It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What a huge amount of faith that requires

Maybe all of the corruption by Obama was just Obama trying to ruin the country to destroy the fed

I suppose both could be true

But I not going to ignore the terrible policies of all of our government including trump in shutting down the country

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

So instead of just locking up the criminals, trump had to shut down the economy and ruin the lives of hard working people I know for an excuse to take down the criminals?

Ridiculous

How many lives DO YOU KNOW OF THAT have been "currently ruined"?

NOT ONE, that's how many!

and to think I thought you were "catching on" Grambler .... read the post I just wrote to you before this one

and then Tell me about all those "ruined lives" happening about the place -- coz I can't see ANY at my place!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I'd be OK with the "small" stuff first...like Declas of FISA, Gang-of-Eight briefings, an indictment of a DeepState top dog, etc.. Weiner Laptop can wait. That's fine. BTW...Durham indicted someone last week. A Trump supporter who threatened Adam Schiff. (At least we know Durham is REAL, lol.)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What, you got booted from your own thread earlier and landed here?

Kidding.

Lock-up? More like free-up given today's insanity.
Bernie Madoff and Michael Cohen are seeking early release due to Coronavirus. Meanwhile, NY Rikers Island and LA want to release inmates because of the virus. How the hell does this help "Public Safety." They even have health professionals onboard with this lunacy.

Corona = get out of jail free card.
It's a recipe for disaster.

Now we're seeing some really bizarre activity such as left wingnut enemies like CNN and others, Omar, Gov Newsome, Commander Cuomo and even Dick Cheney and various Congressmen suddenly now praising Trump. WHY are so many on board with this since Trump gave the GO order?

Secret covert planning under the guise of Emergency planning.
The COG along with FEMA (which have been activated) once given the control has the power to temporarily suspend the US Constitution.

TBH, I'm not sure if Trump has been captured, or going along with the plan with some eventually benefit in the end or this is a COG power grab soft coup. IDK, they got us all coming & going in mass corona confusion.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I now a small business that has shutdown and will most likely never reopen

It’s a very interesting phenomenon this q thing

I know many q people who maintain critical thinking skills, question everything, use it to do their own research, etc

That’s great hopefully you are one

But I’ve met some who would accept an sort of authoritarian policy, who would cheer to watch the country collapse, who cheer for James comey or others to walk feee cause it proves the master plan

And why? Because they have interpreted a riddle that they put so much faith in that anything that goes against that narrative must be ignored

It’s amazing

I literally could have Oates in these threads 6 months ago “I fear trump could shut down the economy and cause a depression and many hear would say that’s great it’s part of the plan” and people would have said no way that can’t happen

But here we are! Heck I saw some people in this very thread saying it will be great if we enter a long shutdown and depression, cause it will lead to a paradigm shift and bring us closer together with loved ones

That’s insanity

To hell with the people that would die as a result of a prolonged depression is guess

Oh well, if it makes people happy to have total unquestioning faith, more power to you

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Elostone

Did someone on this thread suggest that we should follow Austin? I missed it if they did. From what I have gathered so far, some are simply saying to keep an eye on this guy since he has somehow entered the Q-verse, and a couple of his videos that would probably be taken down immediately if it were you or me putting them out are still up and getting more and more views.

I did/have very much suggested that all watch his videos ... you esp QoS as you've often got an excellent pov on "Q and everything". At the moment people can't believe he's the Real Deal and that Q's Plan is fluid and dynamic, I guess you could call it a "main plan" that takes everything into consideration before acting, NOW.

how many times has Q used the phrase "timing Is Everything"!?

hope that helped you somewhat - I think you'll find Austin most entertaining, and as he's said;

"QAnon" is a military intelligence operation targeting a ruthless medieval conspiracy.

It was designed to invoke a MASSIVE online grassroots movement, bypass FAKE NEWS, and distribute VITAL information directly to PATRIOTS (much like the "Common Sense" pamphlet during the American revolution).

**PUBLIC PLATFORMS that impede the transmission of this message do so AT THEIR OWN PERIL**

lol, Nice 😃

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

By Rachel Donadio
Sept. 12, 2010

PRATO, Italy — Over the years, Italy learned the difficult lesson that it could no longer compete with China on price. And so, its business class dreamed, Italy would sell quality, not quantity. For centuries, this walled medieval city just outside of Florence has produced some of the world’s finest fabrics, becoming a powerhouse for “Made in Italy” chic.

