It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

sorry, I forget. fixed now. here it is again
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

That ruins everything about the coincidence.

It also spells out, 5 year old molested by Muslim
Sooo....

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

That ruins everything about the coincidence.

It also spells out, 5 year old molested by Muslim
Sooo....

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Have you good folks noticed that The Presidential seal which first appeared in 1877 after the Jeckyl Island deal has not been seen at Trump press conferences for 5 days?

He trying to tell us something? Are we maybe not a "Corporation" anymore?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

still weird imo. It's based on a Trump tweet and one of them is "he wants to inflict punishment on you" soooo....

edit on 3/18/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...more

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Whoa.

sosrff.tsu.ru...

do these look like BOOMS to anybody else but me?

I'm sorry, but what does the graph represent again?

Schumann resonances and cranky's excellent explanation here

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Some interesting information about how Schumann Resonance affects the human body...

From NIH:
Japanese Study

and:

Schumann Resonance Spike Symptoms

In a government study, it was found that the SR can affect the blood pressure in some people:

3.6% showed higher diastolic BP on “enhanced” SR days.

32.1% showed lower diastolic BP on “enhanced” SR days.

64.3% showed no significant difference in diastolic BP on “enhanced” SR days.

Energy sensitives and empaths may particularly feel additional stimuli during a Schumann Resonance spike. Some people may feel the following:

Tingling in the crown chakra area

Elation / mild euphoria

Increase in conscious awareness

Tiredness or sleeplessness – This can fluctuate

Dizziness / vertigo

Inability to focus

Headaches / migraines

Short term memory issues

Lack of hunger

Source

also, I couldn't help but notice that the earthquake in Salt Lake City, UT this morning occurred when the SR was spiking at it's highest levels!
Coincidence?

edit on 3182020 by Elostone because: forgot my beer

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
DJT Press Conference... Transcript

So it's a 15-day period. I guess, now I would say it's a 14-day period. It was 15 days from yesterday, and we're asking everyone to work at home, if possible, postpone unnecessary travel, and limit social gatherings to no more than 10 people. So it's 15 days from yesterday...

There's a schedule, not related to Tecate.

New York has a pretty big problem. I guess, would be the number one hotspot. It's no fault of anybody. It's just the way it is

Drop 522 "HOT"

We're dealing with the Army Corps of Engineers should that be necessary

Red Castle Green Castle

It's going to pop. One day, we'll be standing, possibly up here, and we'll say, "Well, we won." And we're going to say that. As sure as you're sitting there, we're going to say that. And we're going to win, and I think we're going to win faster than people think, I hope.

4-10-2020???

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I have an update of sorts.

A couple of you might remember back in thread 4 maybe, I told you I have a friend very high up in the Red Cross. Since ETMN brought it up it reminded me I meant to comment on that.

So 2 things

1. I have been gaming with this person for 10plus years. Over the years he has had many characters with whimsical names like, Sir ponce de lecroix or some such. Well we started a new campaign back in December and guess what his character’s name is?

Abbadon. Look it up.

2. For 10yrs we have been trying to schedule games and without fail this guy is either in Puerto Rico or
Somalia etc. Now in the midst of all this, a global pandemic. He has all the time in the world. I find that odd. Unfortunately we are not that good of friends that I can ask him if he is in the deep state or what they are up to and besides, he is way smarter than me so he would probable just indoctrinate me anyways

Oh WoW! Conspiracy galore. Yea who knows, Red Cross might be his cover story.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Trump invokes Defense Production Act as coronavirus response
the hill

Defense Production Act- The third section authorizes the President to control the civilian economy so that scarce and/or critical materials necessary to the national defense effort are available for defense needs

Wikipedia

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just talked to a relative in Colorado. Local small town grocery store had to close business to everyone outside of the county it's in.

People were coming from adjoining states and cleaning out their inventory, which would have screwed over the locals.

So you have to show your DL to get in to shop. You must be local.

This is a very small town.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
File under...

pic

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Has anyone seen any news about homeless populations getting covid-19? If it hits the homeless populations its gonna take off like wildfire. All the heavy narcotics use kills the immune system. Skid row would be decimated, along with every other homeless community. I think they're giving them hotel vouchers here, but what about everyone else that's about to be homeless because of this? People not working, can't pay rent, can't pay other bills.

This is where liberal policies will hurt a lot of people. My instinct is telling me the entire west coast is f-worded. Hang tight buds, sh*ts about to get hairy.

For the record I am 100% for martial law. Shut everything down, get people off the streets, out of public, and let everything reset. I'm half inclined to believe this is Earths way of power cycling society. Look at how much pollution decreased in China alone. The canals in Venice are crystal clear and full of fish after a week with no human interactions. I'm not religious by any means necessary, but maybe this is a reckoning of sorts. The earth/universe might be trying to tell us something. And nope, I dont buy into the global warming/climate change "crisis." Even if it happens there's no way to stop it. Especially not with some "green new deal" imbecillic swizzle.

I know its widely speculated that covid was man made, but nature is what is causing the spread. I also haven't heard anyone mention concerns about the virus mutating. With everything else going around, it being cold/flu season -- seems like there should be some worries in that department. At least 2 different strains of birdflu poping up. H5N1 in India (no bueno) and China has been dealing with H5N1 for a month too. Phillipines confirmed H5N6 in a quail farm. What else is going to come of this? Are we set for another '20's plague? Seems like it.

I'm not scared of this virus but I have to take more precautions than the average person. My daughter is severe special needs, inmunocompromised like a mf, and it will kill her. She got the flu last year and was hospitalized for a week. That's the only reason I'm worried about this crap. I sincerely wish people would comply with their local gov demands about social distancing and crowd control, and ffs washing their gd hands.

The bastards that run around thinking this is all nothing and there's no reason to worry, and won't comply with anything government has regulated etc are the ones that will make it worse. Like the lady in NJ that tested positive, but gave the hospital a fake name and address so they can't find her. Selfish and stupid.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Just talked to a relative in Colorado. Local small town grocery store had to close business to everyone outside of the county it's in.

People were coming from adjoining states and cleaning out their inventory, which would have screwed over the locals.

So you have to show your DL to get in to shop. You must be local.

This is a very small town.

That business deserves a heroic medal. Eff all these idiotic twits that are clearing out stores and price gouging on the resell. Pieces of hot steamy bovine feces if you ask me.

link   

This kind of crap is why I put no stock in gematria.

link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Good luck especially with your daughter

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Famous last fatalistic words ?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reminds me of one of my favorite jokes,

Lou Gehrig, Died of Lou Gehrig’s disease.How did he not see that one coming.

Credit to Dennis Leary

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Have you good folks noticed that The Presidential seal which first appeared in 1877 after the Jeckyl Island deal has not been seen at Trump press conferences for 5 days?

He trying to tell us something? Are we maybe not a "Corporation" anymore?

It isn't just the President speaking. I think they're emphasizing the team.

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join