It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is a little off topic but Im curious. In regards to the Locust crisis posing a danger to millions, why can't they just spray fog them from a plane and wipe them out? I would think we have the tech by now to be able to do that. Why are they left to just run their course, when food supplies are so precious in the areas they destroy? If not spray them dead, maybe a sound frequency could kill them at a certain pitch, or change their flight path to a less destructive path?

Link to Article

In other news from the 8: STORM HAS ARRIVED IN EUROPE

Today all radio stations across Europe played "You'll never walk alone".

And many Q followers understand the significance of the lyrics regarding to The Storm.

It was played (all over Europe) at exactly

8.45 CET

8+4+5= 17

Link to article video

Lyrics to song:

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll walk Alone

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I'll go one further:
Who is the Baron of Arizona?

If "Q"-comms have been compromised, then going forward wouldn't a new system for getting the info out there be needed, or would this all end in one massive drop?

One basic tactic in warfare is to make the other side believe that their intelligence has been compromised is better use of limited resources then actually compromising intelligence of your opponent. Between the clear failure of the kid, baby-"Q", and that other thing, we now have this single pop-up? Seems to be a pattern that we are all familiar with; Failure, fail again, double down on failure, and cry about it by failing some more. This seems to be on track (I wonder if the Dems in the house are going to try to impeach Trump over the "Q" issue next. That would be within the steps after all)

Also Trump said "Deep State Department". That was priceless (almost as good as ripping that reporter)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Trump using the phrase “Invisible Enemy” a lot at presser...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahasrara

TextHaving tried to put that caveat out there...

In my mind, a "White Hat" could never actually release a human-made virus, of ANY KIND, on the world.

In my mind, a "White Hat" could never actually ALLOW the release of a human-made virus, of ANY KIND, on the world.

And "in your mind" could you envisage the White Hats releasing a virus that they know is Less deadly than the "normal flu" BUT it's more contagious? Have you envisioned how such an event just might be just what's required of Q et al to complete The Plan?

It seems you have 'missed' seeing the Bigger picture

As this Anon asked;

How do you force the release of the cures?
How do you break the grip of Big Pharma?
How do you explain the economy crashing without admitting you are breaking up the corporate monopolies?
How do you drive all the bad, manipulative money out of the stock market?

HOW do you get peoples regardless of race, class,, or political affiliation to work together?

I have to think at this point about Reagan's comment about "a common enemy uniting the world" . . . and in a way, you can say that "all viruses are "in space" and "aliens" to our bodies!"

And there's No doubt that this (virtual) hysteria has 'consolidated people's thinking', the Next Big Thing is using that ''belief' to help expose worldwide, the True Criminals 'behind the scenes'

What a way to UNIFY the world, ALL of whom HATE the 1%ers . . . don't they?

They continue to ask:

How do you justify taking control of the economy and the banking systems away from the Fed?

How do you prevent mass casualty events

How do you restrict travel to make sure (they, the 1%) can't travel?

How do you seize evidence and property without media and public interference?

How do you accomplish All that without mass panic?

The answer is what we are Seeing happening all around us, Right Now. The Storm has well and truly begun

And Q says, and I quote => "What a coincidence, this board has more power and influence than anyone comprehends!" when talking about the Chans.

TF The Patriots ARE in control!

And it's now been "10 days of silence" from Q. Anyone remember the relevance of that comment?

Not to mention, as Austin rightly says:

"QAnon" is a military intelligence operation targeting a ruthless medieval conspiracy.

It was designed to invoke a MASSIVE online grassroots movement, bypass FAKE NEWS, and distribute VITAL information directly to PATRIOTS (much like the "Common Sense" pamphlet during the American revolution).

**PUBLIC PLATFORMS that impede the transmission of this message do so AT THEIR OWN PERIL**

and IF that isn't True, the how the hell does he "get away with Making a Direct threat to the Queen of Denmark AND it's still up AND he's still Free!?

About which he states, re: Q proofs -- "can't you guys wait until April 5th?"

(when his 30 day 'warning' expires) and some Booms might occur, ALTHOUGH then again, she might Agree to the offers and their "conditions Q insists upon, for her to 'flip', in which case, we'll Still hear something about her 'activities'

Patience IS a virtue and something that most of you kids used to "instant gratification" have yet to learn about, sadly.

Your 'boomer' parents FAILED you, esp by giving you Prizes for coming last! aka "failing"! And as any backyard Dr Phil would know; "You Never reward Bad behavior", BUT they DID, leading to The Most Self Entitled group of people on the planet ... who as a result of "never having to Think for themselves" (they call mom to 'fix it' instead of "trying to figure it out by themselves!

