It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson
You seem a little hyper

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Building on Q's use of films to teach us in this process and Qs bible quotes, I had a thought about Easter... 4.10.20 and all that:

1) Q has used White Squall to teach us how to be a team - WWG1WGA etc.,

2) Q has used Godfather III to show the uncaring mentality of the deep state for anyone outside their "family",

3) As we build up towards Easter, and Good Friday in particular, it strikes me that some of the events, emotions and positions coming out now follow the story of Jesus Christ and his apostles over this period but Q has not, as far as I can remember, referenced any films about Easter week,

4) Recalling the Easter story we have:

a) The Last Supper of Christ with his Apostles at Passover.
Passover celebrating when the jews self-isolated as God sent the 10th "plague" killing every first born (oldest) of the Egyptians,
b) Christ telling St Peter (upon whom he will build his church) that he will deny him 3 times before the cock crows - this sounds like the shills we have faced in this process, or those losing faith in the process,
c) Doubting Thomas - St Thomas would not believe Christ was resurrected until he saw the nail holes for himself - this sounds like the 4 to 6% who will never believe?

5) As (I don't think) Q has referenced any films of the crucifixion and resurrection - maybe there is a reason that Q has avoided this parallel?

Perhaps because it would entail discussion of "Blessed are those who do NOT see but believe"... and Q has taught us FACTS MATTER rather than Blind Faith?

(post by JohnnyJetson removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

you forgot the "never" in the lyrics?!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: Observationalist
April 15th is Taxes day.

Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.
— Benjamin Franklin, in a letter to Jean-Baptiste Le Roy, 1789

wiki

April 15 = death and taxes
Maybe why Trump likes to say 15 days of isolation / quarantine, instead of the 14 days like the rest of the medical community.

Maybe he could just abolish the IRS...

I can dream.

lololol A billionaire is going to destroy the system that made him and his family rich. lololol

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Quit thread sliding about this nerd austin! If you want to engage others about said nerd why not create you’re own thread? No need for a long drawn out response put some respect on brother Dashen’s thread.

Is this NOT a bread about Q? And Austin has claimed to be directly involved with Q, Q+, Gen Flynn and Admiral Rogers

and you're trying to TELL me that I am "derailing this thread with my comments?

I guess the ad hominem attack is becoz you have Nothing worthwhile to say?

Pray tell me otherwise 😣

OK, here is the thing in a nut shell that most of us probably see but you don't:

Q: If our government or some of the ABC groups wanted to rein in the Q movement and its followers, or if they just wanted to split them up or divide them, how could this be accomplished?

A: Have a very charismatic ACTOR post vids and claim he is Q. Let him post things, that most people would not be able to, without suffering any backlash. This would add credibility to said ACTOR.

Q: How would you spread the word about this ACTOR and get him much needed publicity within Q groups?

A: You would plant people in said Q groups to tout about how great said ACTOR is and how others are being mislead....

Q: Does any of this sound familiar?

A: YES

BUT then by your "logic" The current government IS "approving of Austin OR his videos wouldn't be up, would they?

After ALL< he HAS "broken the law" by impersonating a DIA agent, no? So how come he's STILL HERE then? Why hasn't he been arrested, esp after making Direct threats to Head of State!?

go on, 'splain that to me.
edit on 20-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Imagine ourselves as the FBI... "Free men(/women) Bureau of Investigation"... baby Q deserves to be monitored on a watch list but his story should be treated as highly suspicious... In my view.

Sufi, coming from you it seems logical. I think BabyQ proofs will be very critical. He gave out some personal information it seems and he has challenged them to arrest him.

If I were a LEO I might have to but as a citizen I am inquisitive still of where this is going. I can follow the dots when more of them makes sense.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It's based on your 2018 tax returns and if you DIDN"T pay taxes to the government that year you get LESS money.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Looks to me like Ellen was deliberately showing it off to let others know... if you were wearing one and making a vid you would make sure that leg was more hidden?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Love this post, Rel. All week, I have been thinking about the angel of death passing over God's people when they were instructed to remain in their homes and mark their doorposts as a sign.

Other things about your post resonated such as Peter denying the risen Christ, and Doubting Thomas.

Also, I have been wondering about the telling that "new scrolls shall be opened" and trying to coordinate my thoughts on the possibilities there. Movies (some)? Q? I don't know, but we are definitely entering a new phase.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Shame about the last line typo in your quote of "never walk alone", one human... happens to the best of us:

You'll NEVER walk alone"

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We're moving through the 5 (or 6) stages of grief. Things will feel chaotic for a while but it will get better
edit on 20-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I think you need to calm down

and what makes you think that I'm not 'calm'

You know what "thought thought?" that you could "plant an egg and grow a chicken"

Go meditate on that for a while, OR tell me the sound that one hand clapping makes, mystic man?

You're SO "spiritual" yet you're SO capable of JUDGING others!

Maybe we Should call you Heysuss?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Evidence keeps mounting that Q knows the future.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I talk about spiritual things but I don't claim to be 'spiritual ' because truthfully, I'm pretty bad. I can be mean and vindictive. I def have a 'dark' side that hasn't been completely tamed

I'm sorry if I offended you

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Q states their team is less than 10. Q states no outside comms which means the only correct info comes from Q

BUT we DO Know that there's Q+ too, and what's to say Austin isn't one of those

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

I had a thought, which is rare I know, perhaps it has been stated before so forgive and old man if so. I believe Austin is DIA. Simply because of the things he is able to get away with as Montegraph has stated. So what if he is of the faction of the DIA or MI that is out to stop Q and the plan. He goes along with the Q thing until the time is right and then pulls something that seeks to destroy the integrity of the Plan. IDK maybe maybe not. Just saying keep an I on him. If he starts trying to pull something that goes against WWG1WGA or MAGA cut him loose and everyone blow him up on social media.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
@BNODesk

BREAKING: Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker plans to issue a shelter-in-place order for the entire state, sources say - Chicago Tribune
2:09 PM - 20 Mar 2020
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Dup
edit on 20-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I talk about spiritual things but I don't claim to be 'spiritual ' because truthfully, I'm pretty bad. I can be mean and vindictive. I def have a 'dark' side that hasn't been completely tamed

I'm sorry if I offended you

thanks for the reply

we're all good bro 😎 I just get a tad passionate at times about the things I truly believe, like I did with Q, back in November of 2018 when I stated that "I thought Q was real" ... the replies I'm getting about Austin aren't much different except in name!

Oh, and of course there's No Way I could ascertain such things as no one else has! (except Cranky)

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join