It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Doesn't do your decontamination procedure much good if you wash your hands like crazy when you get home, but you just do a casual rinse off of a grape and pop it into your mouth, now does it?

Soak everything in a weak (3-5%) H202 solution, thats what we do (meats included)...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold
a reply to: ketsuko

Right. I just wasn't aware that contacts as far as 6 feet away were considered "close"

They aren't, but apparently the Chinese thing it can aerisolize under the right conditions. I don't think it does it often or easily or else it would be blowing up everywhere by now and we'd have far more airline workers (pilots and stewardesses) with it ... whole passenger lists of flights coming down with it.

Instead I think it's more close contact, limited airborne and surfaces. Close range coughing and sneezing and snot and spit getting onto everything around you.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Ridiculous. You need proof that they are not all Asian aboard the cruise liner? Do you also need proof that the sun has come up somewhere in the world? Look out the window, open your eyes. I'm not your babysitter.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: puzzlesphere
I personally would hope, we as a species could come together and try to beat this virus,

You would be hoping for an i mpossibility then. There is not a virus in history that we have ever 'beaten', or even could be beaten. The best we can do is adapt and live with it, like we have all the others.

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
Your query was specifically asking for any evidence of spread outside of Asian populations. While I don't have time to give you a breakdown of the all the nationalities aboard the cruise liner,

So, you reply to my specific question about non-asian infections, but casually comment that you 'don't have time' to provide the details, then accuse me of moving goal posts?

Funny...

I can guarantee they are not all Asian.

Sorry, your 'guarantee' is not worth much at this point...

Ages and health status is also irrelevant unless you want to talk about mortality rate.

It is very relevant also wrt to the percentage who have serious complications (it is those that put the strain on the healthcare system)...

The German tourist that had the virus in La Gomera was white and of German descent, if that's what you need to know. He was nowhere close to being critical, tho, and was released from the quarantine 16 days after he started staying at the hospital once he started coming out negative in the tests.

link   

you spouted

Hal Turner??? Don't make me laugh. Please stop posting nonsense from hysteria driven market babblers.

No...the source was not the Hal Turner radio team of investigators...
the source was a trusted Alt media person, female, who will be a keynote speaker at the Gen Six presentations this summer

...I will go thru my list & see if I can find that particular Article... where the 'weaponization' was voiced by a sane individual and not a 'sensationalist site' like the Hal Turner enterprise which publishes what's referred to as "Yellow journalism"

~ this is a no-jump-zone...where we don't jump to conclusions nor engage in mud-slinging///tyvm

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Not what I'd call close either. That is the definition of "close contact"according to USA's CDC - 6 foot range

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

The cruise ship replicated conditions on the ground in China. I'm not sure you can call it reality for most everywhere. They are notorious for being plague incubators. Every year they have to cut a few short because everyone on board gets a rabid case of norovirus and it turns the whole thing into a vomit/diarrhea trip from hell. Spreads through everyone like wildfire because of the artificially close conditions of the ship.

And I brought up the scares on the threads to illustrate why news might be kept under wraps. People panic about this stuff and latch onto worst case scenarios far, far too easily. a good portion of this thread is people trying to re-create The Stand instead of trying to logically discuss what's going on and what can be pieced together.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mateo96

Did he ever manage to infect his companions? Last I heard, the other three were still testing up negative even though he was testing up positive.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
Ridiculous. You need proof that they are not all Asian aboard the cruise liner?

Did I ask for 'proof'? I said until we know, we ... don't know. What is so hard to understand about that?

You prefer to ass-u-me the worst. Fine. I'll contradict...

I'm not your babysitter.

Thank god, I'd be dead of the virus by now...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mateo96
The German tourist that had the virus in La Gomera was white and of German descent, if that's what you need to know.

I have never, ever, in even one of my posts, suggested that people of nan-asian descen t cannot 'get the virus'.

He was nowhere close to being critical, tho, and was released from the quarantine 16 days after he started staying at the hospital once he started coming out negative in the tests.

Thank you for making my point.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Sorry my bad ! you make a good point about the motivation of the censure !

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold
well, there's at least 1 very Caucasian, young woman infected -
www.cnn.com...

Thanks - and again, she has no real symptoms, she simply tested positive.

So, again, thanks for making my point...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mateo96
The German tourist that had the virus in La Gomera was white and of German descent, if that's what you need to know.

I have never, ever, in even one of my posts, suggested that people of nan-asian descen t cannot 'get the virus'.

He was nowhere close to being critical, tho, and was released from the quarantine 16 days after he started staying at the hospital once he started coming out negative in the tests.

Thank you for making my point.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Did he ever manage to infect his companions? Last I heard, the other three were still testing up negative even though he was testing up positive.

He didn't manage to infect anybody, not even the 4 people he was traveling and sharing the hotel room with (not to mention that they were quarantined ALONGSIDE the infected one during the first days, since they assumed that they all would be infected by then).

Those 4 guys tested negative, and they did tests EVERY DAY for two weeks. While the initial tests were done by looking at their antibodies, but the later tests were made by using the official test kits provided by the WHO. The results were ALL consistent throughout; they all tested negative except this one individual.

Only after the 14 days had passed and the test on this one guy started coming out negative for a couple of days did they release the quarantine.

Also, he didn't infect a local they were friends with either (he did quarantine time in his own home just in case, with a doctor next door 24/7), or the 20 people they were close to during the flight to Tenerife and the ferry to La Gomera (the government kept tabs of them, and met up with them twice every day for 2 weeks to check on any possible symptoms).
edit on 18-2-2020 by Mateo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Right, she's infected, but her husband isn't (that I'm aware of, unless it was very recent), although they've been separated for a while, as she's in quarantine. Never the less, she is a carrier, until infection is cleared.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That's just weird ...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
Truth is truth and I'm defending him from the CDC calling him a liar. Why do they want to sweep this under the rug.

The sweep it all under the rug to keep everything running. Panic would unfold worldwide and so would the world economy. Millions would starve due to this. Without the virus. He will be the icing on the shtf-cake.

Greetings. Don‘t spread too much panic here. (@all)
Keep calm and prepare. Nothing more.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

HIV antiviral drugs work well.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I would agree with some of the point you make, but

No. That is the point.

We can't use China as an example, because all of the evidence shows that it affects them much, much more seriously than others.

That’s not a statement I’d make, because density and age of the population may well be big factors ( and at this time there isn’t evidence to prove either of those statements)
And

Yes. The actual, real, ongoing track record of this thing. As I said, it has been discussed since very early on in the first thread.

Discussion on a conspiracy forum, while some decent posts that have been correct is not evidence, that tbh if everyone here posted some wild random theory sooner or later a % will turn out to be true just by pure chance, it would have to be some kind of proper study by qualified experts to qualify as evidence

But as not enough is known it’s hard to say who’s right or wrong at the moment and tbh being the one who predicts the world end and famous last words being “I told you so” isn’t a win I’d personally want tbh.

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join