After ALL, it''s much easier to play video games and watch sports than to Actually THINK About the World and "how they Might help to Improve it", Na, these kids think that "someone should DO something about this, Except, Not them, as they haven't got a Clue what to DO to improve their own lives, forget about anyone else's!
edit on 20-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: bah humbug!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Lol Trump is hilarious to me. "I'd like for him to go back to the state department, or as they call it the Deep State department"

He cracks me up

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
California government deciding what is “essential”.
What business are essential
Who’s jobs are essential
What service are essential
What activities are essential

Essential will be one of those key words used in their programming.

Coronavirus In California: Governor Announces Statewide Stay At Home Order

The shelter in place order allows residents to leave their homes only to perform “essential tasks” such as:

Engaging in activities or perform tasks essential to health and safety, or to the health and safety of their family or household members, such as, obtaining medical supplies or medication, visiting a health care professional, or obtaining supplies they need to work from home.

Obtaining necessary services or supplies for themselves and their family or household members, or to deliver those services or supplies to others, such as food and other grocery and cleaning products.

Engaging in outdoor activity, provided the individuals comply with Social Distancing Requirements as defined, such as walking, hiking, biking, running or equestrian activities.

Performing work to provide essentialproducts and services at essential businesses and government entities as well as other nonprofit organizations.

Caring for a family member or pet in another household. ​​

Attending private gatherings of not more than six nonrelatives in a home or place of residence. Social distancing should be practiced at all times at such gatherings.

What’s essential is invisible to the eye -

edit on 20-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
mobile.twitter.com...

Oh #! Ellen got caught

I was watching all the vids she's been posting. They're weird and she seems nervous

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Looks like Q may have called it when it comes to Austin. Have a date match and relevant drop.

Twitter link

(post by JohnnyJetson removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Update: Things were popping and fizzing yesterday...

I don't often look at the Cosmic Ray Monitor but I thought the spike was interesting. What it measures.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
When do we get assigned our hunger games district?

Please y’all calm down and seek wisdom.
People are hurting and confused.

Think about the words before you type them.
And let’s all try to use less of them. Myself included.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's actually a graph of the frequency of the Schumann resonance . . . the 'pulse' of the planet!

Re; the Cosmic rays, we're currently undergoing a Solar Minimum, which causes the earth's magnetosphere to weaken!, which in turn r -educes it's ability to "ward off" powerful cosmic rays that it would 'normally deflect" -- plus it's an unusually weak minimum too, unusually so!

BTW is the weather at your place over the past 6 mths or so seemed totally out of wack?

It sure is doing weird stuff downunder!

edit on 20-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: sunshine!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Uggh finally caught up on this "rapidly moving" thread. I agree with Lurk; boycotting Jetson is in order. He can go get a room with Austin, it doesn't belong on a research board. This thread is getting diluted as it is, not gonna sit by as some jackass derails it.

Speaking of this thread drying up, I do have a request of the dominant posters in this thread. I have recently found myself with MUCH freetime on my hands, and would like to contribute to this thread. Problem is that I'm having difficulty finding reliable information. Don't want to end up drinking bad Kool-Aid and becoming the next Jetson.

So if you happen to know of other places of knowledge, it would help the thread if others knew of them. For instance, I personally have found that the Twitter feed of a Mr. Brian Cates to be QUITE informative. He is at Epoch Times if I recall. Are they any good?

Right now, this thread survives off of the posts from a handful of people. It devolves into useless diatribe on an almost consistent basis. And that's before taking the shill population into account. I think we should change this.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson
Ok Johnny, if you're so "enlightened" (I hate that term but I don't have a better one) can you explain how shoving your opinion down someone else's throat is the path of least resistance? Because you do know that it backfires, right?

Or are you a friend of Austin's

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

I happen to be an Aspergers history nerd (historyfag in Chan-speak) so I plan on posting some abstracts of the movement of "imperial" power throughout the ages. Things got to how they are due to specific historical events, and it would behoove us all to illuminate these events for other people to see.

BUT history lessons are only so useful. Current happenings being illumined here depends upon knowing where to find legitimate sources of facts, of which I am destitute. I doubt I'm the only one.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Seems like I don't have to prove you wrong. You are doing a great job all by your lonesome. What's a pfft? That some sort of gay thing? Chicky, I can handle anything but it seems you cant handle any objection to your way of thinking. I'm glad your not American cause we sure don't want someone with your attitude here. Social medicine is probably why you so craycray. Hahaha. Stay frosty my friend and enjoy socialized medicine.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Guess It's now the "Wuhan Corona Pandemic" according to the State Dept.

The following is attributable to Spokesperson Morgan Ortagus:

Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo spoke with Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi today, reinforcing the importance of the U.S.-Japan Alliance as the cornerstone of peace and security in the Indo-Pacific. Secretary Pompeo and Foreign Minister Motegi discussed our two democracies’ shared response to the Wuhan Corona Pandemic and emphasized the need for transparency and accountability by all nations in the face of this international crisis. Secretary Pompeo and Foreign Minister Motegi also stressed their continued cooperation on security issues around the globe.

Dept of State

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej
This thread is set to change, dramatically

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join