It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

Some people are going to awaken to that thing called supply chain logistics. Let's hope the Truckers don't decide to stay home. Many can quarantine themselves inside their rigs while rollin down the highway and earn bonus money too.

I read that Trump did something to allow truckers to stay on the road longer or some ish? I don't even remember where I saw it. Truckers don't get enough credit. They're literally the supply chain for the entire country.

YES... In 2019, President Trump relaxed the rules that limited Truckers to driving only10 hours per every 24 hours. This week, he relaxed them further for Truck drivers carrying "critical" items, like food, medical equipment, etc.

Source for more: www.law360.com...

On the interstates around Chicago and Milwaukee tonight, there were far more Trucks and cars. It was a 3-to-1 ratio. But it could be because so many residents are staying home, due to restaurants, bars, and many other establishments simply being closed. Even stores like Walmart, Target, Woodmans, etc., closed before 9pm tonight.

==========ALSO==============

RE: California issuing "stay at home" orders for every resident in the state, for the foreseeable future:

A federal court ruled last month (Feb 26th) that the Federal Government can withhold grants from Sanctuary States.

Source: www.courthousenews.com...

Three big ones that stand to lose a lot of $$$, are California, New York and Illinois.

Maybe that's connected to the totally irrational actions from California's governor. Let's see if New York and Illinois follow suit. If they do, there might be a connection with this court ruling.
edit on 3/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Last year I organised to have three weeks holydays which started last Friday, fourish weeks ago I finally left a tough 13ish year relationship by their hand ( self mastery Castaneda style needed lol ) so atm hugely high harmonics and freedom plus gentleness all awhile chaos nicely anchored around n within, love spirit n universes plans, pain n all, love n all, also I never felt I could walk with peace and etch this outwards in the city, can now. Experiment and experience times atm and so so so exciting, bring this here now baby, No no not you little A, lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
RE: twitter.com...

If Barack Obama was born in Kenya, at this point, what difference does it make?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
FYI for those interested in National Guard topics.

WASHINGTON — The National Guard’s top officer said Thursday that he expects the number of troops called to duty to combat the coronavirus could climb to tens of thousands in a deepening crisis that has impacted all 50 U.S. states.

The more than 2,000 Air and Army National Guard members activated in 27 states as of Thursday will likely double by Saturday, Air Force Gen. Joseph Lengyel, the National Guard chief, told reporters. . . .

Six members of the National Guard are among the people who have contracted the virus, Lengyel said. Those individuals were all within the United States. Across the military, 51 service members had tested positive for the virus, as of Thursday morning, the Pentagon said.

The National Guard has about 450,000 troops, of which about 21,000 are now deployed to locations overseas.

Stars & Stripes

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Love Rollercoaster!

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Don’t be surprised.

This matrix is collapsing.

After my little 'plunge into darkness ' last night, I am nearly bouncing off the walls with energy, today. Roller coaster

That's exactly the song I was thinking of when I wrote that lol

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Relentless Polly keeps on truckin >

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Listing to the Red Eye radio program overnight, the truckers calling in sound optimistic that the supplies are there.

They just need to get them moved to the stores. The stores need to close at night to restock that were open 24 hours. Shelves start out stocked each day is what one retail grocer reported.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

Some people are going to awaken to that thing called supply chain logistics. Let's hope the Truckers don't decide to stay home. Many can quarantine themselves inside their rigs while rollin down the highway and earn bonus money too.

edit on 20-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

(post by JohnnyJetson removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Mods, please take care of this.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well, we will know for sure soon enough.

I am open to following the truth wherever it leads.

So far I don't see blatant untruths as some do. Your posts have little substance as to why we should not even listen and see what he had to say and what prediction he is making.

YES, some of it has our guts going NO WAY. Yet, it I can't say why no way and I don't think I clearly understand why so many are now? Because enough of it has some basis in being possible which is different than PROBABALE, that we can't poo poo what is being presented entirely can we?

We do need to differentiate between probable and possible. It would seem that the whole Q discussion is full of twists and turns and I can't speak of Q in many places without getting instantly dismissed. There clearly is more work for Q to do to win the public's trust.Q baby or whatever he is has provided some insight into how to put out youtubes with information others have had taken down. Either have special friends who can beat the system in place or know someone at the main Gestapo office of Information of G. Soros to allow you carte blanche.

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm an admitted Q unbeliever, though I still find the thread an interesting collection of facts (and people) -- but if I for one minute thought that guy was actually Q, I would not be able to leave this thread and denounce everything about it fast enough.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
RE: twitter.com...

If Barack Obama was born in Kenya, at this point, what difference does it make?

"falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus" which is a latin term used in courts of law, "Lie about one thing. Lie about everything" aka "once a liar, always a liar"

AND Everything he said as POTUS can be questioned AS HE LIED from the very start about his Birth Cert

Doesn't looking at it that way "make a difference about how you now recall things Hussein said in the past?"

Esp the many things he SAID that never happened OR he said didn't happen but we Now Know they DID!

He sure had me fooled at the start of his tenure as POTUS ... very smooth talker that one!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
How? I want to be on board with the truth whatever it is.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm an admitted Q unbeliever, though I still find the thread an interesting collection of facts (and people) -- but if I for one minute thought that guy was actually Q, I would not be able to leave this thread and denounce everything about it fast enough.

I think it is more of a movement to get folks to dig into stuff. Q to me is a "conglomerate" of people....not a person.

This dude is the antithesis of that.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Deep State China Virus main target. Rig for RED.

There is a bigger more estoteriQ issue at play which connects to the IMF/FED. How to things level out. Unity provides for the IMF/FED brand of destroying humanity in galactic sea of debt to end. So we really don't know how much of this is leveling.

In the FIAT debt system for there to be rich, there must be poor. Polarity points pushed to their limit. At some point we must level up - no commie style, but without the built in rich rich = poor poor equations.

As with all of these things, we're in the middle.

BTW I think you are right that a 'new energy based value system' might be instore for us i.e. products valued on the 'total energy it takes to make one widget", most likely in Kilowatt hours or similar (Joules/ergs) as well as the actual currency, the (fiat) US dollar being 'replaced' with a 'gold backed US dollar' and the end of international "stock markets derivatives trading", which has been The Cause of Every financial meltdown of the past 30yrs, at least!

Good times ahead for genuine people

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Q states their team is less than 10. Q states no outside comms which means the only correct info comes from Q. Q states, be careful who you follow. This Austin guy claims he is Q. Using logic, what is wrong with this picture? So your telling us a kid in his basement is Q? This would defy all logic.

The truth comes from Q. Q is not a conglomerate of people. Qanons are the group of diggers that follow Q's direction.

Maybe stop posting if your smashed? Hmm?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

From a respectable Qanon about Austin

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The US House looks like it wants to Aid the mainstream media in damaging America as much as possible.

The US house is not coming back to vote on coronavirus aid packages passed by the Senate, who is in session as usual.

Instead, Nancy Pelosi and steny Hoyer are studying ways to vote remotely. They are in no hurry, my opinion, because Aid packages make the Trump Administration look even better.

www.nbcnews.com...

what about via text messages?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Man, Owen Wilson has really let himself go.

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join