It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

I had my share of unfortunate run-ins with tweakers. Luckily nothing violent.

Print & Post this on your front door...😎

🤣🤣 I wish I had a printer now.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Shelves are being restocked

Visited a Costco this morning, where most shelves were empty on the weekend... Trust the food supply chain.
Twitter

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: carewemust

he stepped down last April

Oops sorry. I guess the lack of Q posts is sending people into their archives looking for excitement and Hope.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Commander Cuomo better block this nonsense.

New York City may free jailed suspects over coronavirus

The city is considering freeing jailed suspects over the coronavirus, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Tuesday — a move backed by the city Board of Correction and Manhattan and Brooklyn DAs.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Where's Snake Pliskin when you needs hero?

edit on 18-3-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

JUST IN: US Senate passes coronavirus relief bill that would provide for free coronavirus testing, paid family and sick leave, food assistance and unemployment benefits; measure goes to President Trump's desk; a larger aid package is expected to follow.

NBC

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

President Trump says he wants to go bigly!

There are Three distinct Aid packages that Congress must vote on.

Lindsey Graham just said on Fox news that package number three will provide relief to Everyday Americans who may be laid off or have reduced wages.

Not surprisingly, that package is getting the most push back from Democrats, Because it sends checks out to people. I hope Pelosi sends hers back.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

We're so lucky not to be in your situation ITG, praying for your family!

I've just caught up with my 3 nippers:

a) Eldest, Type 1 diabetic with kids, works as receptionist in Health service... not good, schools closed from Friday and I'm guessing I'll be helping to look after the kids as she lives within yards of me,

b) Middle child, has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and is a Jehovah's witness... self isolating with child and hubby who has lost thousands in business as a journeyman tradesman. They grow own veg so good for food. JW's have stopped Kingdom Hall services and told them to stop doorstep ministries,

c) Youngest is a Uni student advisor, students sent home but not his team, so rather than self-isolating, he's playing Soitaire at work... only won 4 out of 200 games - doesn't take after his dad!! Interesting twist for him tho... shares a house with a mate but been steady with his first Lurrrv for 8 months - who does he hunker down with when told to stay home?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You can always do it like this guy...

bullet hole art

On a second taught it might draw a bit to much attention...

NC

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Still catching up this morning, we should pin medals on our chests and accept extra love rations, as we appear imo to be getting the le cream of the troll factions of late, well done sufolla n thankyou dear trollsies.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

We're so lucky not to be in your situation ITG, praying for your family!

I've just caught up with my 3 nippers:

a) Eldest, Type 1 diabetic with kids, works as receptionist in Health service... not good, schools closed from Friday and I'm guessing I'll be helping to look after the kids as she lives within yards of me,

b) Middle child, has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and is a Jehovah's witness... self isolating with child and hubby who has lost thousands in business as a journeyman tradesman. They grow own veg so good for food. JW's have stopped Kingdom Hall services and told them to stop doorstep ministries,

c) Youngest is a Uni student advisor, students sent home but not his team, so rather than self-isolating, he's playing Soitaire at work... only won 4 out of 200 games - doesn't take after his dad!! Interesting twist for him tho... shares a house with a mate but been steady with his first Lurrrv for 8 months - who does he hunker down with when told to stay home?

I sincerely wish all of them come out of this without ever contractjng the virus, id say I'm praying for them but I'm not religious, positive vibes definitely being sent though!

As for your youngest -- id settle down with whomever he feels most comfortable with. But being stuck in one spot with anyone for extended periods of time can cause issues just from the stress. Much luck to all of them and you Sufi!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

You can always do it like this guy...

bullet hole art

On a second taught it might draw a bit to much attention...

NC

Ha! I would if I was that good of a shot. Wont draw attention around here when people are popping off full auto AR's and AK's and such. How they can afford $20k+ for a gun is baffling, but whatever. Could also be local gunshop owners/pawn shops testing products though too.

Oregon is baffling when it comes to gun laws and such. Highly liberal state, but we can buy full auto weapons if we have the money. Registration isn't required, we can open carry in most cities/counties. All that's required is a background check, and we don't have nearly as much BS as other places.
:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I know most of you aren't into hiphop/rap (I assume, anyway) but this song has some important words for people about this virus I think.

Some of his other songs might be of interest also.

Just some example.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I bring you social credit score 2.0 -
Zombie Patriot Style!

(I’m switching perspectives for a moment)

The U.S. Government Wants Your Phone’s Location Data So It Can Track Coronavirus Outbreaks

The United States government “is in active talks with Facebook, Google and a wide array of tech companies and health experts,” according to the Seattle Times, looking for ways to use Americans cell phone metadata and other sources of location data to track outbreaks of the coronavirus and enforce quarantine, social distancing, and curfews if it becomes necessary.

“Whenever someone is tested positive for COVID-19, all the people in the vicinity are provided with the infected person’s travel details, activities, and commute maps for the previous two weeks through mobile notifications sent as a push system,” the outlet adds. “Government-run health services receive information on the person’s contacts, making it easier to track those whom s/he had met during that time, and bring them under observation and medical tests.”

source

ETMN please proceed to have this 🍺 on me, have a feeling you’re gonna want it. 🤦🏽‍♀️

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
With masks at the ready, ICE agents make arrests on first day of California coronavirus lockdown
latimes

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The New York Stock Exchange will close its trading beginning March 23 following the confirmation of a coronavirus case by someone on the floor.

Breitbart
edit on 18-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Big news today from @realDonaldTrump: He is invoking the Defense Production Act to mobilize the private sector. FEMA is fully engaged. HUD is suspending foreclosures & evictions through April. US Navy hospital ships are being mobilized.
I
Ronna McDaniel

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wal-Mart report from the other end of my state. They were out of -

Eggs
TP
Juice
Butter
Sanitizer
Lunchmeat

I find this incredible. We all know how big WM stores are.

People forget that, in a pinch, you can use 70% isopropyl alcohol to disinfect.

Use hand cream though. Alcohol will suck all the moisture out of your skin.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
House Democrat Leaders Indefinitely Postpone Return to Washington
Breitbart

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

cherokeetroy, did you catch the (deliberate?) TYPO in that Breitbart tweet?

The New York Stock Exchange will close its trading beginning March 23 following the confirmation of a coronavirus case by someone on the flood.

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join