It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Where is your evidence that this disease is only at risk for the group(s) you said? You made the claim not me. Where is the evidence for your claim?

Again - the track record. The reality that it simply is ... not causing the same problems for non-chines/asians.

IF you claim otherwise, where is your evidence that it does? Where are the hordes of deathly sick here in the States? Where are the known dead?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

PROOF: The "Novel Coronavirus" Infecting the World is a MILITARY BIO-WEAPON Developed by China's Army... 01 February 2020

Hal Turner??? Don't make me laugh. Please stop posting nonsense from hysteria driven market babblers.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think the video in the first page, about 3 children in a bag, should be removed, because it is an unrelated event.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard
How in hell can the virus be stabilizing (According to this), when it should be doubling every couple days (According to a study. Not sure which one).

I don't trust this. Here in the NL there was a very reputable news source confirming several infections. A bit later... *poof* info gone. These damn governments..

Which source?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Evening everyone. Well guess what, I didn't have to go to Triage this morning. I had a spider bite on my temple that was inflamed and bruise up a bit for the last 2 days, but feel OK with very little thumping

OK ATS members and any one else there in net world that wants to put up with my bedtime stories (well, changes during the old mans napping time too )

Update: Feb. 18, 2020 Tuesday 10 pm Tokyo time - New York 8 am (hey you guys wake up ) London 1 pm (time for another beer ) Sydney midnight (hmm. )

Diamond Princess cruise ship (is it for sale yet ?)
1. 88 tested positive today
2. 65 of them show no symptoms
3. 542 cases have been confirmed. 681 tested today
4. ? on this one, but maybe right, 10 infected now have been released from hospital
5. a new hospital just built (get this, hasn't even opened yet) will house the infected on the ship (southern comfort folks) brand spank'n new ( I hope word doesn't get out on this one, people from all over the world might now try to come here)
6. those passengers that showed negative and have no symptoms may be able to start to leave tomorrow (maybe an "if" will follow) I say this because there is more to this , but I don't want to go into detail other then I hope the international travelers have the help of their Embassies here on this one, or their credit card is good. They may end up not liking what in store for them. "transportation" can be a real pain in a foreign country and where will they stay until the plane arrives to take them home
7. those positive without symptoms will go to the hospital
8. those negative on test "no restrictions" what they can do (sushi bars here they come...)
9. sorry to have to say this but... there is NO drug to treat the virus yet

Part 2 more news
1. approximately 1800 recorded deaths in China
2. approximately 45000 (I think it is much higher at the time of typing this) are infected in China

Good news and bad
1. 80% recovery rate
2. 14% can be serious condition
3. 5 % can be life threatening
4. (the number 4 mean death in Japanese) 2 % death rate (another name for it, but I don't know how to spell it)
5. THERE IS NO END IN SIGHT IN CHINA WITH THIS VIRUS ( don't be misled, this is a fact )
6. soon to be in your neighborhood "Yikes" invasion of the drones (drones are now being used everywhere to deliver messages
7. wow! just in : 72000 now infected
8. employee at department store infected, 20000 customers are now ordered to stay at home that visited the department store (eye scans, credit cards and so one, 1984 at work now in China) they know the 20000 customers , holy smackers
9. HUMAN TO HUMAN IS NOT STOPPING (you guys get that, this is for real)

OK, don't have info on this:
Thai lady say tired and dizzy, location unknown

In the States and Canada
1. 35 year old man (American) recovered
2. 36 year old man (Canadian ) recovered

More Chinese news
1. China's Congress will be held in March (don't hold your breath on this one)
2. Xi will visit Japan soon
3. Chinese leaders are no trying to save face , due to poor handling of out break (gosh I feel so sorry for them)
4. "really" public is told now not to go outside and cause trouble

Tokyo news
1. 22 cases in Tokyo as of today ( dang, we got subways here, trains and homeless, but no panhandlers)
2. 80 year old man
3. 50 year old man company employee is in serious condition
4. 20 year old is son of doctor
5. wife is infected too
6. many countries are now canceling their camps here in Japan for the Olympics (that is all I know about this)

BIG NEWS for those with kids in school around the world, me, got 2 grand kids in school now
The first teenager is one of 12 now infected in Wakayama (near Kobe) all seem to be related. His school is being ask about any symptoms about other school children. May lead into the unknown. Stay tune for this one.

At one hospital, there are now 10 cases all connected at the hospital. The health department are now in the process of taking 300 patients samples for testing of virus (try to stay away from hospitals folks)

Back to the ship now
1. passengers that are infected have to wait another 14 days now to be released (subject to change)
2. there actually were about 3700 people on board the ship (at least that is what I heard on the news tonight)
3. if a passengers room mate test positive, hope they like the food, and is negative, he or she has to stay on the ship

Cont. other news
Many thefts are occurring now at hospital, mask are being stolen big time, this is in Japan
Health Minister said "no need to cancel large scale events" (hmm, does this include the Olympics)?

