It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Unless we are not being told that there is something really horrendous about this virus, definitely the reaction seems over the top. But I ponder the possibility that TPTB could randomly pick ANY "Chinese Virus" (meaning any cold or flu that starts in China) and breathlessly follow it with the MSM and turn it into a pandemic. Think about it... What if they picked the current flu that is going around?... Still more deaths, world wide, than this virus we are freaking out about, and possibly a more compelling story pandemic wise, as it seems to be turning out...

I understand arguments about hospital bed space and panics. I understand that this # is real as I have an older relative living with me who is scared she's going to get it and die as we live through a regional lockdown. As much as things don't seem to be adding up about this thing in my Q-enhanced mind's eye, I can tell you if someone I know gets sick and dies from it, my vision is going change a lot.

It seems to me the thing is real. It is really killing people. So I caution you about dismissing this as there are folks in this thread and IRL that may lose loved ones. We may have lost them from a flu this year - we don't know, but even if the threat from the virus is not as great as we are being told, it is being screamed at people and they are believing! We forget within our little Q-verse here, sometimes, that we are, ourselves, in a little echo chamber. The larger echo chamber of the MSM is enormous and powerful - the sheep are enthralled.

Having tried to put that caveat out there...

In my mind, a "White Hat" could never actually release a human-made virus, of ANY KIND, on the world.
In my mind, a "White Hat" could never actually ALLOW the release of a human-made virus, of ANY KIND, on the world.

To me this is cut and dried.... I could no longer follow/support a movement that would do/allow such a thing.

In my mind, it's a little grey if a "White Hat" would take advantage of an accidental or natural occurrence of a virus... The white hat version of "Never let a good crises go to waste", I suppose...? Is that what is happening? Were white hats waiting for virus from China? Logic kind of leads to this virus being helped.... I'm just saying it better not have been helped by "white hats"...

Also very interesting is the larger trends for the virus flowing out of China and it seems to me showing some rather close relationships of China with Iran, Italy, in particular... I found that interesting with q-glasses on...

anyway, I'm living with folks who are freaking out about this... So let's not forget, the public at large does not have q-eyes...

Sah

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Update: Things were popping and fizzing yesterday...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
a reply to: Justoneman

Q states their team is less than 10. Q states no outside comms which means the only correct info comes from Q. Q states, be careful who you follow. This Austin guy claims he is Q. Using logic, what is wrong with this picture? So your telling us a kid in his basement is Q? This would defy all logic.

The truth comes from Q. Q is not a conglomerate of people. Qanons are the group of diggers that follow Q's direction.

Maybe stop posting if your smashed? Hmm?

Correct The person(s) called Q are not a conglomerate.

They are a catalyst.

In once sense, all those digging and following the leader, could also be called Q. We R Q.
WWG1WGA

Quad

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Relentless Polly keeps on truckin >

and ALL she has is "her opinions" as she repeats regularly, i.e. "So ... in my opinion it seems like!

Yep, she's one switched on sycophant postulating her opinions as IF they Are some kind of 'facts'

The use of "half truths" and "logical fallacies" is astonishing! Astonishing that other people get their OPINIONS from people like this YT "pundit"

Just like all the people who KNEW that "Qanon is NOTHING MORE THAN some LARPER" . . . some are still here AFTER switching sides/changing their opinions

AFAIC the ONLY person who's got Real Insider info on Q is Austin ... and IF you were to watch ALL his videos sequentially as they were posted, you "just Might learn something"!

You guys also clearly have little to No idea "how Quantum computers' work 'differently' to 'binary computers' and yet you'll still have "an opinion" about it. FOMO huh?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahasrara

Sah, a lot could be said here. The situation is murky. A couple of thoughts:

* Italy. Apparently there are a LOT of Chinese workers in the textile and leather industries in northern Italy, like 100,000 strong or so. There is obviously a casual relationship there to the degree of outbreak that started there. How strong the influence is ... will probably never be definitely known.

* "White Hats". We have to be careful in how strongly we accept such iconic images in our minds. My view, none of the intel people are "white hats". At best, they're shades of grey. None of this "17 intel agencies" (probably more) CRAP was envisioned by the founding fathers; it is an artifact of the national security state. Perhaps in the long view, something for which we can "thank" Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, but that finger pointing only goes so far ... too many high people in our own government happily went along with schemes that have made the federal government very powerful.

