It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
During the presser it happened again.

Some reporter with hunched shoulders and a degree in social justice warrioring is attempting to school the most powerful man in ON THE PLANET, who is dealing with an unprecedented planetary crises, on what is and isn't racist.

While things are in chaos, this little girl decides that she's going to unravel the mysteries of our world by conflating a geographic REGION on earth with a RACE of people. She thinks in her educatmacated head that China, Wuhan Province is a RACE!

She's the smart one. For her "Idiocracy" is not a documentary but a vision of Utopia brought to life.

And YET, DJT remained stable and refused to stoop to her level (is it possible) and school her about regions vs. race vs. nationality vs. culture vs. skin color.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Landlords will also be protected as 3 month mortgage payment holiday is extended to Buy to Let mortgages.

Newp, that doesn't protect landlords who own their properties outright.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cherokeetroy

cherokeetroy, did you catch the (deliberate?) TYPO in that Breitbart tweet?

The New York Stock Exchange will close its trading beginning March 23 following the confirmation of a coronavirus case by someone on the flood.

It is "biblical" afterall.

edit on 18-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: formatting

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just a game...

It's weird how transparent they are and how many still cannot see it

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yea, I seen that. Pathetic and sad.

17 Diseases Named After Places Or People

While liberals and woke media elites obsess over calling Republicans racist for using the term “Wuhan virus,” the practice of naming a new disease after a population or the site of its first major outbreak is actually pretty common. In fact, pundits used the term widely to identify the origins of the epidemic.

17 Great points. Trump is totally correct.
MSM mind virus - The virus you get from watching too much mainstream media.
See also TDS.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This whole plague thing is definitely "Biblical" in nature.

Remember Michael Drosnin's 'The Bible Code' book about, I think, a decade ago or so?

The Hebrew word/letter for, 'The Rapture', is found at every 17th alphabetic interval.

edit on 18-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Blessings I am one foot on that boat with you already.

Your heart is in the right place IMO.

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Gonna take more than 2k/ per person for that

This is only the beginning...imo

I think I have come to realize that your incessant brand of optimism despite the lack of anything good happening is based on your theory of "manifesting" your reality.

amirite?

Yes. And btw, my 'optimism' came with a price. Over the last few years, I dropped nearly every distraction from my life to focus solely on this dream. I spent all that time 'reprogramming ' myself and my beliefs. Attaining optimism in this dark world isn't easy. Especially when I was already at the end of my rope. I chose this path because I didn't want to kill myself. So I will remain steadfast to staying focused on my prime directive. Even when others incessantly attempt to talk me out of it

I hope (no, I know) my hard work is finally paying off. And I promise to 'hold space ' for all others who choose to join me

Ready for The Storm

edit on 18-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could the announcement be this, cherokee troy?

The Tweets per day calendar now reads, since Mar 13th...

DT A CUR

No more tweets today and 5 tomorrow would make DT A CURE!

edit on 18-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

They think everyone is stupid like they are.

I texted with my weak-minded friend in Boston. She thinks "millions" are going to die, and is freaking out over the fact her "kid can't go to school"....assigning fawlt to Trump, rather than a normal healthcare crunch that would be dealt with the exact same way by her elected school board. She claims nobody can get tests, but is dumb enough to waste test kits on anyone who is in panic. Her husband, a lawyer, might "loose everything".

I tried to help by explaining the "mild" patient prognosis to her, but she is off the deep end. Also explained that 101 and 103 year old ladies in China "recovered" from it. Finally, I asked her if she knew anyone who actually has it, and has yet to get back to me about that.
edit on 18-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: lol

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: RadioRobert

They think everyone is stupid like they are.

I texted with my weak-minded friend in Boston. She thinks "millions" are going to die, and is freaking out over the fact her "kid can't go to school"....assigning fawlt to Trump, rather than a normal healthcare crunch that would be dealt with the exact same way by her elected school board. She claims nobody can get tests, but is dumb enough to waste test kits on anyone who is in panic.

Her husband, a lawyer, might "loose everything". I tried to help by explaining the "mild" patient prognosis to her, but she is off the deep end. Also explained that 101 and 103 year old ladies in China "recovered" from it. Finally, I asked her if she knew anyone who actually has it, and has yet to get back to be about that.

There was an MSNBC "analyst" that said Trump could be charged with negligent homicide for his response to this whole thing. Which he acted quicker, better than Obama so I don't understand it at all. Every other post on Facebook is someone blaming Trump and making absurd claims. This country is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart (Florida) contracts Covid-19

(CNN)Republican Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart of Florida has become the first member of Congress to test positive for coronavirus.

"On Saturday evening, Congressman Diaz-Balart developed symptoms including a fever and headache. Just a short while ago, he was notified that he has tested positive for COVID-19," his office said in a news release.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Send her a care package.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Scared people are ugly. I think everyone is a little nervous, but there are people petrified. And it's not pretty. Most everyone I actually know, left or right, are saying this is an overreaction, and devastating the economy. But there are a lot of "do something!" -fanatics out there, too.

I have many friends and family in the high-risk groups due to age or autoimmune or other underlying conditions who are understandably scared, but they (ironically) seem to have a firm grasp on the bigger picture. They are essentially self-isolating, but for the most part think the world's gone mad.

ETA: I think it's probably important to continue be compassionate to the scared people. The emotions are real if not the catalyst.
edit on 18-3-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

pi, 3.1416
edit on 18-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
File under "the jokes just keep..."

Baltimore Mayor Urges Residents to Stop Shooting Each Other So Hospitals Can Focus on the Wuhan Virus

The number of people in Baltimore who have tested positive for coronavirus currently stands at five, which is two less than the number of people who were shot in Baltimore's Madison Park neighborhood on Tuesday night. Mayor Jack Young is now calling on the city's residents to stop shooting one another so that hospitals will have additional resources to treat coronavirus sufferers.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
For those not paying attention to the Covid 19 virus in US current count is

Cases

New Cases
+2,846

Deaths

New Deaths
+41

worldometer if you click on your country you can see more stats. For US you click USA and get individual states current number.
edit on 18-3-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
And that goes double for the Mash units.

I have been in one and we would be perfect for injuries above all else.

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The hospital ships are basically geared towards trauma -wounds (battle casualties), so that makes good sense. While you could probably do different sorts of care, locking contagious people in a ship that you may want/need later somewhere else seems less than ideal. Using them to treat trauma patients and alleviate load for other hospitals meanwhile is a good use of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Could be something could be nothing.

Corona + satellite

SpaceX launches 60 Starlink satellites for new megaconstellation, misses rocket landing

February 17, 2020

The company is now flying 300 Starlink satellites.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

And wrecking astronomy.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I love the Onion... Oh... wait a sec

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join