Will there be a run on the grocery stores tomorrow? Today, toilet and rice are hot items, and kleenx's too.

Well, that's it, time for some Hokkaido salmon and some deer sausage with some Sapporo beer
edit on 0200000018382020-02-18T07:38:18-06:00381802am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000002412020-02-18T07:41:02-06:00410202am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000025132020-02-18T08:13:25-06:00132502am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Where is your evidence that this disease is only at risk for the group(s) you said? You made the claim not me. Where is the evidence for your claim?

Again - the track record. The reality that it simply is ... not causing the same problems for non-chines/asians.

IF you claim otherwise, where is your evidence that it does? Where are the hordes of deathly sick here in the States? Where are the known dead?

You could use the cruise ship as an example with diverse nationalities.

454 infected, 20 seriously ill, i.e. 4.4%

This is quite representative of data for China when you consider it's only about a fifth of people who develop symptoms enough to be detected (20%), and then only a fifth of those go on to be serious or critical (4%).

Argument against this though is the aged demographic on board, so it might explain 4.4% rather than 4%, but you might reasonably expect it to be more than 4.4%. Given time though, it may well be.

edit on 18-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: typo

edit on 18-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: made maths more accurate

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Truth is truth and I'm defending him from the CDC calling him a liar. Why do they want to sweep this under the rug.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobinKuiper
Which source?

The NOS reported it. It was quickly pulled.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard

originally posted by: RobinKuiper
Which source?

The NOS reported it. It was quickly pulled.

hm, didn't notice, when was this?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
Truth is truth and I'm defending him from the CDC calling him a liar. Why do they want to sweep this under the rug.

Because look at this thread ... IT'S AIDS! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! IT HAS A 40% MORTALITY! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Imagine entire cities like New York doing that all at once ...

Jay:
Why the big secret? People are smart, they can handle it.

Kay:
A *person* is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it.
--MIB

Lot of truth there. You can find it in the strangest of places sometimes.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
712 People in Washington State Being Monitored for Coronavirus Symptoms

BY ZACHARY STIEBER February 18, 2020
Updated: February 18, 2020

Only one person has tested positive for the new coronavirus in Washington state but 712 people are under public health supervision, state officials said on Monday.

The first confirmed case of the COVID-19 virus was in Washington; the patient in Snohomish County was later released from the hospital. Twenty-four others have tested negative for the virus.

But 712 others are under supervision for the illness, the Washington State Department of Health said.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

Does not surprise me.

They have to be tracking some extensive contact chains.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Where do you get the 40% from? I don't believe that and I don't think very many folks do.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

They're tracking all "close contacts" to infected person

CDC's definition of "close contact":

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, close contact means being within about 6 feet of a person who has the new virus for a prolonged period of time. Close contact can also mean direct contact with secretions from a person with a confirmed case.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

PROOF: The "Novel Coronavirus" Infecting the World is a MILITARY BIO-WEAPON Developed by China's Army... 01 February 2020

Hal Turner??? Don't make me laugh. Please stop posting nonsense from hysteria driven market babblers.

Here, The Complacent Are Clueless and if not clueless then suspect of being part of a very large organized disinformation campaign along with heavy dose of censorship via tech giants ferociously removing content across the board.

HT while excitable is also right many times weeks ahead of MSM drival as well as many other alt-web sites. In this case, Coronavirus, theyve unfortunately been much more correct in past six weeks than MSM or governmental agencies.

So instead of disparaging what little info breaks free of the blockade maybe you can rail against blatant censorship occurring around this subject.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh

Where do you get the 40% from? I don't believe that and I don't think very many folks do.

It was in the earlier threads. People were convinced based on early papers, especially the one with a 41 person sample size of critical cases in the hospital in China and the early death tolls out of Wuhan that this virus had a 40% mortality rate.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

Those could be people who potentially came into contact with it in all kinds of ways. They may simply work in an airport for example where international flights from a country with a higher infection rate come in. They might work in the cruise or tourism industry.

There are ways an infection chain that starts overseas or elsewhere could track back to them. Or they could be in an area considered higher risk just because of what they do and whom they come in contact with on a daily basis in the regular course of their job.

It does not mean there is a "hidden" pool of infected people. If it did, why would they admit to tracking contacts at all and not simply hide them like they're supposedly hiding infected people?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

So, if I'm part of an organized disinfo campaign, do I get paid for this? When do I see those checks?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
ZeroHedge is an insult to wisdom, intelligence and to those who work hard in science and medicine, and also for those who keep fighting for a better world... They do not know the meaning of word "respect" at all.. I really feel sorry for them... Peace

edit on 18-2-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join