Italy is at 62

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
For what it's worth

Metallic copper surfaces kill microbes on contact, decimating their populations, according to new research. ... Metallic copper surfaces kill microbes on contact, decimating their populations, according to a paper in the February 2011 issue of the journal Applied and Environmental Microbiology.

Copper is amazing
But only now does our research describe how copper and its alloys exhibit these impressive properties and the processes involved. The process involves the release of copper ions (electrically charged particles) when microbes, transferred by touching, sneezing or vomiting, land on the copper surface.Feb 24, 2017

Best Practices: Using copper to fight infections. ... More recently, researchers have discovered that copper alloys destroy MRSA, norovirus and other pathogens. These materials damage bacterial DNA and respiration, leading to cell breakdown, and inactivate certain viruses, often within hours.Nov 5, 2016

I haven't had a lucky rabbit's foot since I was a kid; maybe I'll get a lucky piece of copper. Hey, it couldn't hurt!

Leads me to wonder if that is why in olden days nearly all hand rails and door knobs were mostly made of brass. Sounds to me that perhaps this should make a comeback.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

“ Italy's Council of Ministers will meet on coronavirus at 6:30 p.m. local time. Prime Minister Conte says the government is considering "extraordinary measures"”
edit on 22-2-2020 by JSpader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It's actually still around today. It's H1N1 flu (or that's its descendant) and it's usually one of the strains we get vaccinated against.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Two more die in Iran of coronavirus as infections rise

www.presstv.com...

Two more people have died of coronavirus in Iran as authorities order week-long closures in major cities to prevent more infections. A spokesman of Iranian health ministry said on Saturday that the total number of people tested positive for coronavirus in Iran had reached 28, of whom five had died, including one earlier in the day. Kianush Jahanpour said that eight out of 10 people who had contracted the virus between Friday and Saturday were in the central city of Qom, an epicenter of the outbreak in Iran where schools and gatherings have been suspended. However, the governor of Iran’s Markazi province, located to the southwest of Qom province, said that one person who had heart complications died earlier in the day just before testing positive for coronavirus. Ali Aqazadeh said that a doctor who had been infected several days while in the provincial capital of Arak ago was recovering.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Small update from South UK - I live on an island called the Isle Of Wight. Approx 140k population and the highest rate of gun ownership per person (licences) in the UK counties.
That's a side pont though.
The island is fed by a few different ferries and we have no international airport. In worst case scenario the island will be closed off.

Aside from shortages of basic flu/cold medication and messages from my local GP warning about the virus we have seen nothing strange.

There was a coronovirus scare in the week about GPs (Doctors) who had been to China and may be unwell.
Link: iwradio.co.uk...

I took a visit to our only hospital on the island today - drive all around it to every area and could not see any virus pods anywhere. Despite this our news states there is a pod so perhaps it's a room or something.
Link: www.islandecho.co.uk...

I don't know if this update will be useful or appreciated but thought I'd share my news. I have two young children and would do anything to protect them. I have food supply, water supply and the materials needed to quarantine my home. I have chickens for eggs and various items for protection needed incase if civil unrest. I purchased protective equipment for me and family last month before the shortage. I also have a large amount of medication and other medical supplies.

My plan for any really bad situations is to leave the island with my pre packed items in a sailing boat.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Notice how we've heard nothing about the people off the Westerdam ship? That's the one where someone tested positive on it *after* they'd let everyone go home?

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join