It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I'm afraid ive avoided Chinese restaurants since this. (South east UK) Husband wants a chinese tonight and hes mad at me as I'm refusing. My reason is only that they may well have had family or friends over recently (due to their new year etc) and what if it can contaminate the food/the boxes its delivered in. I love our local chinese restaurant, its reknowned and clean and delicious, so I feel terribly guilty for behaving like this. However I might cave.. I have caved to a couple of things lately ie: let my sister take my boy in to london today for a treat, and saw my aunt on thursday who had been in Brighton eating out there etc all weekend. I'm up in the air about it all.. feeling v confused and conflicted!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Sonuva. I bet I look great in high heels. I sure look spicy on my high horse. Shucky durn, guess we won’t know as I expect MiB or some other agency to “spontaneously” show up any moment now.

They expect us to believe they receive BILLIONS and still all akimbo “yeah, we’re not sure what’s going on with all the pneumonia and falling over and SARS-like conditions... BUT we are seriously working on it!
Like spontaneously and stuff....”

“Just waiting for it to become a pandemic and all...”

We are so F’d.

edit on 22-2-2020 by slatesteam because: LOL

edit on 22-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho cough

edit on 22-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Another death in Italy, 10 more cases and 3 now in Rome... Europe is going to kick off now for sure.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Adski989

Has gone up to 19. Lots of details here. apnews.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BowBells

Why? Didn’t yer government gone done told ya like a week ago that if you even dare watch Chinese “novellas”, don’t bother coming to see your dentist?

Also it appears spontaneously. But I hear you’re fine if you go with General Tso’s sweet and spicy (?)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

How is this "self quarantine" thing supposed to work? Just tell a possible infected person to stay at home for 2 weeks? What about others in the household? Are they locked down too? And I presume this is all voluntary?

I know it is tough for a lot of people to take this seriously at this stage with the reduced reporting going on. As more events like the one below start to take place, people will start to take the situation more seriously, especially when working with heavy machinery or other high risk work load. Once the local hospitals are overwhelmed it will set the trigger for other local work policies to change. For critical industry there will be pressure to keep it going. For the other stuff, a shutdown similar to China is a reasonable expectation.

Police officer faints at work amid coronavirus fight in Shandong, China

Steve Bannon has been promoting door to door checks of neighborhoods in China at this time. Will he still be promoting this policy as the disease takes hold in America? Hopefully a lot of this can be done voluntary. Under WHO and CDC guidelines a state similar to martial law can be enacted.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
a reply to: Adski989

Has gone up to 19. Lots of details here. apnews.com...

Thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This is my feelings of our situation here in Japan. I've posted facts,but now it truly is in our backyard. I know people here have reported many events including those in there own backyard, this stuff is serious sh....te
My musical thoughts are this: app.box.com...

I used 2 tracks on this. Drums on track one with the guitar and track 2 is kind of the banging of my my feeling of "please help us for the one that is looking down upon us".
edit on 0200000013172020-02-22T04:17:13-06:00171302am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BowBells
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I'm afraid ive avoided Chinese restaurants since this. (South east UK) Husband wants a chinese tonight and hes mad at me as I'm refusing. My reason is only that they may well have had family or friends over recently (due to their new year etc) and what if it can contaminate the food/the boxes its delivered in. I love our local chinese restaurant, its reknowned and clean and delicious, so I feel terribly guilty for behaving like this. However I might cave.. I have caved to a couple of things lately ie: let my sister take my boy in to london today for a treat, and saw my aunt on thursday who had been in Brighton eating out there etc all weekend. I'm up in the air about it all.. feeling v confused and conflicted!

I think for myself living here in Asia, I would look for the grocery store to buy a steak tonight.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
New rapid coronavirus test kits developed by Chinese researchers

Researches in China have developed a hand held mobile testing kit for SARS-CoV-2 that can get results in 15 minutes. Expect an increase in confirmed reports as these kits will be hitting the streets very soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thank you mim. That was the single best thing I’ve heard all day. Maybe all year thus far. I wish you & your country the best moving forward for the rest of it in these trying times. God Bless ATS

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

No. I absolutely will not. I like your posts kk, but if you think for a second an app is gonna identify and help eradicate this thing in CHINA, talk to the folks in Iowa....and um China...

edit on 22-2-2020 by slatesteam because: NOPE

edit on 22-2-2020 by slatesteam because: No way Jose

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Lol, think if we all get this like China there won’t be enough mib, police or military to come get us all!, their going to be protecting our “cough” “esteemed “ leaders 😂😂😂
Edit:
Bucket list for if I get this!
Bucket list:
(To do in event of covid diagnosis)
1: streak naked in Downing Street and give boris a big hug
2: do same at a trump rally

That is all!
edit on 22-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adski989
Another death in Italy, 10 more cases and 3 now in Rome... Europe is going to kick off now for sure.

