It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imthegoat

Mitch McConnell called the Senate back from vacation early. Nancy Pelosi told the house to stay a while away beyond their scheduled return of March 23rd.

Ben McAdams now positive for corona.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Eyewitness News
‏Verified account @ABC7NY

A Rikers Island inmate tested positive for the novel coronavirus, the New York City Department of Correction announced Wednesday. It is the first case among the detainee population.
twitter.com...

Randall Flagg is coming for you Weinstein.☣️

Oh wait, he just got moved to Buffalo.

Now, see..if it were me I would be taking every precaution necessary to keep it out of prison and jail systems. Test CO'S every day if you have to, and cut off visitations by family. Move everything to phone based appointments and visitations by family and lawyers.

Iran just released 85k prisoners for this exact reason.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Over 400 people from all over the United States got together last weekend in an enclosed room for an extended amount of time. Now two of them have tested positive for CV. Since, they have already traveled back to cities and towns across the US. Spread the luv. 🙄😷

It's the House of Representatives!

House members were on the floor voting Friday night/early Saturday morning.

Are there any (@DesignatedNFLX) designated survivors in the House of Representatives???

Pressure is growing to allow members of Congress to vote remotely amid coronavirus concerns
Rep. Katie Porter is leading the charge to set aside centuries-old rules governing congressional business.

@Reuters

Wuhan, China's coronavirus epicenter, reports no new confirmed cases for the first time since the outbreak.
twitter.com...

And just like that, Wuhan flew the coup and came to America.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Over 400 people from all over the United States got together last weekend in an enclosed room for an extended amount of time. Now two of them have tested positive for CV. Since, they have already traveled back to cities and towns across the US. Spread the luv. 🙄😷

Are there any (@DesignatedNFLX) designated survivors in the House of Representatives???

Pressure is growing to allow members of Congress to vote remotely amid coronavirus concerns
Rep. Katie Porter is leading the charge to set aside centuries-old rules governing congressional business.

@Reuters

Wuhan, China's coronavirus epicenter, reports no new confirmed cases for the first time since the outbreak.
twitter.com...

Lol thats if you believe the numbers China spews out. They might be in damage control due to all the blame placed on them lately.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Seriously?

It was 4C in Ottawa. What an embarrassment.

What if Trump did this?

Yup. That's a Canadian in March. 😂 t.co...— xxxxxxxxxxxMarch 18, 2020
edit on 18-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't care.

They were elected by the people TO LEAD.

The House is not as important as they think.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Right, but the problem wirh activating Reserve units to have a CSH take trauma patients is that you'll be robbing doctors and nurses from city hospitals to do it. Probably won't help relieve the pressure much, and makes a headache for hospital staffing.

I was not aware of them calling reservist. Thought a hospital ship would be fully staffed.

They won't b calling up the type of Dr.'s required to care for patients with the virus.

And any Dr/Nurse etc they call up will only relieve the med. practitioners in the hospital so they can be used elsewhere, esp. hospitalists.

Also, there are a limited number of negative pressure rooms in hospital's. That is why Cuomo is calling for Army corp of engineers to retrofit. You can't mix these patient ventilation systems.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hair Icon ACCOUNT speaks...

Qdrops
1974 (date she "taught")

This is the most groundbreaking Crim Pro I’ve seen since I taught it at Arkansas myself (during the late Middle Ages, after the bubonic plague and before the coronavirus).

Rule 11. Pleas

The OBVIOUS point being made here...

Folks getting Corona test results:

Positive = guilty?
Negative = not guilty?
Negative = flipped?
Died = died.

[I believe that last line is pointing out that thing's reign is over - it's been around for a while]

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

@Reuters

twitter.com...

Lol thats if you believe the numbers China spews out. They might be in damage control due to all the blame placed on them lately.

That is what Mike Pompeo told Sean Hannity about 40 minutes ago. Big-time damage control to keep from losing factories...and other lucrative contracts throughout the world.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

@Reuters

twitter.com...

Oh no doubt more CCP propaganda lies. A country pop of some 1.4 billion is not going to suddenly be all clear in such short time span.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be interesting to learn that relatively few Q followers contracted Coronavirus-19?