* The U.S. armed forces is IMO better off in the sense that they have a higher concentration of people with their hearts in the right place. But even there, a 75-year old culture of unconventional warfare has blurred many boundaries that were previously easily recognized as well as led to the ethical grey areas, such as the practice of waging war without formally declaring war.

Doubtlessly, the USA is not the only country that faces these issues; they are worldwide and far more cutting in certain other countries. Yet, it all makes me realize that notions like "white hat" only go so far in the socio-political environment in which these struggles are being waged.

Cheers

(post by JohnnyJetson removed for a manners violation)
(post by JohnnyJetson removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

We should extend voting rights to the public piecemeal. Let them "apply"...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
I've seen a couple of people mention that they heard Washington State will be closing it's borders...maybe? Is there any link I can go to? Since I'm a Washingtonian, I have a personal interest in this. After Californians have been told to shelter in place, I can't help but think that Washington is closing soon, so any info is helpful.
Also, in the "how this whole shutdown thing is affecting ATS members" news, I have signed a message from the ASA (American Supply Association) that many people in my industry have sent to the White House and our senators/congress people to qualify us (I work for a plumbing supply wholesaler) as an "essential" business/industry. We all need people in my industry to be available to do something with all the TP being bought lately

These are strange days indeed!

I was one saying the WA borders were closing but I have no source that would work for you. My sources were hearsay. Theyre not bad sources, but they were going on hearsay too lol. I just wanted to get information here and ask questions.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I have a feeling that if this CV thing ends badly the idiots will be gunning for Q, et al.

Think about how some of his messages sound in the context of this pandemic.

What do you mean?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

I think you need to calm down

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Trump just mentioned the deep state on live TV. Please tell me someone saw that!
edit on CDT11America/Chicago112020202032020202020-03-20T11:46:31-05:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

OK, here is the thing in a nut shell that most of us probably see but you don't:

Q: If our government or some of the ABC groups wanted to rein in the Q movement and its followers, or if they just wanted to split them up or divide them, how could this be accomplished?

A: Have a very charismatic ACTOR post vids and claim he is Q. Let him post things, that most people would not be able to, without suffering any backlash. This would add credibility to said ACTOR.

Q: How would you spread the word about this ACTOR and get him much needed publicity within Q groups?

A: You would plant people in said Q groups to tout about how great said ACTOR is and how others are being mislead....

Q: Does any of this sound familiar?

A: YES
edit on 20-3-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Mar 20 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Is this for real or is it fake?

Can it be verified?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well things are going a bit as I expected.

One. There is NOT ONE SINGULAR AGENDA. The only singular agenda is the evolution of source - you, and that POV at any given moment. At this moment I can define more then two dozen agendas blowing up at once.

Two. We are in the middle.

Three. In the game of musical chairs, there is no promise you won't be the one to miss the chair. That is the Matrix, Monopoly is the game modeled after the Matrix: One winner while all is bankrupt. Don't hate the player hate the game. Better yet, why did so many take the Matrix's version of the game as gospel?

Four. We are in the middle.

Five. What part of global change did people miss? What part of global change includes everyone's personal wishes if they personally haven't bothered to figure out what is really going on? You cannot create a new reality for self or collective if you have zero idea of the truth of the reality being created now.

Six. Why or how is any of this different then a hurricane, a quake, a flood or other "natural" disaster?

Seven. Most important. States and Local areas are overreacting as well as people who stare at the teeeveee or their phones for information instead of the reality in front of them. Their world is about to get a HUGE jolt and it won't be fun unless we all support each other REGARDLESS OF POV!!!!

Venting is understandable but infantile, remedial and goes fully against all that has and is being built using the Qdrops as a tool. Get a grip, because it's all about to get real - the fake is going bye bye.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Can it be verified?

Probably means Q has been compromised and they are telling us to follow Austin.

Stinks to high heaven.....

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Catching up... good lord where is Dask when you need him.

Andrew Cuomo
‏Verified account @NYGovCuomo

BREAKING: NY, CT, NJ, and PA will temporarily close all barber shops, nail & hair salons, tattoo shops, & similar services in our four states effective tomorrow at 8PM.

These temporary closures are not going to be easy, but they are necessary to protect the public health.
twitter.com...

Guess for some now is a good time to either shave your head bald or grow your hair long.

edit on 20-3-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: For those that need it

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Can it be verified?

Wrong trip code... “!!Hs1Jq13jV6” = Q
edit on 20-3-2020 by LurkNoMore because: Video added

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join