It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

This is why we need to implement 100% electronic, blockchain based voting. 100% secure.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Once again I am feeling something good too. We walked down a small road in our rural setting and the Sun was peaking behind the fluff of a passing storm and the wind was light but refreshing. Smelled so clean that I felt like I was in heaven for about 10 mins as I stopped and let my family go without me as I soaked it in. I got up feeling wonderful mentally and sore legs from an old knee injury I am still favoring but need to move to keep being able to move. Arthur, as we say is visiting me. Arthritis that is.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: cherokeetroy

There is a very dark, heavy energy that is hovering over the planet right now

Yes, it's an eerie feeling. I went to the grocery store this morning and it seemed like everybody was in a foggy mood. Everyone was quiet; nobody smiling.

I don't know. Maybe people have been like this along, and I just didn't notice, lol!

But there definitely is a weird vibe out there!

I've been thinking more about that energy I felt last night. I don't think it was ominous, I think I tapped into what the collective is purging right now. And that's a good thing

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I am certainly not smarter than the experts but I suspect with the fact that any unknown object could hit the asteroid and significantly alter the course to hit Earth or the Moon even, that we could indeed get smacked. I don't think so with my aforementioned non expertise still in play. I am an amateur Astronomer not an Astrophysicist but I could play one on TV.....Anybody can, I know......

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Could this Apollo class asteroid 2020 DP pass close enough to earth and cause a "sky event"? A few of the sites I browsed hinted that it "will break apart and cause a powerful explosion in the atmosphere."
I can't deny the synchronicity here and it feels personal: Q1328 and Q1182

*thanks again Cranky

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Worth pondering given the lack of dead bodies from Tecate.

A 40,000 POV.

Which would be easier on the planetary population to break the chains of all that Q has been pointing to. Fake Pandemic or Real Pandemic?

A Real 'fake' pandemic of course . . . it's super virulent BUT nowhere near as deadly as they'd like us to believe!

Definitely 'intentionally released' ... maybe in several places as once - to deflect and confuse, as needed

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe shutting down the economy is the only way to "Break the Bank" of the Fed and regain control of it through take on of all shares?

If so, then any company affected can receive trickle down bailout/restart as is from a now nationalised Fed?

I agree this causes intense short-term pain and fear to innocent workers but it MAY be the only way.

Not looking to get into a debate but just wanted to add my post-it thoughts to the table... bin or retain as you wish.

You've got the Idea, Sufi. And it's NOT going to affect Joe Average and his savings --- but in Corporate land the bodies will be thick on the ground, Esp those companies referred to in the like of the Panama papers etc

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'd be OK with the "small" stuff first...like Declas of FISA, Gang-of-Eight briefings, an indictment of a DeepState top dog, etc.. Weiner Laptop can wait. That's fine. BTW...Durham indicted someone last week. A Trump supporter who threatened Adam Schiff. (At least we know Durham is REAL, lol.)

Agreed, it would be a sensible way to "lead up to" the REALLY BAD shoot that's still waiting to be Unsealed

However, keeping the public Calm is VIP right now

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

If you want to engage others about said nerd why not create you’re own thread?

There is no other thread to discuss Q related topics on ATS. js

Mods, please take care of this.

a reply to: airforcerulessky
see above. as far as I can tell the T/C have not been violated.

just because you don't like the topic doesn't mean it should be censored. debunk away or ignore, your choice..

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, while Australia has CLOSED it's borders, with ANY international travelers being returned immediately to where they came from except for "US technicians servicing Pine Gap"!

LOLWUT! 😆

Pine Gap is run by the alphabets. No surprise there.

ETA, check Google Earth. They might have their own airstrip.

You are correct, I just found it "amusing" that of ALL the people allowed to enter the country the ONLY ones Are US PG Techs! 😆

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Q's silence is disturbing, especially considering what is going on.

Maybe #SteinLARP is real!

You got your answer...

Haha! Touche! FF! Thanks for seeing the wood for the trees!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I've seen a couple of people mention that they heard Washington State will be closing it's borders...maybe? Is there any link I can go to? Since I'm a Washingtonian, I have a personal interest in this. After Californians have been told to shelter in place, I can't help but think that Washington is closing soon, so any info is helpful.
Also, in the "how this whole shutdown thing is affecting ATS members" news, I have signed a message from the ASA (American Supply Association) that many people in my industry have sent to the White House and our senators/congress people to qualify us (I work for a plumbing supply wholesaler) as an "essential" business/industry. We all need people in my industry to be available to do something with all the TP being bought lately

These are strange days indeed!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

As they say on the chans

Fake
And
Gay

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I've watched them all.

Last month Q said "Game Over" and ten days ago, said "GOD WINS". Maybe a Phase II with new comms and a different Q team member is possible. I don't know yet, but I'm not closed minded and I'm open to possibilities, so for the moment, I'm simply paying attention.