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 3/18/2020 by carewemust because: Twitter is erasing content again.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

@Reuters

twitter.com...

Oh no doubt more CCP propaganda lies. A country pop of some 1.4 billion is not going to suddenly be all clear in such short time span.

Remarkable that this shows up just as we're back to DJT is a racist permeates the media sphere. m.A.L.I.C.E. is both predictable and boring.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wow 💥Martha MacCallum just lit into Simone Sanders when she claimed Trump was using racist names when referring to the Coronavirus.Martha then asks Simone if she knows what 'MERS' stands for and Simone didn't know.Watch Martha's expressions too. pic.twitter.com/NBGA9GWT6y— Go Trump 🇺🇸 (@GKeile) March 19, 2020

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: FlyingFox

I think it's probably important to continue be compassionate to the scared people. The emotions are real if not the catalyst.

Something to share with friends....

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

This country is ridiculous.

Agreed.

This isn't something that anyone could have handled 100% correct.
The government right now imo is making good moves right now.
I watch trumps first big presser and sure he was reading from a script but the plans sound solid.

People are being way to harsh on him. They've done that before and I just laugh at it all but right now twitter comments to trump looked pretty sick. Right now is not the time for that.

We need to help them help us. We can go back to playing the blame game after it's all over.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Do you see what I see?

Trump taps emergency powers as virus relief plan proceeds

Yet he seemed to minimize the urgency of the decision, later tweeting that he “only signed the Defense Production Act to combat the Chinese Virus should we need to invoke it in a worst case scenario in the future.” “Hopefully there will be no need,” he added, “but we are all in this TOGETHER!”

The president was pressed on why a number of celebrities, like professional basketball players, seemed to have easier access to diagnostic tests than ordinary citizens.

“Perhaps that’s the story of life,” Trump said. “I’ve heard that happens on occasion.”

apnews.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Scared people are ugly. I think everyone is a little nervous, but there are people petrified. And it's not pretty. Most everyone I actually know, left or right, are saying this is an overreaction, and devastating the economy. But there are a lot of "do something!" -fanatics out there, too.

I don't ever agree with the idea that there are "normies" and then there is "us".
But in this case it is kinda like that. We read and talk about really intense subjects everyday here. To a person that has a comfortable life . Feels like they are the king of their world. Showing them that they don't have control and taking that comfort can be hard on them.

My mom is mad because she can't go to walmart and just walk around the store the way she likes to do....
And I much like many in the ct crowd, could feel calm even if the giant meteor is crashing down as we speak.
We prepare physically and mentally for big events. Lots of other people don't even believe a big event could ever happen to them.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
From the DOJ, Former Journalist Convicted At Trial For Attempted Child Enticement

Geoffrey S. Berman, United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that PETER BRIGHT, a former technology editor for an online publication, was convicted in Manhattan federal court Monday of attempted child enticement. BRIGHT was convicted after a one-week jury trial before U.S. District Judge P. Kevin Castel.

U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said: “As the jury found, Peter Bright attempted the basest type of crime, arranging to engage in sex with young children. Thanks to the FBI, Bright is in custody and facing serious prison time.”

Evidently Brian Cates brother got his account banned by this guy. Strangely, irrational and awful people are very often irrational and awful people. Why folks insist on fighting with them is beyond me.
edit on 18-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, your tweet link is "unavailable" already?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Q 908 =17

CIA Threatens Australia (We Can Hear You)
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
10 Mar 2018 - 12:33:37 PM
Australia Donations to Clinton Foundation (BIG)
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
10 Mar 2018 - 12:28:28 PM
Re_read re: Australia.
AUS donations to CF?
Why is this relevant?
More than you know.
This is BIG.
Q
>>612722
Which conversation leaked?
POTUS & AUS?
Why that specific conversation?
Signal?
We (they) hear what you are saying?
Threat to AUS?
Why?
What do they know?
Trapped?
Forced
Blood.
Q
qmap.pub...

TFB -- Prince William County Virginia

TFB

www.tfb.bank...

Fauquier County is in Northern Virginia and is a part of the Washington metropolitan area. The county is one of the fastest-growing and highest-income counties in the United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

Trapped..Forced..Blood

edit on 18-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: 46 and 2 just ahead of me

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join