And then, China came here.

Chinese laborers, first a few immigrants, then tens of thousands, began settling in Prato in the late 1980s. They transformed the textile hub into a low-end garment manufacturing capital — enriching many, stoking resentment and prompting recent crackdowns that in turn have brought cries of bigotry and hypocrisy.

The city is now home to the largest concentration of Chinese in Europe — some legal, many more not. Here in the heart of Tuscany, Chinese laborers work round the clock in some 3,200 businesses making low-end clothes, shoes and accessories, often with materials imported from China, for sale at midprice and low-end retailers worldwide.

It is a “Made in Italy” problem: Enabled by Italy’s weak institutions and high tolerance for rule-bending, the Chinese have blurred the line between “Made in China” and “Made in Italy,” undermining Italy’s cachet and ability to market its goods exclusively as high end.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, while Australia has CLOSED it's borders, with ANY international travelers being returned immediately to where they came from except for "US technicians servicing Pine Gap"!

LOLWUT! 😆

Pine Gap is run by the alphabets. No surprise there.

ETA, check Google Earth. They might have their own airstrip.
edit on 3/20/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Personally CT, I think we may have reached the Phase where Q has to stay out of the picture to avoid bad optics on POTUS?

You're clearly smarter than me, so I'm sure you're right. 🥂

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
So if we reach week two, three, four of effective martial law posing as "shelter in place" "lockdown"s for "safety" and no arrests are announced and no change in the electromagnetic resonance of the earth, when do the Q-club run out of patience? What does that look like? Is there a due date on the level of faith in this thread or on the tolerance of impinging on everyone's rights?

Again, I'm not trying to belittle, derail or antagonize. Just wonder if the enthusiasm for destroying the economy and suspending the Constitution for authoritarianism has limits, or it's "trust the plan" all the way to the gulag?

Christ on a cracker, you have no idea how much I hope you all are right.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Identify with your post easy, feel your pain and tear, ta 4bingu, your this post allows me to feel pain shared, tagain.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
A bit of cranQy indulgence.

Q+Drops have pointed to Pray/54 mirror 45 a lot this past week. Many of those drops point to the heavy hitters. This had me thinking.

This week the roller coaster went over the hill. Anons seemingly relegated to their homes, while the heavy hitters take center stage. This switch feels odd to me.

Some folks have been working this Great Awakening for decades (some eons), literally laying the gridwork for this point in "time & space". If one thinks folks resist now, try 4,10,20 years ago - forget about decades ago. Many have serious battle scars from being the early arrivals and fighting day and night, without rest and most often alone, to set the table (literally for decades). I kind of view it as early folks cutting a path through the jungle while getting diseases, attacked by crazed "natives" and suffering all forms of physical, mental and emotional distress.

[powerful tool: Reflecting back on one's life and seeing how all the events trained one for this. The bad teacher, the high school job, the stories read, the odd habits, the mysterious guide, the trauma and the quirks of fate. Seeing them for what they were - training tools and guideposts is a powerful transformational tool]

For decades early arrivals have embedded themselves in horrible places. They have seen, experienced, researched, dug into, been victims of and so much more in order to understand the enemy. The heavy hitters using this now, at breakneck speed and this is something so beyond words.

Digital Army Anons have taken a horrible beating too, as they put themselves and team members on a crash course to Awaken, while fighting off the digital goons, the seen, the unseen and those asleep around them.

Once the path was cleared, the heavy hitters begin to do some damage on the Dark in order to bring in the Light.

The Damage Inflictors have been let loose WW and beyond - way beyond. Yet I feel like for many of them this period might seem like they are moving a light speed with little time to breathe or adapt as we go along (frankly the last three years have felt like this for many). We can all get so caught up in the fight we may loose track of who we are and, frankly, why we are here - heavy hitters an Anons alike.