Sweet 😄 That's all that's asked of you . . . what did you think of the videos -- and did you watch the very first ones he made about a year ago?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am certainly not smarter than the experts but I suspect with the fact that any unknown object could hit the asteroid and significantly alter the course to hit Earth or the Moon even, that we could indeed get smacked. I don't think so with my aforementioned non expertise still in play. I am an amateur Astronomer not an Astrophysicist but I could play one on TV.....Anybody can, I know......

Could this Apollo class asteroid 2020 DP pass close enough to earth and cause a "sky event"? A few of the sites I browsed hinted that it "will break apart and cause a powerful explosion in the atmosphere."

*thanks again Cranky

I like to watch the sky but I'm no expert either. I read some stuff about it possibly causing an "airburst" if it interacts with the atmosphere. First thing I thought of was "sky event" so I shared it here.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

*thanks again Cranky

I like to watch the sky but I'm no expert either. I read some stuff about it possibly causing an "airburst" if it interacts with the atmosphere. First thing I thought of was "sky event" so I shared it here.

So let me get this straight you two are going to continue slide the thread with you’re half assed answers responding to everyone’s posts and act like you are speaking on Q subject so it’s all good? Shills come and go around here. You two go get a room with this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: carewemust
RE: twitter.com...

If Barack Obama was born in Kenya, at this point, what difference does it make?

"falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus" which is a latin term used in courts of law, "Lie about one thing. Lie about everything" aka "once a liar, always a liar"

AND Everything he said as POTUS can be questioned AS HE LIED from the very start about his Birth Cert

Doesn't looking at it that way "make a difference about how you now recall things Hussein said in the past?"

Esp the many things he SAID that never happened OR he said didn't happen but we Now Know they DID!

He sure had me fooled at the start of his tenure as POTUS ... very smooth talker that one!

Maybe Gavin Newsome went through the same professional liars training as Obama. He closes the state of California, and orders everyone to stay home, because over 20,000,000 (56%) of Californians are projected to contract CoronaVirus.

But he's so smooth and revered (I guess), that the sheep do not demand to see this insane projection. They simply comply with Newsome's orders. I wonder if he keeps moving the apocalypse goal-posts further forward into the future? That's what Governor Cuomo is doing, during every interview.

(I see Cuomo is now telling everyone in New York State to stay home too.)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
ummmm....no. I've been here since #1 and I'm not going anywhere till the fat lady swings

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

What's most profound is that in one week's time I lost any ability to move forward with "my life", this being replaced by saving what money I have for food and bills.

I know several people who are getting squeezed into a state where a prolonged quarantine WILL ruin their lives. I am one of them. But just one of MANY

Y'know what's really profound and DISRUPTIVE?

Going into the ER dept of a big hospital and being Told that "you have a problem that needs Emergency surgery" and that "without it there's a GOOD Chance You won't be able to WALK out of this hospital Tomorrow!"

Surgery I had FOUR HOURS "notice" about ... that only a fool would refuse BUT was guaranteed to put My Whole Life on "hold" for an Minimum period or 2-3 yrs to "recover" ... the first 24mths of which basically Bedridden

and y'know what? I live Alone, so I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF .... btw I was supposed to Die either shortly after the surgery Or, like 60% of the people who get what I had, "are dead within a year of the surgery"

Now that was HARD times!

How would You go in such a scenario IF losing your current job IS a Worse catastrophe you've (so far) experienced?

Don't talk to me about "doing it HARD" mate, I've survived MORE SH#T than most of you here combined in my 60yrs!

Have you ever slept in a park or on the streets? I have, yet I now live in my own $500k 'penthouse studio appt' with amazing views . . . becoz Karma. Or what you'd call 'luck".

As for the current Global situation, it's clear most of you simply do not have "enough Real Life experience" to understand the "40,000 foot view" of what 's going on - together with your complete ignorance of the "Debt based economy" and you've got it ALL wrong!

I'm not dissing you, I'm just telling it Like it IS!

I had that surgery in November of 2016 . . . and now you'd Never Know just by watching me move around

stop feeling sorry for yourself and DO something worthwhile . . . just finding 'that worthwhile thing' just might Be what you Need to change your habits, for those who cannot adapt tend to die!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

ummmm....no. I've been here since #1 and I'm not going anywhere till the fat lady swings

Future proves pasts, past... Where’s Dask at?

(post by JohnnyJetson removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I finally took the time to actually look at Austin's Twitter and I have to say it def looks like this guy is totally spoofing Q.

He's not even trying to hide the photoshop.

Did you watch the videos where those "shopped stills came from"?

I didn't think so

Watch me Laugh Last in th3e not too distant future as I'll forever be able to say CT was WRONG

and here's me 100 pages ago thinking you were "getting the Big picture" ... well I WAS WRONG!

as You shall see

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join