It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'd say that's a smart move. I believe more will follow that lead. Gee, aside from US borders could we possibly be seeing individual 'State' borders going into effect next? Could this have anything to do with what 'Warrior' may of been hinting on in some of his cryptic code talk?

Sorta reminds me of 'Well, this is awkward': Trump mocked after saying he’s building a border wall in Colorado

Buckle-up, we probably haven't seen nothing yet. I'd say put less attention on the Presstitutes and pay more attention to what Fed/state and your local gov't are doing. When Trump declares WE have won, will we wake up to a new world? A Great Awakening? IDK, my mind is spinning today.

Meanwhile, Trump Admin is proposing a $1 Trillion Stimulus package. Wow.
edit on 18-3-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It appears theres air raid sirens being tested around my part of the uk (NE), our local one whailed into life this morning and Barnard castle ( in county durham) has gone off in the last hour...... odd I thought.

Just to add to the weirdness, I went back to try and get the video of the siren going off and it's been taken down, there is also a lot of military movements going on, people have posted videos on social media but they are getting took down.

From the looks of things they are going to lockdown tomorrow evening and enforce those lockdowns with military ..... heard rumours and have seen some vids before being took down..... who knows.

edit on 18/3/2020 by Catch_a_Fire because: added more

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Are you familiar with the term Shelter-in-Place

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200318001D

POTUS tweet with TYPO corrected:
Original at 08:08:38

The DNC will have gotten their fondest wish and defeated Bernie Sanders, fat ahead of schedule. Now they are doing everything possible to be nice to him in order to keep his supporters. Bernie has given up, just like he did last time. He will be dropping out soon! MAGA/KAG

Corrected at 08:16:07

The DNC will have gotten their fondest wish and defeated Bernie Sanders, far ahead of schedule. Now they are doing everything possible to be nice to him in order to keep his supporters. Bernie has given up, just like he did last time. He will be dropping out soon! MAGA/KAG

1) Typo FAT > FAR gives TR or RT:
TR = TRANSFER?
RT= ROUTE or RETWEET?

2) Note the Triple 8's in both timestamps!

3) Timestamps give Q posts:
Q808

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 9539a2 No.465797 📁
Feb 22 2018 20:54:38 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 4931c9 No.465779 📁
Feb 22 2018 20:53:18 (EST)
>>465696
Good to see you here again Q! This Confirmation feels great! You guys and POTUS are AWESOME!
Thank you again for all of this and everything you @ Q and all these amazing anons are doing!
Gratitude!

>>465779
Did you count the spaces in the tweet and cross ref against spaces left here to match meaning?
Q

Chan ID encodes Mar 17th.
Anon timestamp encodes Mar 18th.
NOTE - we decoded TWO tweets with extra SPACE yesterday... we may need to tie these to Q posts with extra spaces???

Q816 [THEY must control local police / school / county officials / etc to work]. WHY? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Federal aid + donations. These people are SICK.
Do they lose that control during National Emergency - so lose money flow?

Q888 North Korea Deal Made!- Timestamp encodes Mar 18th
Q838 BOOM - Timestamp encodes Mar 18th
Q1607 Anthony Kennedy Retiring from Supreme Court (Ruth Bader Ginsburg is Next)
Timestamp encodes Mar 19th, 20th, 21st.
Q2008 HUBER/SESSIONS - THINGS HAVE TO BE IN PLACE! - Timestamp encodes Mar 18th
Q2508 Redrop: Jeff Sessions and John Huber Strategy - Timestamp encodes Mar 18th

4) Post Delta and Intra Delta give:
Q122 What Does Money Buy?
Q2205 Attorney General Jeff Sessions About to Be Unchained / Unrecused
Timestamp encodes Mar 18th
Q30 When Trump was elected you can’t possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.
Timestamp encodes Mar 18th

5) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = TDNCBSNBHMAGAKAG = 127
Q127 The graphic is your key. Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies currently monitoring these threads. Was the money worth it? Titanic.
b) RemoveDupes = TDCSHMK = 78
Q78 Reposts lost - Disinformation is real. Distractions are necessary. SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU).../ How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)? Why is this relevant? Alice & Wonderland./ Q = Alice You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland. Everything has meaning. God bless.

edit on 18-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Reply to Allanon (somehow all the quoted forum code disappeared)

Thanks bud, I'm trying my hardest to protect the Princess as we call her. She's supposed to have an overnight EKG at a children's hospital here, to check her seizures. We're getting her a medical Marijuana card, and thats supposed to be part of the process to give the assigning doctor better insight into what she needs. Csnt wait for her to get her medical card, its going to help so kuch.
edit on 3/18/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Actually been performing maintenance on my firearms. I think you know why.

If a bunch of hoarders will clean out a small grocery store in a small town in the middle of nowhere . . .

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Are you familiar with the term Shelter-in-Place

Yup..... briefly happened here after chernobyl went bang.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

This kind of crap is why I put no stock in gematria.

I look at it like reading horoscopes, for entertainment value only. Still weird though imo

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I do. I think its fair to say no matter where you live be it a small town or big city the police will NOT always be able to come to your rescue during this ever evolving crisis. They will be far too busy and stretched very thin.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Lord rothscild steps down.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Good catch onehuman!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

he stepped down last April

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My neighbors must think I'm infected. Every time you throw up a meme like that I laugh until I cough.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I do. I think its fair to say no matter where you live be it a small town or big city the police will NOT always be able to come to your rescue during this ever evolving crisis. They will be far too busy and stretched very thin.

My guns are clean and ready. Its at least a 30 minute wait for the sheriff to get here. We don't even have a substation, and the closest one we did have burned down a few years ago and they never rebuilt. The contract with the sheriffs office here is 15 minutes of patrol time a day, and thats it. Half the time you call theh don't even show up unless its serious. So, yeah, guns are willing and ready. A lot of tweakers in these small rural towns around here. They're highly unpredictable and their immune systems are effed cuz of drug use. Stay the fack away from me.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Here's a funny story; I had a seasonal nose bleed (it's a reaction to certain plants in bloom). This woman in the store parking lot started to freak out, like pointing and screaming. My wife told her to shut up and bleeding isn't a sign of the Corona, it's just my ebola acting up. I swear that the screaming woman should have been picked up by the Olympic team since she tore off running to the store. It was funny as hell.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 18-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I want all Americans to understand: we are at war with an invisible enemy, but that enemy is no match for the spirit and resolve of the American people...

...It cannot overcome the dedication of our doctors, nurses, and scientists — and it cannot beat the LOVE, PATRIOTISM, and DETERMINATION of our citizens. Strong and United, WE WILL PREVAIL!

POTUS

edit on 18-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Is Tom Hanks about to be exposed ?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I had my share of unfortunate run-ins with tweakers. Luckily nothing violent.

Print & Post this on your front door...😎

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Here is official information on how the UK is protecting renters from eviction during this crisis, and protecting landlords with a 3 month mortgage 'holiday'

Thread

We will introduce emergency legislation to suspend new evictions from social or private rented accommodation during this national emergency.

No new possession proceedings through applications to the court will start during the crisis.

Landlords will also be protected as 3 month mortgage payment holiday is extended to Buy to Let mortgages.

These changes will protect all renters and private landlords ensuring everyone gets the support they need at this very difficult time.

The government is clear – no renter who has lost income due to coronavirus will be forced out of their home, nor will any landlord face unmanageable debts.

We will do whatever is needed to help people across the country during this national emergency.

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join