It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cherokeetroy

cherokeetroy, did you catch the (deliberate?) TYPO in that Breitbart tweet?

The New York Stock Exchange will close its trading beginning March 23 following the confirmation of a coronavirus case by someone on the flood.

I did, I actually went back and fixed it lol..I didn't really think about it.

Flood...😎

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Epstein associate sues sex offender and stakes claim to fortune

Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime girlfriend has sued his estate, claiming part of the dead financier’s personal fortune.

Maxwell’s suit claims that she had no knowledge of Epstein’s illegal activities and that she “has incurred significant legal fees, personal security costs, and other expenses” over her work with the dead financier and convicted sex offender. The lawsuit says that Epstein made multiple verbal and written promises to take care of her financially, and those promises have not been kept.

Washi ngton examiner

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

President Trump orders suspension of all evictions, home loan foreclosures

Twitter

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

The New York Stock Exchange will close its trading beginning March 23 following the confirmation of a coronavirus case by someone on the floor.

Breitbart

Wut?! On the 23rd. That's gonna be PAINful flood for some.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Yep, the sneaky roll-out under the cover of CV. Sure it may be a good thing while this virus rages but afterward... it's not going to stop. When this crisis is over (will it ever be over?) we'll probably awaken to a new world... some good and some bad. We were all watching this roll-out just last month/Jan taking place in China. Timeline is moving at warp factor x speed.

Thanks, I'm going to need a few pints. Maybe some Ayahuasca too.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Trump has suspended the 1938 Road Law that governs how many hours truck drivers are allowed on the road ~ This will allow medical supplies to be distributed quicker

Twitter

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The New York Stock Exchange will close its trading beginning March 23 following the confirmation of a coronavirus case by someone on the floor.

Breitbart

Wut?! On the 23rd. That's gonna be PAINful flood for some.

Pain incoming. Hairy situations ensue.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Nicole Kidman and family 'relocating back to Australia to be closer to mother Janelle' - after celebrating her 80th birthday with loving post

The Sunday Telegraph reports that Nicole and husband Keith Urban have already enrolled daughters Sunday Rose and Faith Margaret in a Southern Highlands girls' school ahead of their upcoming move from America

daily mail

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Vice president Pence just told Sean Hannity that President Trump will be making another big announcement tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Breitbart

To be clear, it is the trading floor that will not be populated. Millions of transactions will still occur electronically from all over the world.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

House Democrat Leaders Indefinitely Postpone Return to Washington
Breitbart

It is always said that the US House controls the purse strings of America. Is it required that they be present in order to vote and approve the emergency Financial measures?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Epstein associate sues sex offender and stakes claim to fortune

Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime girlfriend has sued his estate, claiming part of the dead financier’s personal fortune.

Maxwell’s suit claims that she had no knowledge of Epstein’s illegal activities and that she “has incurred significant legal fees, personal security costs, and other expenses” over her work with the dead financier and convicted sex offender. The lawsuit says that Epstein made multiple verbal and written promises to take care of her financially, and those promises have not been kept.

Washi ngton examiner

Absolutely, Ms. Maxwell, we just need you to come claim your fortune, it's all yours. (hehehe)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
List of reactions for the Chicoms based on the results of the Huwan Virus in America

They have all their bases covered in this "SOP" for how to respond to each possible outcome of the virus.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I decided to see if the country market by me had some of the things missing from our normal market yesterday, like eggs and celery.

I got 100% of what I wanted, but there was only ONE fresh pineapple at the Mountain Market! End times, indeed.

The funny part was the music playing inside, it was Pink Floyd's Breathe, of all the weirdness.

Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave but don't leave me
Look around, choose your own ground
For long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all your touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be
Run, rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
And when at last the work is done
Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race towards an early grave

edit on 18-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

clip :36

Pray

Tarmac is featured. A lot of Tarmac hints the last few weeks. What is interesting is the emphasis in this drop on recording saved.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here's one for people. Not sure about the truth behind it, and haven't personally checked the articles and statutes quoted in it, but seems legit enough?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

With those types of people, you can bet on reality being the exact opposite of what they say.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Blessings I am one foot on that boat with you already.

Your heart is in the right place IMO.

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: Aallanon

Gonna take more than 2k/ per person for that

This is only the beginning...imo

I think I have come to realize that your incessant brand of optimism despite the lack of anything good happening is based on your theory of "manifesting" your reality.

amirite?

Yes. And btw, my 'optimism' came with a price. Over the last few years, I dropped nearly every distraction from my life to focus solely on this dream. I spent all that time 'reprogramming ' myself and my beliefs. Attaining optimism in this dark world isn't easy. Especially when I was already at the end of my rope. I chose this path because I didn't want to kill myself. So I will remain steadfast to staying focused on my prime directive. Even when others incessantly attempt to talk me out of it

I hope (no, I know) my hard work is finally paying off. And I promise to 'hold space ' for all others who choose to join me

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Actually been performing maintenance on my firearms. I think you know why.

If a bunch of hoarders will clean out a small grocery store in a small town in the middle of nowhere . . .

We did some shooting today, my wife's .45 carbine

She picked it out herself, based on aesthetics

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You said wow when you saw that graph was the real question what is in that graph that caught your wow moment?

Asking for some friends AND myself.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances
en.wikipedia.org...

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join