We fight for everyone, even for people who have no idea what's going on and who often actively fight us in any way they can. Most have no idea the depth of this battle or what the opposition really reflects and this sometimes creates the feeling of, "what the hell am I doing this for again?" (see TP wars footnote)

We've had lots of Military Folks, Insiders and MI etc. post here (not as much as they did
) and many who lurk from the Top to the Tippy Top. These days are strange indeed with no personal or historical point of reference for it - none. I know many banging away are concerned about Family, Friends and Coworkers who might be caught up in the mayhem of business issues, real health issues, crazy TP hoarders and more. I know many want to be there for those who need them, but the task at hand is the task at hand.

The first family leads the way and I watch in awe how they present a unified and unflappable front, even though this seems like an unending no-win grind for them and all those down the line.

At this point everyone in their right mind - or with a mind to be right, is Q-uestioning everything about themselves, their family, their beliefs and the entire reality they exist in. That's a HUGE undertaking, especially if you're banging while these Q-uestions arise from within.

In the Anon Digital Army NO ONE takes these actions for granted in their Hearts.

I hope those folks taking center Stage now, doing the damage, know we are many and we are there in any way we can be. We have your backs and each others.

The Best is indeed Yet To Come.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Q's silence is disturbing, especially considering what is going on.

Maybe #SteinLARP is real!

You got your answer...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
No offense, but it's time for some people to start taking responsibility for their own emotions

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
POTUS tweet storm continued to reach 62 for the day... I'm pretty sure there are some key messages hidden in there because there are 4 MIRROR timestamps, amongst other things... three seem to point to Supreme Court PAIN:

23:19:32... 19 = S
23:29:32... 29 = C
23:43:32... 17 = Q... or 43 = POTUS43 = GW Bush
23 = PAIN
Is Supreme Court dealing with Dubya?

Also the 62 tweets consist of:

7 tweets... 7 days? 1 week?
55 Retweets... 5by5, Eyes On

20 tweets left to upload but it will be too late in the night (5:50AM here) to write up 4 or 5 posts of Q posts linked to the tweets. I'll try to pick out key ones in the morning.

ETA - for Grambler... you'll find that in these 24 thread parts I have rarely committed to an expected outcome. I bring the input data (tweets/posts) and provide interpretations based on experience/evidences to date. It does not mean that I am fervently committed to a guaranteed outcome on the big stuff... though I hope that it happens as the "plan" portrays. If people like Corsi or Rosenstein can appear to be on side and then switch to black hat at a key point, so can anyone/group.
edit on 20-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
here's an interesting take on the Ellen stuff I posted yesterday and here. Pic is from a FB group and has been edited by me due to a graphic image included in the collage. Please don't ask what it was.

shortcut to tweet
shortcut to instagram post
edit on 3/20/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: shortcuts

link   

Let me be clear, I don’t begrudge anyone there theories or hope or anything like that

We all have those

And even though as a mere outside observer of these threads I don’t fully understand the level of depth and energy you out into your research, I see it is a tremendous amount

And never once have you or many of tje other regular posters here insulted me, belittled me, etc. and I wouldn’t dare do that to you

My comments are directed to a small group of people, most not in this site, who claim to have an interpretation of q that is prophetic, and they sneer are people who don’t fall in total line with that

I know that to fight this corruption will take people of all skills, many ideologies, operating in many levels of what the corruption is

Q isn’t my thing, but I have not problem respecting many great people operate in that level

Which is why I question the people who view is so prophetically to the point it seems to me they are actually cheering for the corruption

It’s complicated, but I reall not trying to insult anyone

link   

I've watched them all.

Last month Q said "Game Over" and ten days ago, said "GOD WINS". Maybe a Phase II with new comms and a different Q team member is possible. I don't know yet, but I'm not closed minded and I'm open to possibilities, so for the moment, I'm simply paying attention.

edit on 20-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thanks for the clarification Grambler! Understood.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Wow, good catch on the "Run For It" - totally missed that when I spotted the "For" yesterday!

I haven't watched Castaway for a while but an ex-mate painted up a broken football in his garden like "Willis" and used to talk to it too - until he found a girlfriend and turned into a smack head.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It looks like it says "Run Forest" to me. I'm gonna watch the vid again...
link to full size pic:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/20/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...more

idk, might be a bit of a stretch. probably nothing

edit on 3/20/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join