Where are you getting this info please? I usually rely on BNO but they haven't updated for hours

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Coronavirus with BROTHER by Dr. Paul Cottrell

Paul Cottrell has been keeping up and sharing the evolving situation along with the rest of us. He does express concerns about the upcoming Bio Patriot Act. In this interview with Brother, a situation analysis and forecasts with the medical and economic fronts are discussed.

On the medical side, the general onset of symptoms from initial infection is about 20 days. Some cases are as low as 6 days while some do go up to 90 days. At this time it is more affecting the elderly due to an already reduced immune system. In time more symptoms will surface among the younger population.

On the economic side, it will be steeping down soon as industry catches up with the reality of the situation. Medical stocks and uber eats will make good investments. Bio tech companies will be a bit sketchy, massive gains for the ones that crack the code, not much for second place.

Citizen reporter investigated crematory in Wuhan(recorded conversation)China coronavirusCOVID-19

This reporter helps out a disabled man who fell on the road, the mix of fear and concern is troubling. He then attends a crematorium looking for work. Inside the crematorium staff levels are fine. Outside in the car park they are looking for labors to help move the bodies. The driver gets 3500 RMB a day while labors offered 1000 RMB a day. Protective clothing is included. Was not exactly clear how many bodies are currently being moved each day, +4.

With the 40 mobile industrial incinerators deployed it seams to be helping manage the workload for the crematoriums. Capacity of 5 ton a day.

Plague Inc: Custom Scenarios - Novel Coronavirus (新型冠状病毒)

I did find this an interesting one to aid with forecasting the progress of the disease. The game Plage Inc has gotten some attention since the outbreak. Basically you play as a disease and get to change your genome as you try and take over the world. This video is a walk through one map specifically designed for SARS-Cov-2. The earlier stages is generally what we are seeing. How the later stages of the global pandemic introduce cognitive effects raises a warning flag.

Wikipedia

ACE2 provides its function for the Renin–angiotensin system. Parts of this system include the Adrenal and Pituitary glands for blood pressure regulation. Once SARS-CoV-2 has entered the blood system, these two organs will be more exposed than others towards infection. As for how long and what effect is still unknown. The risk exposure and implications puts it high on the radar for secondary infections.

“......UP TO 90 Days?!”

AND

“40 MOBILE INCINERATORS BURNING 5 TONS/DAY?!?!”

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: checkmeout

originally posted by: Adski989

Where are you getting this info please? I usually rely on BNO but they haven't updated for hours

Here mate.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

It is not my call, talk your local governor for the troops to rally up. If a fully armed state sponsored gang knocks on your door what choice do really have? I am not saying it is going to happen, but if local panic and fear takes hold it is an option. What would you do as the government if your local citizens got out of control, just let it burn out or stop it?

Hopefully in Iowa things are a bit more civil there. With the movie culture around these things I don't think too many would be surprised if things get a bit crazy in spots. There is going to be a lot of local variations around the world as communities are forced to address the issues this virus brings. As for what exactly will happen, I don't know. Just trying to be a good boy scout and stay prepared.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Well.

1: You’re gonna have to get on a plane

2: Think larger man!

Like I don’t know how you swing, but maybe hug a lady while “you’re in the buff”. And then immediately apologize explaining it’s the end of the world

Like tell her that she is the most beautiful thing ever, and you admire her strength in these trying times.... and don’t cough on her...

edit on 22-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Just saw the hypothetical diagnosis... :/

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Stock markets across Asia, Europe, as well as the US, retreated by between 0.5% and 1%, and the price of Brent crude oil fell to $58.50, as investors were spooked by the outbreak of the deadly virus in Chinese prisons

And now it starts...

Global shares hit as investors focus on coronavirus outbreak in prisons
www.irishexaminer.com... oidapp&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=sharebutton

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Remington Shotgun

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join