It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: misfit312
Bno just tweeted this

Iran's health ministry says 'it is possible' coronavirus exists in all Iranian cities; there are currently 18 confirmed cases, 4 dead - Reuters

This is interesting. What kind of relationship does Iran have with China? I'd like to know what line of work the 18 people are in. Nuclear research maybe? There's a conspiracy lurking here somewhere.

I have been waiting for there to be people in DC infected, to see who has been hanging out with the Chinese.

But I agree, Iran suddenly going 'nuclear' on cases and deaths, seems a little suspicious... be it...

a) Chinese are helping Iran (of course they are, we have always known that)
b) Iran is wanting money or attention or some political plot

I guess the whole Cambodia docking of that cruise ship was all politically motivated so the leader could show the rest of the world they are acting in compassion, opposed to their previous moves in other situations.
edit on 21-2-2020 by ShortBus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

Bno just tweeted this

Iran's health ministry says 'it is possible' coronavirus exists in all Iranian cities; there are currently 18 confirmed cases, 4 dead - Reuters

This is interesting. What kind of relationship does Iran have with China? I'd like to know what line of work the 18 people are in. Nuclear research maybe? There's a conspiracy lurking here somewhere.

I have been waiting for there to be people in DC infected, to see who has been hanging out with the Chinese.

Has anyone checked on Dianne Feinstein's health recently?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Any word/news/conditions from all the China-towns in the big cities of the US?
San Fran, NY, Chicago, etc.

If anything, wouldn’t the microcosm of these places be like China right now?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

recall, the scuttle butt was that the USA engineered the nCoV--19 and contaminated China...

so no one is suspecting the USA black-ops have been contaminating Iran, as an after thought, because Iran is doing symmetrical warfare against the USA ally Saudi Arabia...?

that action sounds more reasonable than Iran nuclear technicians getting nuke lessons from China and that is the source of coronavirus in Iran

… - … - … connecting dots or SOS

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Bno just tweeted this

I like that, most people here may not know what you are referring to.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: Tukota
I'm about to leave for work and quickly scrolled through the last ten pages to see if anyone had read, or posted, about this on our thread by any chance. I made the mistake of reading it before going to sleep last night and tossed and turned all night. My rational self doesn't believe him, but with so much speculation about everything who knows. I'd like to believe it's fictitious though. I'd love to hear your opinions so that I can get some sleep tonight. Yikes!

www.reddit.com...

This has all the makings of our old pal Bernard Schnitzel. He was a frequent poster on new accounts on ATS with wild and outlandish stories that would get debunked quite quickly.

Actually has a similar writing style.

Hmmm

Was posted in the nosleep subreddit - it's obviously fake. It's a sub for realistic sounding horror stories. Why anyone would believe that is baffling.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedmats
Activity in Italy (south of Milan) over last 24 hrs.

ALL citizens advised to stay at home, not just those who have symptoms.

Population circa 15,000 (from one of the tweets, not verified).

www.reuters.com...

twitter.com...

milano.repubblica.it... 1582286654000

I think what they're saying is if you have flu symptoms stay at home and phone 112. They're not asking everybody to stay at home just people who have flu symptoms.
quote.....
""For now the Codogno hospital has barred access and the Region has issued the note that invites everyone to stay at home and not go to the emergency room in case of flu symptoms, but to call 112.""

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I have so many questions..
How are whole families getting it overseas but, somehow, in the magical USA whole families have somehow NOT came down with it. At this point I would have expected a couple larger clusters with how contagious it is.

So where are the larger clusters?
Are we that great at hiding it?
The UK are JUST setting up pods. Why now?
Why does it seem like the US is still dragging feet?
Timeline wise something seems off there too.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Budman
a reply to: musicismagic

Thanks for all the info over these 3 threads MM. Thanks to all the posters, it's much appreciated. It's good to see Im not the only one concerned. I live in Oklahoma and no one is really talking or worrying about this here. Me and mine are always prepped and ready to hunker down if need be. On the upside of all this, I have learned so much about Japan and the Japanese culture than I ever thought I would know. Stay safe and Healthy.

you are most welcome
now I think most people will be posting what is happening in their back yards, before China, but now...
watch everyone's post and see the growth of infection, but most importantly how it spread among us.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Bno just tweeted this

I like that, most people here may not know what you are referring to.

Dianne Feinstein is a politician who employed a Chinese driver to cart her around town for 20 years. He was a spy, apparently.
edit on 21-2-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: 38181

I have so many questions..
How are whole families getting it overseas but, somehow, in the magical USA whole families have somehow NOT came down with it. At this point I would have expected a couple larger clusters with how contagious it is.

So where are the larger clusters?
Are we that great at hiding it?
The UK are JUST setting up pods. Why now?
Why does it seem like the US is still dragging feet?
Timeline wise something seems off there too.

your question puzzles me too
Chinese had the new years and they travel everywhere for over 30 days, yet in the Chinese areas of Los Angeles, I have yet seen anyone post with someone infected. But my daily updates show infections here in Japan on an increase daily.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader
mobile.twitter.com...

Uh oh.

There has been reports of this - I'd like this substantiated firmly by medical authorities. It's an alarming prospect if there is truth to the re-infection, and worse, the increased chance of death due to heart failure (either by the virus, or the meds.. don't recall which was claimed to cause it).

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If this is going worldwide i dont think you will see hotspot poping out exactly after the 14days of incubation time. I thnk it take a little bit more time to see those hotspot to get out ..see Iran now and Cambodia are great exemple sooner i said check the ship and Japan but think we see Japan got affected now. I think if there is a worldwide event it will start slowly and since media and gov. look to keep information flow realy low you will never know before it get to your door step.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
alert
news from Celente the Trends Forecaster

IKEA, Nike, Starbucks, and Levi Strauss are a few of the retailers that have shuttered their stores in China.

Walt Disney resorts in Hong Kong and Shanghai are closed.

I recall that someone asked about Disney in a page 190 post

it was a reply to: musicismagic

asked: "What I haven't heard is how is Disneyland doing. Don't they own some kind of new organization? "
edit on st29158230436021592020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
People with an iq at barely 90 are derailing this thread. They are questioning why there are 19 Chinese in Iran and are linking it to nuclear programs. I bet that Chinese embassy in Iran has 19 employees, not to mention all the representatives of Chinese companies. I know the mods and owner have kinda given up on this site, but stil...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Already links with n.korea on that one, China wanted Iran back in the nuclear deal , that said
[tinfoilhat on]
In thread one I did put the tin hat on then and wildly speculate when someone said USA made the virus (can’t remember who) that was to easily obvious, and if I was going to think down that route I’d suggest Iran or Russia (who have been pointing the finger and shouting America did it a lot over the past month)
But it’s unlikely because of the repercussions of being caught ( and you can bet people are / have been looking into it!)
[tinfoil hat off]

Source for the Iran n.korea nuclear links:
wiki link

www.unitedagainstnucleariran.com...
edit on 21-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Spelling

edit on 21-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Link

link   
So now if you don’t report to work in China you’ll be punished. And if you get the virus at work it’s not a work related injury.

Jennifer Zeng Twitter

When living in China, expats have a saying when we see or hear crazy stuff... OIC. Only in China.

link   
latest figures:

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader
mobile.twitter.com...

Uh oh.