It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

A 70-year-old man in China’s Hubei Province was infected with coronavirus but did not show symptoms until 27 days later, the local government said on Saturday, meaning the virus’ incubation period could be much longer than the presumed 14 days.

A longer incubation period could complicate efforts to contain spread of the epidemic that has so far killed more than 2,000 people and spread outside China.

The man, only identified by his family name, Jiang, on Jan. 24 drove his car back to Shennongjia, in northwestern Hubei, from eastern Ezhou, where he had close contact with his sister, who had been infected, according to the government website of Hubei, the virus epicentre.

He had a fever on Feb. 20 and tested positive for coronavirus a day later, according to the government statement.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

I hope your watching the cricket.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

From John Hopkins Medical School's website:

The university is not providing masks and has not issued guidance encouraging people to wear them. A mask is not required or recommended, as there is no evidence available to suggest that they protect healthy people. This aligns with current CDC and WHO guidance. Students, staff, and faculty may obtain and wear masks if they choose.

hub.jhu.edu...
edit on 2/22/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: 727Sky

Wow is it time to panic yet.....

No. It's never time to panic. Be prepared so that you won't have to panic.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I was just thinking one of the things to watch here in the UK, assuming that those at the top of the food chain get their news before we do, is the Royal family.
Their engagements are posted online in advance. Today Princess Anne is supposed to go to Italy to watch rugby. I wonder if they'll send Andrew instead??

22 February 2020

The Princess Royal

Patron, Scottish Rugby Union, will attend Italy versus Scotland International Rugby Match at Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy.

www.royal.uk...

Also, one of our biggest ICUs I believe is a floating one aboard the Argus. I could be wrong on that score. She is happily docked in Falmouth atm. Might be worth watching...
edit on 2/22/2020 by checkmeout because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

edit on 22-2-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: checkmeout
I was just thinking one of the things to watch here in the UK, assuming that those at the top of the food chain get their news before we do, is the Royal family.
Their engagements are posted online in advance. Today Princess Anne is supposed to go to Italy to watch rugby. I wonder if they'll send Andrew instead??

22 February 2020

The Princess Royal

Patron, Scottish Rugby Union, will attend Italy versus Scotland International Rugby Match at Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy.

www.royal.uk...

Also, one of our biggest ICUs I believe is a floating one aboard the Argus. I could be wrong on that score. She is happily docked in Falmouth atm. Might be worth watching...

From February 22 to March 22 - Her Majesty the Queen will be visiting Chesire. Charles, Prince of wales: "There are currently no future engagements in the system". Duchess on Cornwall: "There are currently no future engagements in the system". Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: "There are currently no future engagements in the system". Same for all of them. Does it only show up daily? maybe I am searching it wrong.
edit on 22-2-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks, saw that after following the link, the link made way more sense than the massive paste and copy though

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

That video was disturbing. No regard for other people or even the slightest concept of the consequences of their actions.

"We're business owners" she kept saying. Lots of us are lady, doesn't make it ok for you to infect everyone in your vicinity.

I have a bad feeling about all this. If our safety is reliant upon others acting sensibly, I'm afraid we may be in for hard times.

edit on 22-2-2020 by VariableConstant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
They must not expect a quick end to this!

North Korea cancels April marathon over coronavirus fears

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been already posted regarding Italy, my apologies if it has.
Italian town shuts down after 6 confirmed cases

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: checkmeout

22 February 2020

The Princess Royal

www.royal.uk...

From February 22 to March 22 - Her Majesty the Queen will be visiting Chesire. Charles, Prince of wales: "There are currently no future engagements in the system". Duchess on Cornwall: "There are currently no future engagements in the system". Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: "There are currently no future engagements in the system". Same for all of them. Does it only show up daily? maybe I am searching it wrong.

Well Princess Anne is the hardest working royal with around 160 visits a year. Closely followed by Charles. It may be normal that they have nothing planned for a while. But maybe not.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

I hope your watching the cricket.

I think the Protea cricket team played like they had the Wu Flu* last night *trying to stay on topic

Thankfully the Rugby World Cup was last year in Japan before this epidemic took place - I hear the Olympics may be in jeopardy.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Reminder: the last column of the BNONews tracker "source" has a link to the latest information for the respective country. But is in local language, so translation is required.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

F’ing Staged Goddamned Psyop. Pairs nicely with Abel’s story....Also burn your cash. Nothing to see here folks, move along and get vaccinated in a month or two.

Or else....

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

North Korea Marathon.... now if we could just get MTV’s Road Rules to have a vs... plus ahem, Survivor, I would watch...

If I watched tv, and they’re competing for Last Mask Standing.

Talk about Running Man... Yes. It’s a SK show...

edit on 22-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Making stuff up spontaneously is fun

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
BREAKING: South Korea just reported another 87 new cases. That makes 229 in 24 hours!

Brings Country's total to 433
edit on 22-2-2020 by GlobalGold because: added total

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Corona virus update 22/02/2020
Mainland China
TOTAL cases 76,288
Deaths 2,345
serious 11,477
recovered 20,659
suspected 5,365
Rest of the world
TOTAL cases 1,525
deaths 15
serious/critical 52
source : bnonews.com...
looks like new cases in
Israel 1
Lebanon 1
Iran cases 18
deaths in iran: 4

United States 35 ( cases from diamond princess added)

notes say :
Japan: The total includes 4 asymptomatic cases, which are not included in the government’s official count. It also includes 14 people who were evacuated from China.
diamons princess doesnot include:

It does also not include people who tested positive upon their return home: 6 people in Australia and 1 person in Israel.

notes also say

21 February
12:21: First case in Lebanon.
22:35: First death in Italy.
21:05: 1 new case in Italy.
19:20: 1 new case in California, United States.
19:10: 18 new cases in the United States. They’re passengers from the “Diamond Princess” cruise ship who were repatriated by the U.S. government.
14:22: 2 new cases in the United Arab Emirates.
12:21: First case in Lebanon.
11:55: 3 new cases in Italy.
10:05: 2 new cases in Italy.
01:40: 1 presumptive confirmed case in British Columbia, Canada.
00:35: 1 new case in California, United States.

* note havent included all details - visit webpage for full details

John Hopkins
total confirmed = 77662
Total deaths = 2360
total recovered = 21112

files.abovetopsecret.com...
John Hopkins

WHO website

Global research on coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

WHO.int
note:
the link above is a downloadable list of cases of covid 19 some may find interesting

edit on 22-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: formatting

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

BREAKING: South Korea just reported another 87 new cases. That makes 229 in 24 hours!

Brings Country's total to 433

bno reports

South Korea 346
deaths 2
9 serious,
17 recovered

source
bnonews.com...
edit on 22-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Check

www.worldometers.info...

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join